• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT6| Defying gravity, Quest madness, and Muscle Shaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
this and darth's comment are the real deal.

it all comes down to this: simple math, numbers.

I wish I had your perseverance, guys, I also try to "calculate" but I know it's like MrOogieboogie says, I am surely eating less and doing mostly mantainance instead of slightly over that as I should,

I am trying to eat better now and I know I am eating the right stuff but I think the numbers wouldn't look like they should.

it takes so much discipline... -_- I will get to that someday, I just have to be convinced about it and start taking breakfast, I hate eating before midday...:/

Yeah, just stick with it... after a while you won't even eat unless you've got your scale. lololol

I find it easier to eat under maintenance than above, to be honest. Btw, I've changed my bulking goal. Looks like I'll hit 170 sometime in the first quarter of next year (hopefully). I'm already weighing 160+ come night time (currently at a solid 155/156 in the morning).

However, I plan on going all out. Won't stop bulking until 200 pounds. Don't care about fat gain, I want to see what my limits really are. At the end of December I will post my five-month bulk progress. It'll also coincide with my first cycle of Madcow, so hopefully I'll have some impressive gains to post as well. ;)

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You get used to it actually. I don't really track my diet these days even when cutting. I just know from experience how much everything I eat is worth, so it becomes rather easy to just eye ball.

Would I do it for a show? Of course not. But if I eat about the same weight of chicken breast in a meal every time, the macros aren't going to change much. It only gets out of hand when you start eating things you don't normally eat.
I could have written this myself. Word for word. +1

Stannis

Man, my progress would come to a near immediate halt if I stopped counting calories. I used to think I ate a lot... that is, until I looked at the numbers. According to MFP I've logged my food 180 consecutive days now, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. To hit 3500 calories every single day by guessing would drive me nuts. My estimates are often off, and there's no way I could accurately keep track of my protein intake every day.

So yeah, good luck man, but I know for a fact that I would actually be exerting MORE effort trying to guess my daily intakes as opposed to recording them accurately (and quickly) with a scale and MFP.

Thanks man, I'm the complete opposite to you it seems. I can easily eat 4k calories in the space of a few hours and not feel that full. #TeamLabrador.

And like Darth says, once you've been doing it a while you get a rough idea just from eye balling. If I do start to look like too much of a fat turd maybe I will look at cals again but I'm hoping making conditioning a permanent part of my routine will just keep things in check.

Cudder

The last 3 months have been weird for me. I'm progressing on my self imposed program, plateaus are being broken, and strength is at an all time high. But I haven't had a protein shake in months. I honestly haven't even cared to check how many macros I'm taking in. I'm probably getting less than 80g of protein per day, and haven't been eating a lot either. I've even forgotten (for days at a time sometimes) to take my creatine.

I think I'm just kind of tired of taking supplements for the time being.

Imm0rt4l

You get used to it actually. I don't really track my diet these days even when cutting. I just know from experience how much everything I eat is worth, so it becomes rather easy to just eye ball.

Would I do it for a show? Of course not. But if I eat about the same weight of chicken breast in a meal every time, the macros aren't going to change much. It only gets out of hand when you start eating things you don't normally eat.
This is my experience as well. I get very good at eyeballing and eat a lot of the same foods which macro/calorie makeup I'm aware of. But I'm still a bit fast to gain weight.
Nooooo, this is the best part! I sleep with my food scale!
you're a more disciplined man than I. I'm ashamed to say I don't own a food scale. (._. )

sphinx

the piano man

I could have written this myself. Word for word. +1

this is something I already do, I've got the macros of certain complete meals by heart, and I mix them depending on how much they have of everything. but I still stray way too much.

3000 calories for me is easily a bigger challenge than ANYTHING gym related, I can bring myself to do anything regarding exercise but those coveted 3000 calories per day require strict meal times, otherwise I am way too full to keep eating and because I hate breakfast I don't reach the quantities.... it's all in the damn breakfast

. It'll also coincide with my first cycle of Madcow, so hopefully I'll have some impressive gains to post as well. ;)

please put some before/after when you are ready, jaws will drop lol

you're a more disciplined man than I. I'm ashamed to say I don't own a food scale. (._. )

I have one, I bought it after darth suggested everyone here to get one some months back... began using it... then stopped using it alltogether.. I am unworthy of this thread :-(

Mark1

I have either not been eating enough protein or my squats and bench press are starting to plateau. It's been nearly two months since I started the beginner's routine, what would be the best course of action to take in this situation?
Hey guys, can you answer my post please :)

sphinx

the piano man
Hey guys, can you answer my post please :)

I agree with AMNB.

it's hard to guess why exactly you are stalling, there are many reasons, including but not limited to those AMNB mentioned.

