• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT6| Defying gravity, Quest madness, and Muscle Shaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For those who don't use gloves/etc while at the gym, how do you minimize calluses? And how do you get rid of them once they have form?

Last Wednesday and especially last Thursday, the calluses on my hands started to affect my gripe/workout. Maybe it is time to get some gloves?

Any help/info would be great.

despire

For those who don't use gloves/etc while at the gym, how do you minimize calluses? And how do you get rid of them once they have form?

Last Wednesday and especially last Thursday, the calluses on my hands started to affect my gripe/workout. Maybe it is time to get some gloves?

Grip the bar correctly. I hardly get any callouses. The only lift that gives me problem in this regard is curls.

Don't use gloves.

rage1973

The all-arm session is one of those topics in which there's two sides. When I asked here whether I should incorporate an arm-only workout session, Brolic and cooter were against it.

But then other regulars have mentioned in the past they have done arm sessions. If memory serves me right, AbuC and Mr.ThoughPants.*

I think the thing is, if people want to grow the muscles in any one body part. Isolation moves will prove to be useful. Whether it's done after compounds or on a different day, it's a matter of choice and efficiency.

*if this is not acurate, please forgive. I'll edit immediately.

But those guys are in the advanced phase of lifting.
And their routine might not really fit you.
Are you unhappy with your gains and your routine?
I went through years of doing split routine with arm days with minimal gains.

Levito

Banned
I'm kinda of late posting this thread.

About two years ago I was tipping the scales at 320lbs, I was crazily overweight. So in January of 2012 I decided to start exercising/eating better. Now I'm down to 198lbs. I was inspired by a co-worker that began a low carb diet and lost a bunch of weight in only a couple short months, so I figured I really should at least give it a shot to see how well I'd fair. I'm also a huge MMA fan, and was always really fascinated by the athlete's training/weight cutting methods. In the near future I plan on taking MMA classes as well, not to begin fighting or anything, but just to get into the best shape possible.

Exercise: The first 3 months or so I would go on a 5km walk every day, then when summer rolled around I started going on 12-30km bike rides every day, then in September I joined a gym and started going 6 days a week, just doign cardio. Then I took up swimming for a few months. Now I've finally gotten around to actual weight training, I've started the "Starting strength" program and boy do I wish I had done it sooner. Not only has it been wildy effective, but it's also really fun.

General Info: I'm male, 5'9, and am 26 years old.
My goal weight is somewhere around the 160-170lbs range.

Here's a progress album I made last year to show the difference.

I need to make a new album since I've started weight training.

Chocobro

Grip the bar correctly. I hardly get any callouses. The only lift that gives me problem in this regard is curls.

Don't use gloves.

This.
When calluses form I use a pumice stone to get rid of them and then moisturize those areas (I moisturize every morning and night). My hands doesn't look like they have calluses and the second routine in the OP has the potential for calluses to form every workout (chin-ups, DL, pull-ups).

EDIT:
Tennis ball shoes are in!

They feel a lot more stable than my Do-Wins.
Welcome to the WLing shoe club!

sphinx

the piano man
But those guys are in the advanced phase of lifting.
And their routine might not really fit you.
Are you unhappy with your gains and your routine?
I went through years of doing split routine with arm days with minimal gains.

I have no idea how advanced are the guys I mentioned comparing them to each other but I assume all of them are rather advanced and some have done or are doing arm only days and others are not.

the fact that their routines may not fit me because I am not as advanced (which is a fact), doesn't change the fact that some people at a similar level do arm work in bulk or one session and some other after compounds and there are some others that just don't do arms because they feel it's enough with compounds or they don't want to.

I am not taking sides here, I am just saying some people do some things and other people do other things.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Fat betas? Maybe they don't care about aesthetics? Also, are you still doing that nonsense routine your trainer gave you or have you finally started a real routine?

Something about this post really rubs me the wrong way. You've barely been training and you probably still have that awful routine. Meanwhile, you're in the Low T thread complaining how shy you are and can't talk to girls. But come in here calling all your co-workers betas and think as a gym noob you'll show them up with a few months of gym time and sugar free jell-o.

Just train smart, eat, sleep. Just focus on that.

