• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I can't launch the game, and get a "Unable to complete version check" error. What is this? Anyone ever get it?

Squishy3

Yeah, tried everything on that post and I'm still trapped. Kimd of crazy since I played a matter of hours ago and nothing's changed to mess anything up.

well the game is under maintenance atm but idk if that changes anything
It's because the game's under maintenance, yeah. Nothing wrong on your end dude. Maintenance started at 6am EST today and is scheduled until 6am EST tomorrow.

Okay it's downloading for me now which is good as I can leave it on and go to sleep. I'm behind anyway as I have to do all the 3.2 content before 3.3 comes out.

My friends are hunting a large as soon as servers go live.... I wish them luck..... especially one of my leader friends that has been hunting a large house since last year. I'm sure it will be amazing if she actually gets one. Personally, I'm not too crazy about houses since i'm a lone wolf on the game now that plays with friends occasionally. I think owning a house for myself would be entirely pointless. Such a huge gil drain! Also, I'm at work on break right now. Is the update up? I'm gonna let it download while I sleep, I think.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
That Final Steps of Faith P2 track

giphy.gif

It continues to give me A connection to PlayStation Network could not be established unable to launch FF XIV splash screen every time I attempt to get the update.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I want the Dark Lanner, myself. Looks even better than Thordan's birb.
And probably just as unreachable unless Nidhogg's Rage is through some miracle isn't an annoying piece of work like Containment Bay was.

So is there a chance that the update to the launcher did not push out properly to PS4s or something like that? I am still getting unable to complete version check every time I attempt to login.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
SkS as the main stat on Horde gun. Yoshi, pls no.
SCH book is SpS and PIE.

This is what I get for playing casually.

Also no problems here on PS4, downloading the patch now. All worlds still offline for maintenance though. When will they be back up?

In 3 hours.

Reszo

OMFG I almost forgot the patch comes out today. I would have went to sleep and woke up at 1pm.

Staying up to get my small house.

Sifl

I have no idea what I'm looking at when I look at the monk relic.

Also happy about the Nidhogg Ex drg weapon's stats, since it's the only class I play that I didn't bother getting the relic for.

You need to buy a card for the region the account is in, won't work the other way around. I'd assume you have a US account.

Yeah I do. Though would have to remember the seemingly 7 passwords just to log into a SE account, to just recover my FFXIV account lol. Can definitely change the game language if I remember right. Who knows will look into it sometime.

Top Bottom