After 2 months, it seems a bit early to move to an intermediate program but maybe it's time, like I said, there is so little info available that people refrain from saying anything, it's hard to give advice on that matter.

This is my experience as well. I get very good at eyeballing and eat a lot of the same foods which macro/calorie makeup I'm aware of. But I'm still a bit fast to gain weight.
Haha, I would never judge you for not having one. You seem to get by just fine!

The only time I use mine these days is when I make something, like homemade PB, and wanna know the macros.

rokkerkory

Took 2 days off for thanksgiving and catch up on stuff around the office and house... hitting it hard again tomorrow!

I can't wait. \m/

iddqd

Went a bit later then normal to the gym and saw some people I normally don't see.

- Bro's doing curls in white tank tops and beanies on their head

- hot girl in hot yoga pants doing squats and EVERYONE in the room ogling her buttocks.
(even the other ladies)

I agree with AMNB.

it's hard to guess why exactly you are stalling, there are many reasons, including but not limited to those AMNB mentioned.

After 2 months, it seems a bit early to move to an intermediate program but maybe it's time, like I said, there is so little info available that people refrain from saying anything, it's hard to give advice on that matter.

This is completely off topic but there is a SC2 caster who looks just like you. His name is nathanias and he's doing a tournament at the moment. Not even sure why i'm saying this but it had been bugging me why he looked so familiar.

Went a bit later then normal to the gym and saw some people I normally don't see.

- hot girl in hot yoga pants doing squats and EVERYONE in the room ogling her buttocks.
(even the other ladies)

Heh i go to the gym all different times and i go to multiple gyms, i get to see all types. Get the exact same thing with the hot girls as well.

Mik2121

mA9dtK1.png

inb4 you should have used the mosaic to hide those legs lolol

Me today. I took a pic right before doing my training... I will have to take a pic after the pump one day, but it's kind of embarrassing :(

Anyway, starting last week I changed my training routine and now I do

Day 1 - Biceps and Triceps training
Day 2 - Pecs and stomach training
Day 3 - Back training
Day 4 - Legs training
Day 5 - Shoulder and stomach training ( <--- This is what I was doing today)

And I keep repeating this all the time, with every Tuesday taking a break because the gym is closed. The schedule I was following before was too packed and I felt like I wasn't training certain parts of my body enough, so let's see if this gives me results! I will post pics in a month or so...

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Dat Konami gym.

Lookin' good, Mik! I'm surprised you find the time what with working in Japan.

Speaking of living in Japan, what does your diet look like while over there?

sphinx

the piano man
This is completely off topic but there is a SC2 caster who looks just like you. His name is nathanias and he's doing a tournament at the moment. Not even sure why i'm saying this but it had been bugging me why he looked so familiar.

just checked the guy on google, I thought it was going to be some swole guy :(

I don't see the resemeblence lol but thanks for taking your time to think about it!

And I keep repeating this all the time, with every Tuesday taking a break because the gym is closed. The schedule I was following before was too packed and I felt like I wasn't training certain parts of my body enough, so let's see if this gives me results! I will post pics in a month or so...

how long have you been doing this?

your body is exactly what I call in shape. Solid body, proportional and aesthetic. Congrats on that!

what are your long term goals? it seems you have reached that what most guys in the P90X thread look for.

do you want to keep it like that or get bigger/muscled?

do you have any strength goals?

does our routine include barbell moves?I personally would be curious about what exercises you do.

Mik2121

Dat Konami gym.

Lookin' good, Mik! I'm surprised you find the time what with working in Japan.

Speaking of living in Japan, what does your diet look like while over there?
Thanks! I have some time to do training after work. My gym is open until 11pm so even when I stay until late, I can still go at 9:30 or so and do an hour and a half of training, which is what I always do anyway.