This post. This post here. Got damn.

Tennis ball shoes are in!

They feel a lot more stable than my Do-Wins.

W3NaT7S.jpg

Nice man. Still not as sexy as my adipowers. But damn close!

So, as mentioned, I'm now a Personal Training manager for, quite possibly, one of the most premier gym facilities in America, certainly in the South. It's 120,000 sq feet and cost 17 mil+ to build. It's incredible.

It's also run, of course, like it's NOT as huge or expensive or premier as it truly is. So, to help correct that, they brought in two people to run the PT department.

Me, ten + years in business management in the corporate world. Being a facility run by a corporate structure but with the policies of a small club, I'm here to, basically, be the paperwork and hiring/firing guy. Also, of course, to help with sales. Then, there's my partner. He's got 10+ years of going into gyms with failing PT departments and helping to restructure them. His job is helping to train the trainers. And to, of course, do sales.

However, as would be the case, the department wasn't near being ready to go by 1-13 for our grand opening and we're still dealing with the growing pains. With our combined experience, it's kinda like being on the Titanic, seeing the ice burg, putting it on the map, and then trying to steer the ship away with rowing oars. It's a mess.

However, being to train here is an absolute dream. Five pools, a rock wall, a full strength and conditioning area (Complete with a 25,000 Keiser compression power rack!!!) makes this one of the few facilities where you can truly do everything.

Except, no rowers. Not a one. Just, ugh.

Post more motherfucker. You cant be doin these once an Ot posts and expect us to keep loving you.

Cudder

Cudder, you look incredible, I'm really glad you posted. Damn.

Where do you lift? We should become gym buddies.

I'm serious.

Really.

lol, thanks! I'm in Toronto, I think I'm the only fit gaffer here.

calluses on my hands all day every day, i kinda like em.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The all-arm session is one of those topics in which there's two sides. When I asked here whether I should incorporate an arm-only workout session, Brolic and cooter were against it.

But then other regulars have mentioned in the past they have done arm sessions. If memory serves me right, AbuC and Mr.ThoughPants.*

I think the thing is, if people want to grow the muscles in any one body part. Isolation moves will prove to be useful. Whether it's done after compounds or on a different day, it's a matter of choice and efficiency.

I know plenty of people who do an "arm day" I personally don't. In fact I worry about overdoing biceps and either getting tendinitis or tearing one while dead lifting.

I peel them off with my nails when they get too big and risk ripping off. But I don't try to prevent them at all. I like having rough hands and the first time a woman says "oh, you've got man hands" you probably will too.

I'm kinda of late posting this thread, but I figure maybe I'd be able to help inspire some people.

About two years ago I was tipping the scales at 320lbs, I was crazily overweight. So in January of 2012 I decided to start exercising/eating better. Now I'm down to 198lbs. I was inspired by a co-worker that began a low carb diet and lost a bunch of weight in only a couple short months, so I figured I really should at least give it a shot to see how well I'd fair. I'm also a huge MMA fan, and was always really fascinated by the athlete's training/weight cutting methods. In the near future I plan on taking MMA classes as well, not to begin fighting or anything, but just to get into the best shape possible.

Exercise: The first 3 months or so I would go on a 5km walk every day, then when summer rolled around I started going on 12-30km bike rides every day, then in September I joined a gym and started going 6 days a week, just doign cardio. Then I took up swimming for a few months. Now I've finally gotten around to actual weight training, I've started the "Starting strength" program and boy do I wish I had done it sooner. Not only has it been wildy effective, but it's also really fun.

General Info: I'm male, 5'9, and am 26 years old.
My goal weight is somewhere around the 160-170lbs range.

Here's a progress album I made last year to show the difference.

I need to make a new album since I've started weight training.

I don't get these "posting to inspire people" posts. IMO just post. If you're good enough to inspire you will. Don't assume you're gonna inspire anyone. That's incredibly arrogant. That said your post overall isn't arrogant so hopefully you stick around.

Also, your name looks familiar.

Levito

Banned
I don't get these "posting to inspire people" posts. IMO just post. If you're good enough to inspire you will. Don't assume you're gonna inspire anyone. That's incredibly arrogant. That said your post overall isn't arrogant so hopefully you stick around.

