• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I want Edda 3.0's dress.

KsH8wOM.jpg

What can I do for you?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Finally finished Heavensward 3.0 campaign. Just blew all my esoterics on a set of i200 gear in Idyllshire. Shocked at how well Amano's artwork translates into wearable outfits. I never imagined it would be possible.

Gattsu25

Banned
Finally hit level 50 on my first character (a summoner).

Considering that I've been playing this game (off and on) since it originally launched...that took a while.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Apparently there's a 40 character limit on standard accounts that I completely forgot existed.

Omni

Few more clears of Nidhogg tonight. Got my DRK weapon

Now I need AST, SCH, WHM, BRD and SMN, just so I can replace those Seph ones on my alt jobs. Siiiiigh ;____;

If they could be used anywhere and not on just a bed, i'd use them when i need to go afk. Or if they add an "auto sleep on afk" if you're just idling and not in a menu

Apparently they did that because they didn't want people taking certain kinds of screenshots but there's nothing from stopping people from doing that in FC houses so I don't see much point in restricting them.

I finished power leveling my BSM until 50 before maintenance. Now I can start the new beast tribe quests, but I hear they are frustrating. Probably just gonna work at the relic everyday and do ixali and mog quests and maybe work at Nidhogg this week. Currently sitting at 60/240 for the relic.

Akainu

There is one, the icon is under companion in the character submenu. You can then drag it to a hotbar

I don't need crap on my hotbar. Besides sometimes you just forget and then you have quest that you need to solo. Now you have to start it again which is weirdly long for some reason.

Apparently they did that because they didn't want people taking certain kinds of screenshots but there's nothing from stopping people from doing that in FC houses so I don't see much point in restricting them.

I just find it weird there's no way to "sleep" when afk if you know you won't be there instead of just standing and blankly staring ahead of you

I don't understand how sleeping screenshots would be an issue though

Zhao_Yun

Do you only get a pre-sale code if you had an active sub during the entire period between May 1st and June 6th? Or is it enough that you had an active sub at some point during that period? I took a break between May 10th and the patch on June 7th <_<''

Omni

&#12539;The input queue feature would occasionally not work properly for some abilities such as the dark knight action “Grit” and white mage action “Cleric Stance.”

I like to think that this is the cause of my occasional cleric stance healing >.>

Thorgal

I don't like any of the three new jobs because of this. Dumped into the deep end with more-than-full action bars and little to no guidance. Bit of a mess.

Oh, I don't mind that as much.

It's more a case of how do I use these skills in the right order?

I've been playing monk for too long :p

ebil

They fixed SCH's hotbar issues in A5/s, thank god. And that annoying Cleric issue I was getting every now and then since the patch.

Edit: Do you think we'll get another batch of fanfest tickets that aren't going to be restricted to NA accounts? I believe it worked like this for the first fanfest but I'm not sure.

Edit2: I actually found my answer, they'll go on sale on the 28th.

Top Bottom