• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Someone said on the reddit that it's like the fanfests where the codes aren't region locked but you have to buy a ticket or subscribe to the premium stream for that fanfest to get a code.

China is getting this mount:

tumblr_o8wzgnn5Ib1rv3oyko3_500.png

Fuck you, SE. Fuck you.

That's better than the dandelion. Fucking bullshite.

Leunam

Last night in Shatter I was reminded that Lalas have the best pose for the ADS mount. I was jealous for a brief moment and I almost considered buying a fantasia.

Cmagus

Enough of this region locked content bullshit already

Putting items behind goods and this kind of stuff has completely ruined collecting minions and mounts. Way too much stuff behind paid items, it's honestly getting a bit ridiculous at this point. I mean if you're gonna sell this stuff just put it on the mogstation.

ebil

There's a someone in my FC who has every single minion and mount that is gated behind a paywall, be it from the mogstation or tied to other goods. I cannot even begin to imagine how much money she has spent to get there.

She's kind of pissed at exclusive minions and mounts that she can't get and made a giant post crying about it on Facebook, lol.

Jayhawk

Y'all brought this on yourselves.

Excluding yourself from the blame? Excuse me, Kagari "AHHHHHHH YOSHIP IS SITTING A TABLE AWAY FROM ME" Asuha. Maybe you shouldn't have fangirled so hard at E3. We see your tweets. XIV community team sees your tweets.

So I Ran AK hard mode on duty finder and pulled all of the first room. The healer just kept letting me die and telling me to slow down. He gave no protect at the beginning. I pulled the first room three times and I died three times because he could not heal big pulls apparently. I logged out in a flash because it was quite clear he was trolling. He gave no protect at the beginning and he was walking very slowly. I'm sorry but if he wants baby pulls then he can waste someone else's time. If you want me to try baby pulls then say so at the start. Big pulls are always standard if I see a healer geared in decent gear.

Sorian

Banned
So I Ran AK hard mode on duty finder and pulled all of the first room. The healer just kept letting me die and telling me to slow down. He gave no protect at the beginning. I pulled the first room three times and I died three times because he could not heal big pulls apparently. I logged out in a flash because it was quite clear he was trolling. He gave no protect at the beginning and he was walking very slowly. I'm sorry but if he wants baby pulls then he can waste someone else's time. If you want me to try baby pulls then say so at the start. Big pulls are always standard if I see a healer geared in decent gear.

Also, this spoiled-ness, shameful.

Worse than Tabris.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Excluding yourself from the blame? Excuse me, Kagari "AHHHHHHH YOSHIP IS SITTING A TABLE AWAY FROM ME" Asuha. Maybe you shouldn't have fangirled so hard at E3. We see your tweets. XIV community team sees your tweets.
I asked Yoshida when he'll fix the raid.
Also about Gaius.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I realized i just about skipped the main quest and overleveled myself by 8 levels from side missions. Hopefully i"ll be able to steamroll them and get back on track.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
So torn. Kinda want to take a break from tanking, but at the same time like setting the pace for dungeon runs...

GAMERG0D

China is getting this mount:

tumblr_o8wzgnn5Ib1rv3oyko3_500.png

Fuck you, SE. Fuck you.
I really really want this, like come on SE.

Also I hate being a Lala DRG (I'm literally the antithesis of both stereotypes) in A8, and I'm the 2nd to last or last to die because both the healers and tanks are garbage. BLM just don't care to dodge his lasers.

Noob Fu

Got some FF14 codes from Amazon, don't have the game so some lucky GAFer can enjoy:

Original Fat Chocobo Mount
FAQU W3EA 9D6D L2T8 RRQ7

Maid Attire
FAJU CDXC 4PD7 WRY5 24XN

Butler Attire
FAPU YDKS M2VS SEV3 BSM4

Crag Mask
FAHU 4TT7 7N2H 45RR RHAL

Inferno Mask
FANU TEFU 6S79 K895 QBS9

99x Magicked Prism (Wings)
FALU ZVR7 82F2 VKZ4 QDS7

Sifl

Possibly dumb question, if you're doing raid content as a tank do you throw str or vit pots in your opener? I assumed it would be vit, but I've seen videos of people throwing str pots.

Possibly dumb question, if you're doing raid content as a tank do you throw str or vit pots in your opener? I assumed it would be vit, but I've seen videos of people throwing str pots.

Seems like with drac pots, Str offers +105 and Vit offers +103... So make/get whatever's cheaper.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Returning to the game thoughts.

Seems I had a few patches worth of content to catch up with before Heavensword stuff is accessible to me, but I'm almost done with it.

Still no new ranks in Grand Companies?

Still no new Summons?

Chille

Returning to the game thoughts.

Seems I had a few patches worth of content to catch up with before Heavensword stuff is accessible to me, but I'm almost done with it.

Still no new ranks in Grand Companies?

Still no new Summons?

Next patch adds another grand company level

Gattsu25

Banned
Having cutscenes in the middle of 2 group dungeons is the best way to make me feel like an asshole for starting to enjoy this story.

I missed out on half of the team fights in Castrum M. Whoever thought about mixing in long cutscenes into dungeons was an idiot.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Having cutscenes in the middle of 2 group dungeons is the best way to make me feel like an asshole for starting to enjoy this story.

I missed out on half of the team fights in Castrum M. Whoever thought about mixing in long cutscenes into dungeons was an idiot.
Feels bad whenever you make it to the boss and a cutscene plays and then you find put you got locked out the room and could nothing but emote until they win or lose.

Thankfully Yoshi-p and co learned from that so there aren't any dungeons like that anymore that have a ton of cutscenes.

I had the same experience as you, I think I got to hit the last boss of Castrum M. once.

Top Bottom