• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

suzu

where is this promotion listed on Amazon? I can't find it.

I was wondering if this counts for pre-orders, because pre-ordering pokemon would be my go-to \o/

Yeah, just scroll down to Special Offers and Product Promotions section on any video game product's page and check if they have the FFXIV promotion listed on there.

:sigh:

resubbed. reinstalling. Heavensword bought.

LVL 50 SMN, and LVL 50 on all crafting stuff. Ended with doing some Coil stuff.

Where do I get started in catching up? And is the GAF sagittarius company still going?

Just dive right into whatever Main Story/Scenario quests you left off from.

creid

Where do I get started in catching up? And is the GAF sagittarius company still going?
Yeah, we're still here but it's pretty quiet. If you can find a <DOT>, reapply to the FC. You can catch up by picking up the main story quests you left off on, and follow them to Ishgard.

img3.jpg

quote to see code

suzu

It's 6 dlc items. Fat white chocobo mount, maid attire, butler attire, crag (titan) mask, inferno (ifrit) mask, and 99 magicked prisms.

Wilsongt

Yaaaaaas.
Come back to us Miyari. Contact Max, Lirre, Aroes, or Eight.

Ken

Cancelled and re-preordered my FFXV preorder and got my code in a minute.

Was gonna do it to my #fe preorder but no more special editions available. :(

Ken

Buying Heavensward on Amazon did not give me any promo codes...

Contact support and see if they'll apply the promotion to your order since it was so close? Oh and it's only for physical items not digital.

or just do the easy way and preorder something and cancel after you get the code

Cmagus

Don't think the promotion is in Canada. Gotta order from US and ship to Canada it seems.
Well that sucks it's too bad they can't just put them in mogstation in a $20 pack. I mean they could even do it for their own store or something. I mean I guess I could just buy a spare code off someone at some point.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Contact support and see if they'll apply the promotion to your order since it was so close? Oh and it's only for physical items not digital.

or just do the easy way and preorder something and cancel after you get the code

Just did this. code came instantly, and pre order canceled.

Ayumi

It's 6 dlc items. Fat white chocobo mount, maid attire, butler attire, crag (titan) mask, inferno (ifrit) mask, and 99 magicked prisms.
I just rejoined this game and haven't had time to keep up with anything.. What are these items from? What is this pre-order everyone is talking about?

I'd die for a white fat chocobro. :(

No, I mean to even get a code to begin with xD
Nah you just need an international credit card lol
I just rejoined this game and haven't had time to keep up with anything.. What are these items from? What is this pre-order everyone is talking about?

I'd die for a white fat chocobro. :(
Buying/preordering 20 bucks worth of videogames at Amazon will net you a promotional code which gives you some glamour gear and the fat white chocobo mount

Ayumi

Nah you just need an international credit card lol

Buying/preordering 20 bucks worth of videogames at Amazon will net you a promotional code which gives you some glamour gear and the fat white chocobo mount
Oh, I see. Thanks for replying! And like I read above, this will not work on a Japanese account?

Squishy3

i'm queuing for practice first phase a5s in raid finder for science

currently at 1 tank 0 healers 3 dps, maybe this will fill up before i stop playing

edit:aaaaaaand it's already completely empty

Village

I wish female characters could equip the Butler gear. I like the look of it more than the maid stuff, especially with the capish/coat-tail part.

I wish there weren't gender specific poses either, the female drk pose is way better , the male pose is just a clould reference which is actually weird because the rest of that class including storyline is way more guts than it is cloud

Couleurs

If anyone can use them, here are the codes I got from the Amazon promo (I don't play anymore so no need for them):

Original Fat Chocobo Mount - FAQU RJUQ 6ES7 BNHY Z276
Maid Attire - FAJU URDN 5F2R DQ38 LWH8
Butler Attire - FAPU 89YD 8GSG 9JU8 VR47
Crag Mask - FAHU HZJR 7R9F WT56 5DX4
Inferno Mask - FANU KM95 5NGM FUM6 KKEN
99X Magicked Prism (Wings) - FALU C2MC 7V2W YP34 LQZ6

Omni

i'm queuing for practice first phase a5s in raid finder for science

currently at 1 tank 0 healers 3 dps, maybe this will fill up before i stop playing

edit:aaaaaaand it's already completely empty

I tried it the other day for A6S practice. Didn't fill up

I was shocked

Ken

i tried RF A5S for completion and it filled twice after 30 minutes

i was away both times though and missed it lol

YoshiP apparently confirmed BRD nerfs for tomorrow

Should have probably considered the animation lock changes before giving so much potency away lol

Top Bottom