• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Pro Wrestling World [OT] Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Made my first real CAW:

35735372771_0684fa7bf8_o.png

Full moveset and AI logic done.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=973704422

Im about to purchase this as we speak...

Question: On my computer, i play all my steam games, with an mayflash arcade stick. Will this work with the complex system of fire pro wrestling??

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Im about to purchase this as we speak...

Question: On my computer, i play all my steam games, with an mayflash arcade stick. Will this work with the complex system of fire pro wrestling??

Assuming it's 8 buttons then yes, you just won't be able to taunt.

Hesh

I wanted the finish to be the chickenwing but whatev's

RaCaNtv.png

I think if I didn't cancel an earlier pin that I know woulda have beaten him immediately and let it ride to 2, I would have got 95% or higher. Was to trigger happy and didn't even let the ref count to 1.

NOBODY KICKS OUT OF THE FALCON ARROW!

Do you like good wrestling games?

Do you have $20? (that's two WWE Networks)

Don't be a mark, be a draw

Well, I honestly haven't played a wrestling game since the N64 ones as I haven't really watched wrestling in over a decade, but something about this game intrigues me. The technical aspect, create a character with workshop support, etc.

Well, I honestly haven't played a wrestling game since the N64 ones as I haven't really watched wrestling in over a decade, but something about this game intrigues me. The technical aspect, create a character with workshop support, etc.

Its really fun. I suck at customizing stuff myself but as more content gets added it will be awesome as fuck.

Are there any solid guides to how the game operates?

I haven't played since the first GBA game, and it's all flooding back, but even back then I didn't know how to do anyone's signature moves or reversals or or or...some consolidated resource would be great.

Are there any solid guides to how the game operates?

I haven't played since the first GBA game, and it's all flooding back, but even back then I didn't know how to do anyone's signature moves or reversals or or or...some consolidated resource would be great.

It has a great tutorial, I never played the game before and I'm doing fine now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Do you like good wrestling games?

Do you have $20? (that's two WWE Networks)

Don't be a mark, be a draw

my only problem is that I usually dont buy EA games, as I like to wait for the finished product. Then again this isnt a story based game where changes would annoy me and I would go "fuck, im not replaying this to see that" so...

my only problem is that I usually dont buy EA games, as I like to wait for the finished product. Then again this isnt a story based game where changes would annoy me and I would go "fuck, im not replaying this to see that" so...
As of right now I really can't see them adding much more beyond conveniences and bug fixes

For "the Fire Pro experience" it may as well be the final game (plus it costs half what it will at release)

Blizzard

Banned
As of right now I really can't see them adding much more beyond conveniences and bug fixes

For "the Fire Pro experience" it may as well be the final game (plus it costs half what it will at release)
They could add more customizations, more parts, the ability to pixel edit and rotate parts, more ring customization options and colors, maybe even more moves.

Given how well it is selling, I would expect they'll expand upon what they originally planned.

I played this for a few hours last night and I'm really enjoying it. It took a while to get the timing down, but I was doing pretty well by the end. I need to work on getting my match grade up on anything non-standard though. I threw a guy onto the barbed wire 6 times in one of those matches and still got a 28% rating.

On a side note, Mission 4, where you do a running corner move, is impossible for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, since I've pulled the move off effectively in a match several times.

I played this for a few hours last night and I'm really enjoying it. It took a while to get the timing down, but I was doing pretty well by the end. I need to work on getting my match grade up on anything non-standard though. I threw a guy onto the barbed wire 6 times in one of those matches and still got a 28% rating.

On a side note, Mission 4, where you do a running corner move, is impossible for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, since I've pulled the move off effectively in a match several times.
Don't start running until he's already slumped in the corner.
Thanks, brother.

Top Bottom