• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Sorian

Banned
If you started this game when Heavensward released, there's a high likelihood that you,'ve, "never," had to deal with tank busters before. Especially since you don't have to clear Ravana before doing Thordan.

I mean, that's one explanation.

I don't care?

The community gains experience together, it's an MMO, no one is in a bubble.

Omni

ahhhhhhhh my god, hunting hawk is so cool. I need it:

6vDevBe.jpg

How do you get it? o:

Omni

For just 10 million gil I can have a free company take me through Thordan! Yay

I'm in a random group now that can get to meteors consistently. Without me having to use all of my MP healing too. So that's progress I suppose

iammeiam

Question - do you need to buy Heavensward on both PC and PS4 or just buy it once?

Both. Licenses are platform-specific so you need base game and expansion per platform.

He'll figure it out eventually. I wonder if I can even hit 190 by then. I think I'm like 187ish rip. I guess I know what my new thanksgiving plans are.

I'm 188 but can get the Eso body in less than 200 Eso and have a farthing saved up. Plus this week's Void Ark drop. Mostly just want the Thordan weapon to skip that grind.

Jayhawk

Diana Rivers will be i210 after a few nights of Hawk Airlines. Possibly two departures tonight, depending on my static's plans.

Valor

I'm 188 but can get the Eso body in less than 200 Eso and have a farthing saved up. Plus this week's Void Ark drop. Mostly just want the Thordan weapon to skip that grind.
I think I'm in striking distance of another eso piece and I have yet to run void ark at all on her ripperoni. I wanna skip the weapon grind too, is that so much to ask, yoship?

BadRNG

For just 10 million gil I can have a free company take me through Thordan! Yay
100mil for a weapon, sounds like good deal. Then you can use that new weapon to do....something....sell Thordan runs? At that price you'd only need to sell it 70 times to break even. It's a fool proof plan.

scy

100mil for a weapon, sounds like good deal. Then you can use that new weapon to do....something....sell Thordan runs? At that price you'd only need to sell it 70 times to break even. It's a fool proof plan.

The circle of life?

Omni

Haha. I remember when I ran into people selling Ravana Extreme clears for 6 million. Apparently people actually do it too //shrug

Noooo thanks

BadRNG

The circle of life?
Might be more a pyramid of life at some point.

Haha. I remember when I ran into people selling Ravana Extreme clears for 6 million. Apparently people actually do it too //shrug
Ooooh yeah, it's big business. One of the best ways to make gil in the game period, especially if they decide to make any more gated content in the future.

A new trial gated behind Ravana or Thordan would be fun times.

studyguy

Ravana clears?
6Mil? That's pretty impressive to think that some one has the dedication to slave away on crafting endgame but not enough to clear Ravana EX. An extraordinarily easy fight.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Wait, can I still sell ravana clears for 6 mil?

Why the fuck am I wasting time in alexander?

You just need six other people with heads on their shoulders to do that.

Ravana clears?
6Mil? That's pretty impressive to think that some one has the dedication to slave away on crafting endgame but not enough to clear Ravana EX. An extraordinarily easy fight.

Hahahahahaha oh man.

Also, Ravana is now irrelevant so nobody's doing it for reals and even selling it is kind of a waste of time since you could be selling Thordan instead.

Sorian

Banned
Ravana clears?

Tintin-HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

No, the people who make these horrible purchases are also making horrible real life purchases.

studyguy

Really though playing a
ded game
is already a horrible choice, so we're all in the same boat. Some of us just more under water than others it seems. Paying to clear a trail is silly though, I mean come on why waste money on that when you can waste it on an ingame home that you'll ignore 99% of the time... oh wait.

Sorian

Banned
Really though playing a
ded game
is already a horrible choice, so we're all in the same boat. Some of us just more under water than others it seems. Paying to clear a trail is silly though, I mean come on why waste money on that when you can waste it on an ingame home that you'll ignore 99% of the time... oh wait.

I was saying those people buy gil. Paying stupid amounts means nothing to them.

git gud or get gaf'd

WolvenOne

A title off of A4S would've been nice, I'll admit. I mean they arent a huge deal, but they're a nice little way to sweeten the pot.

Sifl

I've done 2 pvp matches since update and my game has crashed twice (PS4 version). Nice update SE.
Edit: Make that 3

Top Bottom