• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Watching the original FFXIV opening cinematic. I like how leves are actually physical cards there.

I'm still fully anticipating
one of the final reveals being that Estinien, once we see his face, is obviously the Snooty Elezen from the Darklander's original party here. He's our version, rather. And he comes to hang with us after we save him.

Man it is not normal for a man to be vibrating with anticipation is it

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still fully anticipating
one of the final reveals being that Estinien, once we see his face, is obviously the Snooty Elezen from the Darklander's original party here. He's our version, rather. And he comes to hang with us after we save him.

Man it is not normal for a man to be vibrating with anticipation is it

Don't worry, it's temporary; give it three days and we'll all be declaring the game dead.

CkU9Q96UoAEOMJa.jpg:large

Mother of awesome. That new Pegasus mount and Fat Moogle...

Frumix

Suffering From Success
2000 duties in Mentor Roulette is pretty insane. That's 6 a day if you want it in a year.
At least the light-blue ADS is only 100 victories in the new Frontlines map.

2000 duties in Mentor Roulette is pretty insane. That's 6 a day if you want it in a year.
At least the light-blue ADS is only 100 victories in the new Frontlines map.

The ADS one is confirmed? I'm just watching movies on Netflix till 3am to try to get a small house for the FC on Gilgamesh (RIP), so stopped looking at the datamined stuff after the new weapon stats surfaced. But if true, yea, 100 wins will take like 3-4 weeks tops if you do like 5 or more matches a day. If your lucky and play enough, maybe a week. 2000 Mentor Roulette sounds excessive. Even 1000 does. I thought they said already it was going to be all glamour gear and titles for mentor stuff?

Frumix

Suffering From Success
The ADS one is confirmed? I'm just watching movies on Netflix till 3am to try to get a small house for the FC on Gilgamesh (RIP), so stopped looking at the datamined stuff after the new weapon stats surfaced. But if true, yea, 100 wins will take like 3-4 weeks tops if you do like 5 or more matches a day. If your lucky and play enough, maybe a week. 2000 Mentor Roulette sounds excessive. Even 1000 does. I thought they said already it was going to be all glamour gear and titles for mentor stuff?

Stay away from my Lavender Beds!

Stay away from my Lavender Beds!

Wonder if there will be a running of the Lalas to try to get to the plots first.

About Red Fenrir reward, still unknown how?

Going to guess Cash Shop.

Edit: Well, time to figure out how to game the DR Mentor to get the easiest ones over and over for those 2000...

1604,"Class","I Hope Mentor Will Notice Me VI","Complete 2,000 duties via Duty Roulette: Mentor.",20," / ","Astrope Whistle"

Wazzy

Banned
I want Pegasus, Red Fenrir and new Raven mounts. Right now.

Especially Red Fenrir. I'm only 160,000 mgp away from Fenrir.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
The new relics look pretty great (except Summoner of course). Just remembered that I never made it past the first relic step.

Sorian

Banned
Is ultros ok? Everyone on reddit at least saying they are getting a queue, all I get is "world data could not be obtained."

Shahed

First time I've ever been active during a major patch. Never needed to queue before and there's 400 people in front of me :(

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
My AC house was only used to store all the gyroids I don't want to throw away.
This totally does sound like something you would do.

Jayhawk won't teach me to craft. What a jerk.

Qvoth

anybody else not seeing your character in the character select screen?
the name is there but you can't actually see your character
seems to be fine logging in though

Thorgal

The joy of living in Europe.

Still 4hours before work is done

On the bright side, by the time I log in servers will be stabilized.

anybody else not seeing your character in the character select screen?
the name is there but you can't actually see your character
seems to be fine logging in though

They said before hand they are turning off the character load in the selecte screen to reduce log in server load.

Top Bottom