Fair enough, you're right. I guess I just remember when I first started it seemed like an impossible task--but seeing before/after some people in similar positions helped a lot.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Fair enough, you're right. I guess I just remember when I first started it seemed like an impossible task--but seeing before/after some people in similar positions helped a lot.

I tried clicking in your link and it wouldn't open on my iPad. Could be an issue on my side though.

Hey guys.

I missed 3 workouts straight with an illness. Now that I've got medical clearance to lift, what should I do about the weight? If it were a single workout, id say screw it and attempt to progress like normal. I'm probably going to back off a single workout's weight-jump since I don't really know what effect being sick for that long had on me. Is there a clear rule of thumb I should be using at times like this?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Sorry, I was an idiot and linked to the album name on imgur and not the actual URL. It's right here.

Definitely good work man, damn good work.

Hey guys.

I missed 3 workouts straight with an illness. Now that I've got medical clearance to lift, what should I do about the weight? If it were a single workout, id say screw it and attempt to progress like normal. I'm probably going to back off a single workout's weight-jump since I don't really know what effect being sick for that long had on me. Is there a clear rule of thumb I should be using at times like this?

3 workouts but how any days since you touched a weight? I'd probably pick up where I left off.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This.
When calluses form I use a pumice stone to get rid of them and then moisturize those areas (I moisturize every morning and night). My hands doesn't look like they have calluses and the second routine in the OP has the potential for calluses to form every workout (chin-ups, DL, pull-ups).

Ahh thanks. Will definitely look into this.

calluses on my hands all day every day, i kinda like em.

I peel them off with my nails when they get too big and risk ripping off. But I don't try to prevent them at all. I like having rough hands and the first time a woman says "oh, you've got man hands" you probably will too.

I know what you mean, I like them and haven't mind them up to this point. It feels like success. :)

moocow

Hey guys.

I agree with shogun, 3 workouts should probably be like a week off? That shouldn't really have that much of a detrimental effect on your lifts. I would pick up where you left off.

Also, that is really good work levito. Your current weight definitely suits your frame much better,

Levito

Banned
So when you guys are about to start doing sets, do you typically do stretches or a warm up first? Often see on body-building forms a lot of debate as to the effectiveness of stretching.

Right now I do both, just to be safe, doing 20ish stretching movements is kind of a pain in the ass though.

Levito, did you try to link to a folder on your hard drive lol

Haha, no. ctrl+v'd the an album name I had in imgur.

Also, that is really good work levito. Your current weight definitely suits your frame much better,

Thanks, I'm thinking I should get around 170. Though actual weight isn't that important anymore, just burning the fat that's left.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
So when you guys are about to start doing sets, do you typically do stretches or a warm up first? Often see on body-building forms a lot of debate as to the effectiveness of stretching.

Right now I do both, just to be safe, doing 20ish stretching movements is kind of a pain in the ass though.

Haha, no. ctrl+v'd the an album name I had in imgur.

If I'm tight I'll stretch a little and do movement specific mobility/stretching. Typically though my warmup is the main movement at far lighter weight than the working set.

If I'm tight I'll stretch a little and do movement specific mobility/stretching. Typically though my warmup is the main movement at far lighter weight than the working set.
I do the exact same. Though I always stretch on leg days.

I'm even the guy who warms up with just the bar on everything. I just like to get the blood flowing. Then I up the weight a bit and do some reps till I feel ready to pack on the real weight.

Bikes hurt my ass so bad. I'm an elliptical man.
You know, my ass is usually fine when I ride for extended periods, but sometimes my dick will fall asleep. I have to stop riding to get the blood flow back before I get on again. It is really the weirdest feeling.

I don't know if it has to do with how I sit or what.

Fuck I didn't mean to double post.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
You know, my ass is usually fine when I ride for extended periods, but sometimes my dick will fall asleep. I have to stop riding to get the blood flow back before I get on again. It is really the weirdest feeling.

I don't know if it has to do with how I sit or what.

Fuck I didn't mean to double post.

Lol

I do the exact same. Though I always stretch on leg days.

I'm even the guy who warms up with just the bar on everything. I just like to get the blood flowing. Then I up the weight a bit and do some reps till I feel ready to pack on the real weight.