As for my diet... there's almost always rice though I don't eat that much (about 200g per day?). Otherwise, I don't like fish so that means I don't eat about half of the Japanese food out there, lol. It's mainly meat with some vegetables and less fruit that I would want (too expensive here).

I also have some afterwork protein juice, but nothing really special :p

Mik2121

Sorry, didn't see your edit. I will try to reply to all I can.

how long have you been doing this?
I started in April of this year. Before that, I had a couple dumbbells at home which gave me some muscle strength, but not that much growth.

your body is exactly what I call in shape. Solid body, proportional and aesthetic. Congrats on that!

what are your long term goals? it seems you have reached that what most guys in the P90X thread look for.
Thanks! I'm trying to take care with the proportions, which is why I'm doing now more leg stuff (used to skip leg day all time giving bad excuses to myself). Still feel like I'm only half-way through my goal, and then I will have to keep it everyday for years... :p

As for the long-term goals, my main goal is to stay healthy. I work on a game company in Japan, so you can guess how bad it can get over here...

do you want to keep it like that or get bigger/muscled?
I wanna get a bit bigger. Nothing close to a bodybuilder (I respect and am impressed by that, it's just not what for myself) but definitely bigger. I also wanna keep a low body fat, so it's kinda difficult. For now what I'm doing is bulking a bit during this winter, and then in March or so I'll get back to cutting. However it's quite hard for me to get bulk, so... yeah.

do you have any strength goals?
Nothing really. I mean, I try to push myself as much as I can, and every time I'm doing some exercise and I can do for example 12kg 8reps 3sets, I try to do it with 14kg on the last set, and keep pushing myself like that. But that's the same for most of the people here so nothing special.

does our routine include barbell moves?I personally would be curious about what exercises you do.
Yep. I do barbell stuff for pecs (bench press, incline and decline moves) and dead lifts.
I don't do squats right now because I'm using a leg press machine, but I change that every month (one month I do squats, the next leg press).

As for my training... I will have to check names in English because I don't know some of them. But I don't think I do all that much special stuff. I use the rubber rope things a lot to warm up and at the end, and otherwise lots of dumbbells and barbell stuff, also EZ Bar stuff...
There is one pro bodybuilder in my gym (he's not your typical hulk-looking guy though, but he's incredibly fit even though he's already 62!) so he has tons of experience and teaches me a bunch of things.

If you're interested in my routine, I will try to put together a list with all the stuff I do.

ILoveBish

You know fitgaf, one thing i really like about this group, is so many people here play fighting games. I see so many of us in the various fighting game topics, and i think the competitive side in us helps at the gym. We should do a meet at Evo2k14 if some of you guys are going.

So im still trucking on at the gym, ive hit my 4th month now doing 5/3/1 and i could not be more pleased with the routine. I absolutely love it, making gains every month, and really nice results. What i've also discovered is that i became fully keto adapted about a month ago. I no longer pee ketones out, and my strength is much better then ever. I used to do TKD (Targeted Keto Diet) where i ate some carbs before the gym and used that for energy, but i no longer need to do that anymore, which is pretty awesome. I take 5-10g of dextrose (high-gi carb in sweet tarts) after the gym for carb back loading, but stick to keto for the rest of the day.

The only thing i have a concern about, is when i am doing my accessory lifts, sometimes my right arm feels like the hair is being pulled from it. Its like a tugging feeling. It doesn't hurt at all, and i still finish my sets, but its pretty new to me after 19 months of lifting. Also, i get super bloated after the gym, my off gym days im never bloated at all. Still trying to find a way to stop that.

And with that, im finally a tad bit brave enough to post a pic. Please keep in mind, im no where near the regulars here, i just started lifting 19 months ago and dieting about 5 or so months ago seriously. I am 5'11, i used to weigh 337+lbs, last i checked i was around 265-270lbs, i had 0 muscle mass when i started.

J. Bravo

Weighed myself for the first time in a while. 178.2. Granted, this is 2 days after thanksgiving, during a deload week, and I ate like a pig last night for the 2nd day in a row.

hopefully I can keep most of the weight when my diet returns to normal.

sphinx

the piano man
As for the long-term goals, my main goal is to stay healthy. I work on a game company in Japan, so you can guess how bad it can get over here..

if I understood correctly and you work for Konami, then please tell whoever calls the shots over there that there are plenty of pissed off gamers that want the igavanias on handhelds back as they were :p

Mik2121 said:
There is one pro bodybuilder in my gym (he's not your typical hulk-looking guy though, but he's incredibly fit even though he's already 62!) so he has tons of experience and teaches me a bunch of things.

If you're interested in my routine, I will try to put together a list with all the stuff I do.

I was curious about what kind of gym goer you are. the question about your exercises was to determine whether what you do is the best for your goals.

from what I've seen there are 4 main kinds of people hitting the gym

.- Fat/obese wanting to lose weight
.- regular guy/girl wanting to be or stay in shape. Feeling well and healthy is the first reason to train, not volume or strength.
.- Bodybuilder, cares for volume more than strength but both are important. Eats accordingly
.- Powerlifter, strength is priority, looks come in second place if at all. Eats accordingly.

you seem to be the second and what you do seems to be the best course of action for you so good for you.

be careful with "experienced guys" and their stories, always double check with other sources.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know fitgaf, one thing i really like about this group, is so many people here play fighting games. I see so many of us in the various fighting game topics, and i think the competitive side in us helps at the gym. We should do a meet at Evo2k14 if some of you guys are going.

So im still trucking on at the gym, ive hit my 4th month now doing 5/3/1 and i could not be more pleased with the routine. I absolutely love it, making gains every month, and really nice results. What i've also discovered is that i became fully keto adapted about a month ago. I no longer pee ketones out, and my strength is much better then ever. I used to do TKD (Targeted Keto Diet) where i ate some carbs before the gym and used that for energy, but i no longer need to do that anymore, which is pretty awesome. I take 5-10g of dextrose (high-gi carb in sweet tarts) after the gym for carb back loading, but stick to keto for the rest of the day.

The only thing i have a concern about, is when i am doing my accessory lifts, sometimes my right arm feels like the hair is being pulled from it. Its like a tugging feeling. It doesn't hurt at all, and i still finish my sets, but its pretty new to me after 19 months of lifting. Also, i get super bloated after the gym, my off gym days im never bloated at all. Still trying to find a way to stop that.

And with that, im finally a tad bit brave enough to post a pic. Please keep in mind, im no where near the regulars here, i just started lifting 19 months ago and dieting about 5 or so months ago seriously. I am 5'11, i used to weigh 337+lbs, last i checked i was around 265-270lbs, i had 0 muscle mass when i started.

Awesome transformation so far brother, and it only gets better from here on out! Good to see you doin work and makin them things happen.

stn

Need food advice. I've been rationing my food and splitting it between meals. Thing is, I have a very fast metabolism and am often hungry afterwards. I could eat greens, a whole sweet potato, and half a package of chicken breasts and still be hungry afterwards. Even though I could, say, eat the whole package of chicken, my friends who I workout with have been telling me to split my meals. I'm the type of guy who can go to McDonalds and eat 2+ Big Macs no problem.

Any insight? Thanks!

(even the other ladies)

Man I miss my old gym because of this, used to be this girl that would take off her shirt when ever she got on the stairmaster so she would jsut work out in booty shorts and a sports bra

mA9dtK1.png

inb4 you should have used the mosaic to hide those legs lolol

Me today. I took a pic right before doing my training... I will have to take a pic after the pump one day, but it's kind of embarrassing :(

Anyway, starting last week I changed my training routine and now I do

Day 1 - Biceps and Triceps training
Day 2 - Pecs and stomach training
Day 3 - Back training
Day 4 - Legs training
Day 5 - Shoulder and stomach training ( <--- This is what I was doing today)

Still bigger calves than me.

You marks don't play VF so FGC doesn't count.

That being said, see you at evoooooooooooooo.

And keep going, your journey has only begun.

Stannis

Need food advice. I've been rationing my food and splitting it between meals. Thing is, I have a very fast metabolism and am often hungry afterwards. I could eat greens, a whole sweet potato, and half a package of chicken breasts and still be hungry afterwards. Even though I could, say, eat the whole package of chicken, my friends who I workout with have been telling me to split my meals. I'm the type of guy who can go to McDonalds and eat 2+ Big Macs no problem.

Any insight? Thanks!

That's not even that much food to be honest. How much is a package of chicken? Why split your meals if you don't want to? Why not just eat more if you are still hungry?

As long as you are hitting your macros and getting enough calories you can split your food into as many or few meals as you wish. A lot of the time I eat nothing all day and enjoy a single tasty 3000 calorie meal at night.

It's more what you eat not when you eat brother.

Cooter

199.5 this morning. Up 14 lbs since 1.5 weeks ago! Gaining muscle isn't easy but someone has to do it.

*maybe .5-1lb of muscle if I'm lucky. The rest is glorious fat and h2o.

Weighted pull ups were a bitch this morning. I don't need to tell you guys how much harder they are carrying an additional 14 pounds!

Daud

Neo Member
199.5 this morning. Up 14 lbs since 1.5 weeks ago! Gaining muscle isn't easy but someone has to do it.

*maybe .5-1lb of muscle if I'm lucky. The rest is glorious fat and h2o.

Weighted pull ups were a bitch this morning. I don't need to tell you guys how much harder they are carrying an additional 14 pounds!

Gee, that's insane! Dedication in bulking, haha.

I feel, from what little little experience I have, that even relatively small weight gains can affect one's ability to do pull/chins drastically. Before I began training last March, I could do around 11-12 unweighted chins at 148 BW, and now, stronger in everyway, it's a pain in the ass to do 8 at 163ish lbs BW.

Cooter

Gee, that's insane! Dedication in bulking, haha.

I feel, from what little little experience I have, that even relatively small weight gains can affect one's ability to do pull/chins drastically. Before I began training last March, I could do around 11-12 unweighted chins at 148 BW, and now, stronger in everyway, it's a pain in the ass to do 8 at 163ish lbs BW.
It will slow down soon. I was keeping my body at 185 for 2 years so the moment I gave it extra fuel it ballooned up. Not to mention I have been eating an estimated 7,000-10,000 calories a day since my bulk began. I will lower that soon also. I prefer to really come out of the gates strong when I bulk!

Had a girl at the gym today seriously ask me if I was on something. Haha. She couldn't believe how much bigger I look since the last time she saw me last week.

sphinx

the piano man
It will slow down soon. I was keeping my body at 185 for 2 years so the moment I gave it extra fuel it ballooned up. Not to mention I have been eating an estimated 7,000-10,000 calories a day since my bulk began. I will lower that soon also. I prefer to really come out of the gates strong when I bulk!

Had a girl at the gym today seriously ask me if I was on something. Haha. She couldn't believe how much bigger I look since the last time she saw me last week.

o.k man, tell us your menu,

HOW does anyone fit over 7000 calories per day in their body?? let alone 10000

are you over 6'4 of height??? that would explain things. Otherwise, holy shit man, respect to you.

Cooter

o.k man, tell us your menu,

HOW does anyone fit over 7000 calories per day in their body?? let alone 10000

are you over 6'4 of height??? that would explain things. Otherwise, holy shit man, respect to you.
Let me add this to blow your mind. Those 10,000 are within 4 hours. ;-)

Lots of big bowels of cereal. 4 to 6 slices of sourdough with butter and honey. Tons of peanut butter. Meat of course is a staple. Big bowls of mixed nuts and raisins. It adds up quickly my man!

Oh, and I'm 5'10

sphinx

the piano man
Let me add this to blow your mind. Those 10,000 are within 4 hours. ;-)

Lots of big bowels of cereal. 4 to 6 slices of sourdough with butter and honey. Tons of peanut butter. Meat of course is a staple. Big bowls of mixed nuts and raisins. It adds up quickly my man!

Oh, and I'm 5'10

this is a revelation, pretty much the reason why I take forever to bulk up. I will get rid of those veggies and soups, lol.

are you counting the macros or just eat all that stuff? not that it matters lol, at over 7000 it can't have any relevance.

how are your pants fitting?? is the belt in the same place?

are your lifts getting better??

oh and those bodyweight exercises (dips, pullups etc), you are gonna sweat! I remember doing all those circus moves with ease when I was 20 pounds lighter, I still do them but I sweat a bit more hehe.

stn

@Cooter

Some of that sounds unhealthy? I don't know much so ask others to confirm this, but:

-cereal usually has lots of processed sugar
-meat can be unhealthy if its always red meat
-butter can be unhealthy in high doses due to elevated cholesterol

Anyway, great job and the weight. That's certainly a lot in such a small time-frame. :)

Cooter

this is a revelation, pretty much the reason why I take forever to bulk up. I will get rid of those veggies and soups, lol.

are you counting the macros or just eat all that stuff? not that it matters lol, at over 7000 it can't have any relevance.

how are your pants fitting?? is the belt in the same place?

are your lifts getting better??

oh and those bodyweight exercises (dips, pullups etc), you are gonna sweat! I remember doing all those circus moves with ease when I was 20 pounds lighter, I still do them but I sweat a bit more hehe.

Pants around my thighs are already tighter and yes, my lifts are indeed going up. Gotta love that! I don't need to count calories or macros as much as just being aware of them. That's why I give a range. I've counted in the past so much that I can ballpark it and be pretty damn close. I make sure to get my protein and the rest doesn't concern me.

I still managed to finish my weighted pull ups with 70lbs for 8 today. I was satisfied.

@Cooter

Some of that sounds unhealthy? I don't know much so ask others to confirm this, but:

-cereal usually has lots of processed sugar
-meat can be unhealthy if its always red meat
-butter can be unhealthy in high doses due to elevated cholesterol

Anyway, great job and the weight. That's certainly a lot in such a small time-frame. :)

Obviously it is a very unhealthy diet for a long-term lifestyle. This is only for 7 or 8 weeks and then I will return to my normal diet which is still heavy in meat but a ton of veggies. I disagree with your assertion that red meat is unhealthy also. I usually eat it 2 0r 3 times a week and all my vitals are very healthy.

my goodness my wife would kill me if I had to eat this much, trying to eat 3000 calories is already killing our grocery bill. I do try to keep it mostly healthy stuff though, maybe I should commit to a dirty bulk instead. Taco Bell here I come!!!

Cooter

my goodness my wife would kill me if I had to eat this much, trying to eat 3000 calories is already killing our grocery bill. I do try to keep it mostly healthy stuff though, maybe I should commit to a dirty bulk instead. Taco Bell here I come!!!

My only goal when I bulk is to put on 1.5-2lbs a muscle a month. I couldn't care less how much fat comes along with it. I know it's extreme but at least I know I'm not leaving any gains on the table. After the next few days I will dial it down to 5,000-7,000 for the remainder of the bulk.

Mully

I'm about to lose most, if not all of my progress from the past year. Tore a ligament in my left knee and won't be able to work out for at least three months.

Feels so bad man.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Sorry to hear that, man. As a physically active person, injuries have always been the worst. They put me in a state of depression unlike anything. So I feel for you, I do. If it's any consolation, you can still find ways to workout and stay relatively fit. First, get this:

Iron+Gym+Pull+Up+Bar.jpg

You can absolutely do pull-ups. They're a fantastic workout, and you can maintain lots of upper-body strength by doing them every day.

In addition, you can probably do push-ups if you keep your leg elevated. Again, do them every day. Also, find a way to do dips (like between two chairs--just make sure you've got plenty of room for the descent and that they're sturdy), and you'll continue to develop strength and muscle everywhere but your legs. Which is unfortunate, but at least it's something, and when you return you can hop on a beginner strength program that has you squatting three times a week and before you know it your legs will be developed again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to lose most, if not all of my progress from the past year. Tore a ligament in my left knee and won't be able to work out for at least three months.

Feels so bad man.

Oh noooo! Well brother every day is upper body day now!

Cooter

Yeah, just stick with it... after a while you won't even eat unless you've got your scale. lololol

I find it easier to eat under maintenance than above, to be honest. Btw, I've changed my bulking goal. Looks like I'll hit 170 sometime in the first quarter of next year (hopefully). I'm already weighing 160+ come night time (currently at a solid 155/156 in the morning).

However, I plan on going all out. Won't stop bulking until 200 pounds. Don't care about fat gain, I want to see what my limits really are. At the end of December I will post my five-month bulk progress. It'll also coincide with my first cycle of Madcow, so hopefully I'll have some impressive gains to post as well. ;)

How did I miss this?! Good for you Boogie. Dis dun be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom