• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Sifl

Worst part about maintenance is your wish list resetting. I redid it when I logged in earlier and didn't realize there was maintenance 30 minutes later.

Squishy3

I hope they kinda come back to the idea but obviously don't make it so cutscene heavy (one in the beginning, one before the final boss like ARF) so that everybody who's already done it doesn't lock the people who haven't done it out of every encounter

also don't include it in a roulette or else the same thing will happen that happened to meridanium and praetorium

Yaska

The codes from Amazon seem to be region tied, so your SE account has to be US as well.

:(

Yeah, they are. They did warn about that on the promo page. Also the fact that you need to order stuff from US amazon should already limit those away from poor euros who want the stuff.

Reminds me that I need to get meself some of them codies as well.

Reszo

Anybody want the Maid Attire DLC? I don't need it.

MAID ATTIRE
A maid-inspired outfit designed to be worn by female characters.
DLC code: FAJU TGHK SSSG TDT9 FSXA

Teknoman

I hope they kinda come back to the idea but obviously don't make it so cutscene heavy (one in the beginning, one before the final boss like ARF) so that everybody who's already done it doesn't lock the people who haven't done it out of every encounter

also don't include it in a roulette or else the same thing will happen that happened to meridanium and praetorium

I'm fine with the cutscenes, but yeah, final story dungeons shouldnt be in roulette. Cheapens the feel when people are blasting through.

No, they'll need to be in roulette. Otherwise no one would run it. That's why roulettes exist, to find a dungeon people need clearing and have a shiny reward for doing so. If people had to manually queue it would have long queues when most people are done leveling

MMaRsu

Yesterday I had some assholes with me. I was doing Toto-Rak dungeon? with the photocells. My class is a tank so when we got to the boss, I was watching the cutscene for the boss, and when the cutscene was over I couldnt enter the boss room and they killed the boss without me :(

aceface

Yesterday I had some assholes with me. I was doing Tok mara dungeon? with the photocells. My class is a tank so when we got to the boss, I was watching the cutscene for the boss, and when the cutscene was over I couldnt enter the boss room and they killed the boss without me :(

Same exact thing happened to me when I first did that dungeon 2 years ago. However, I was the healer so they all died.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, I dinged 60 on SMN and finished the main Heavensward mission line last night. I know that unlocks a ton of stuff, but anyone got a good idea where to begin to start getting that ilvl up?

dramatis

So, I dinged 60 on SMN and finished the main Heavensward mission line last night. I know that unlocks a ton of stuff, but anyone got a good idea where to begin to start getting that ilvl up?
Get to ilvl 145 by buying stuff at Azys La and start running level 60 stuff for eso and lore.

Jeels

13576753_10207962988727207_6570728720899440755_o.jpg

Anyone remember this lala gang? That was such a fun quest line and it felt like there was more but they never revisited it. :( I miss them, hope we revisit that storyline.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anyone have a recommendation for order of leveling up crafting jobs from 50-60? Which abilities will be most useful to have first?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anyone have a recommendation for order of leveling up crafting jobs from 50-60? Which abilities will be most useful to have first?
There's only 2 useful cross class abilities from 51 - 60, Culinary's Muscle Memory (lv 54, basically a cp free Piece by Piece that you can only use at the start of a craft) and Goldsmith's Makers Mark (lv 54, essential for 2+ star crafting. Useless for lv 50 - 59 stuff).

Reszo

Okay decided i dont want it, up for grabs

CRAG MASK
A mask fashioned to resemble Titan, the Lord of Crags.
DLC code: FAHU K599 93QS 8GG3 R26B

GAMERG0D

edit: oh you meant crafting 50-60 not starting out my bad lol

I have all crafts to 50 except BSM and CRP. 60 I have GSM, LTW, and ALC with Ironworks chest piece.

Omni

Getting kinda close to finishing my relic.

Most of them are so ugly though. Meh. The WHM one looked so much better as concept art. Maybe it dyes well or something

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Wrote another ticket to the EU support, asking them to change the region of my account from Europe to Japan. I know that chances of this happening are basically 0 (especially since I asked them a few times already over the years), but why not try every now and then. Things like this DLC campaign or not being able to purchase anything from their European eStore without using friends/proxies are really annoying.

They'll probably get back to me saying that I should buy the game again and make a new account, but having a legacy status, 2 years worth of veteran rewards, multiple days /played and plenty of CE items makes me not want to do that.

ebil

I just got 2 back-to-back roulettes that consisted in a BLM that would routinely use Freeze instead of Flare for AOE and a NIN that wouldn't AOE ever, even when there were 12+ mobs.

Help.

The raid finder is very disappointing for all the hype it was getting. What a true letdown.

It's not what was needed, because the amount of people looking to Q for that specific turn at that specific time is just way to small.

What was needed was a cross server PF so you could actually meet people and team up weekly through the raid finder. Not just throw yourself into duty finder.

ebil

But it looks so cool and is a better bind.
Looking cool is so useful when 15 mobs are eating my tank's face and I'm still top DPS while having to curebomb because nothing is dying!

(In these situations, I kind of blame the tank for making huge pulls when it's been clear from previous pulls that neither DPS knew how to AOE effectively if at all)

Top Bottom