Yeah, that's also how I warm up

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Buying clothes that fits properly sucks sometimes.

49" chest, 17-18" neck, 5'9"
L-XL are tight/snug on the upper part of my torso. Too long at the arms or at the waist.

And fuck jeans, the ass is too big, it's hiking, track, and sweat pants from now on.

But this compression fit long sleeve looks badass

Otherwise known as the 18" Gunz Crew... LOL

More like 17.5 now, shitty biceps.

I sometimes have an arm day cgbp, LTE, chinups and like 3-4 sets of db curls. It just depends when I skipped, bicepslol, and where/if I want to include into my training.

DarthWufei said:

LMAO

Fit gods of Gaf! I could some advice about what to do with my routine.
First some background information: I'm 22 right now and started "working out" when I was in high school. I say "working out" because I didn't know what I was doing and just did whatever. I started to squat properly my Sophomore year of college and started deadlifting about 15 months ago. I'm about 5'6 and weigh around 165.

1 rep maxes for the 4 big lifts:
Deadlift-475
Bench-300 (this was last year and when I weighed 10 more pounds, so my true max for bench is probably around 280)
OHP-175
Squat-315
My squat number is definitely off but I recently switched up how I squat and started to stretch a bunch before squatting and it seems to have helped.
My current routine is this:
Monday: Chest/triceps
-Bench Press
-Close Grip bench
-Incline DB chest press
-Weighted dips
-Cable flys or db flys
-Skull Crushers
-Finish the lift by doing a bunch of tricep pull downs.
Wednesday: Back and delts
-OHP
-Deadlift
-pullups
-One arm seated shoulder press db (hold one db in the air while I press with the other arm)
-Bent over rows db
-Lateral raises/front raises
-Shrugs
Friday: Legs
-Squat
-Bicep curls
-Leg press
-Other leg stuff if I feel like it
Saturday: Chest again

The following week I change it up a bit and do:

Monday:Legs
Friday: Chest
Saturday: Legs

So, is this a good routine?

One of the problems I am facing is that on my back and delts day I start off with the OHP and then move onto Deadlifts. The problem I am running into is that whenever I go "heavy" on the OHP, like 170lbs, my deadlift seems to suffer.
I don't really follow a set routine like 5/3/1 I just try to go do 3 sets of 5 for a few weeks and then attempt a max out day once a month for each big exercise.

Any advice you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. I lurk this thread a lot and have a learned a ton from you guys! I think I learned more from this thread than any other source. Some of you guys like Darth, Cooter and Brolic are fucking beasts and are truly inspirational.

Veezy

que?
Post more motherfucker. You cant be doin these once an Ot posts and expect us to keep loving you.

Haha, I'll try to. I've been busy as hell transitioning into this job.

It's surreal, seeing all the money they spent on this spot and then realizing that some basics aren't available.

For example, we have a locked off from the public PT studio for our PT clients. No rowers, but we bought one of those Sproing things. That hasn't been used. Not once.

They did, however, spring for two power racks and a Keiser compression rack, but they put them in the sport group training room and not the PT studio. Instead, they put a Legends pull up rig in the PT studio. So, if we want to do squats we have to go into the general public lifting and monopolize a rack for the time period, making it useless for group classes.

We also invested in a therapy pool, hot tub/jacuzzi, a massive family pool, and a separate outside pool, but nothing goes deeper than five feet and the lap pool is only 25 yards long, but it too starts at 3 feet and goes down to five. Oh and the family pool has two water slides but they designed a slide to where it can give kids that are the proper height for the slide a concussion.

We've (my double here at the gym) had to basically revamp the entire way we sell personal training because they company expects consistent sales of 450 a month for 36 months. That's 16k dollar deals. Consistently. What?!

It's nice that we own bumper plates, but we didn't put any in the upstairs area where the racks are. So, all of our members that are doing deadlifts make a "clang" echo throughout the entire downstairs whenever they lift.

Craziness.

sphinx

the piano man
I refuse to do any cardio that isn't jogging/running. Outdoors preferably

any other kind of movement drives me nuts: elyptical, static bikes, swimming.

that being said, regardless if the method, the music in my earphones determines whether I will like it or not. If I am in the mood to listen to the music I have in my mp3 player, I can keep running forever. If I am not, I keep watching the counter...and each minute is an eternity.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
First some background information: I'm 22 right now and started "working out" when I was in high school. I say "working out" because I didn't know what I was doing and just did whatever. I started to squat properly my Sophomore year of college and started deadlifting about 15 months ago. I'm about 5'6 and weigh around 165.

Deadlift-475
Bench-300 (this was last year and when I weighed 10 more pounds, so my true max for bench is probably around 280)
OHP-175
Squat-315
My squat number is definitely off but I recently switched up how I squat and started to stretch a bunch before squatting and it seems to have helped.
-Bench Press
-Close Grip bench
-Incline DB chest press
-Weighted dips
-Cable flys or db flys
-Skull Crushers
-OHP
-Deadlift
-pullups
-One arm seated shoulder press db (hold one db in the air while I press with the other arm)
-Bent over rows db
-Shrugs
-Squat
-Bicep curls
-Leg press

One of the problems I am facing is that on my back and delts day I start off with the OHP and then move onto Deadlifts. The problem I am running into is that whenever I go "heavy" on the OHP, like 170lbs, my deadlift seems to suffer.
I don't really follow a set routine like 5/3/1 I just try to go do 3 sets of 5 for a few weeks and then attempt a max out day once a month for each big exercise.

Any advice you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. I lurk this thread a lot and have a learned a ton from you guys! I think I learned more from this thread than any other source. Some of you guys like Darth, Cooter and Brolic are fucking beasts and are truly inspirational.

I like how you ranked us leanest to fattest or bodybuilder to rolly poly powerlifter. Lol.

Your lifts are pretty strong but I need to know what's your end goal? More aesthetics or strength? What you have kind of looks like a BB split.

If strength is your goal I would structure your days around the main movements and work from there, not off of body parts. If that's what you want I can help. If BB is more your thing hit up Darth. If you want a happy medium. Cooter is probably your go to. But there's also a bunch of regulars here who can help you too, but you probably already know that since you admitted you lurk.

Buying clothes that fits properly sucks sometimes.

49" chest, 17-18" neck, 5'9"
L-XL are tight/snug on the upper part of my torso. Too long at the arms or at the waist.

And fuck jeans, the ass is too big, it's hiking, track, and sweat pants from now on.

But this compression fit long sleeve looks badass

Otherwise known as the 18" Gunz Crew... LOL

More like 17.5 now, shitty biceps.

I sometimes have an arm day cgbp, LTE, chinups and like 3-4 sets of db curls. It just depends when I skipped, bicepslol, and where/if I want to include into my training.

LMAO
I feel ya bruh. I have an XL sweatshirt thsts loose on my gut but tight as hell in the arms and chest. When I was working SHU the inmates were eye fucking me and making fun of my "tight ass hoodie." And staff thinks my pants are right because of my big ass. But they are loose as fuck on th front side. I can't fucking win!

Feels bad man.

There are many studies to show harmful effects of gluten so in my opinion getting carbs from bread is one of the worst ways I can think of.

Are we talking purely whitebread toast or sandwiches?

If it's the former: Doesnt sound like a particuluarly health way of bulking. He's probably having deficit of practical and optimal nutrition to produce building block for his body.

EDIT: But hey, what do I know.... if your friend is underweight its possibly a good idea.

I agree. I don't have an arms day, was just wondering if I could be missing out.

Maybe that's how he ensure he gets his carbs in, it depends on his whole diet to determine if he is overdoing it or even underdoing it!

Thank you very much for the answer. It is purely whitebread toast and he does it to ensure he gets his carbs in.

What would a more healthy alternative be, like a similar thing just to get those last carbs in ?

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I feel ya bruh. I have an XL sweatshirt thsts loose on my gut but tight as hell in the arms and chest. When I was working SHU the inmates were eye fucking me and making fun of my "tight ass hoodie." And staff thinks my pants are right because of my big ass. But they are loose as fuck on th front side. I can't fucking win!

Feels bad man.

Yea man, I gave up on jeans. I have some Denver Hayes rugby pants with an elastic-like waist that are decent. My ass is just too fucking big for my pant size. My legs aren't even big ~27.5" but they're still tight in pants and when you look down at your legs IMO they always look small unless you're DarthPlatz. I hate tight fit on legs unless it's workout clothing.

And shirts that feel like a skirt at the waist but tight up top, FUCK, I feel ya there...My neck/traps is the worst with button up shirts which I never wear now, feels like I'm gonna suffocate, the shoulder area gets all distorted from riding tight on my neck and chest.

Thanks for the feedback on returning from illness. Yeah, 3 workouts = 1 week for me. I'm doing ss. I didn't back off on squats after all. Hurt like hell in the oddest places. Need to become religious about my hip mobility work....

Imm0rt4l

Traptimus prime checking in.

Some A-hole stole my Game of Thrones shirt while I was in the sauna. So gym staff gave me this shirt since I wasn't trying to walk out shirtless. I cut the sleeves since I like seeing my delts on shoulder/trap day

Some A-hole stole my Game of Thrones shirt while I was in the sauna. So gym staff gave me this shirt since I wasn't trying to walk out shirtless. I cut the sleeves since I like seeing my delts on shoulder/trap day
Holy shiiit my friend. I wish I had traps like that. In-fucking-credible.

I can totally see you walking around your gym shirtless like a boss. Lord knows I would too looking like that.

SeanR1221

I swear you doubled in size since last checking in

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement

Deadlift-475
OHP-175
Squat-315
-Bench Press
-Close Grip bench
-Incline DB chest press
-Weighted dips
-Cable flys or db flys
-Skull Crushers
-OHP
-Deadlift
-pullups
-Bent over rows db
-Shrugs
-Squat
-Bicep curls
-Leg press

To echo what Brolic said, what are your goals? Secondly, a 475 DL at 165 is so impressive! Very nice work.

Regarding your routine, I don't see your bis but once on leg days and indirectly on back days. Any reason for this? Otherwise with the numbers you're hitting you have stumbled on something that works very well for you. Tells us your goals and we will explore how we can tweak it.

So......dedicated ARM days huh?

I've done them before. Went through a 6 month stretch where I tried it. Didn't see much of a point. The way I have things set up now I do them on Mondays supersetted with my chest and then again I hit them indirectly with some body weight pullups on Wednsday and again hard indirectly on back days Saturday. This has treated me well. The reason I like doing them with chest instead of back is because they are not fatigued this way. Same principle applies to hitting tris with shoulders instead on chest. In the end I really don't think it matters all that much what you do as long as you are consistent and continually push yourself.

EDIT: Holy shit Imm0rt4l! Yeah, I give up.

Traps of peace, I'm definetly 'mirin

sphinx

the piano man

what a come back! great pic. looking better than ever.

how can people steal shirts??? so lame.

Thank you very much for the answer. It is purely whitebread toast and he does it to ensure he gets his carbs in.

What would a more healthy alternative be, like a similar thing just to get those last carbs in ?

Carb dense vegetables and fruits? A good source for bulking is e.g. natural peanut butter. High protein, good fats, and carbs.

By the way, Amjad aren't you danish if I recall right? Maybe we could hook up and do our routines together at the gym, if the distance between is close enough.

Imm0rt4l

Holy shiiit my friend. I wish I had traps like that. In-fucking-credible.

I can totally see you walking around your gym shirtless like a boss. Lord knows I would too looking like that.

EDIT: Holy shit Imm0rt4l! Yeah, I give up.

Traps of peace, I'm definetly 'mirin
Thanks fellas! I feel like I've been hemorrhaging gains all winter since i cant parttake in my favorite movements in the interim, and no proper leg days. But a lot of my other movements have stayed the same at least.

I swear you doubled in size since last checking in
Thanks,I wish I could have a perpetual pump. I'm actually down 10 lbs, currently 200lbs. If I had to estimate I might be just a little over 12% bf. Im not terribly impressive without a pump, some days im flat, other days im solid, but trying not to spillover.

what a come back! great pic. looking better than ever.

how can people steal shirts??? so lame.
I have no idea why anyone would want someones sweaty shirt. It was actually new but still...

ILoveBish

And we're done here. Beast mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom