• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT7| #Swelfies, Trap Lords, and Quadzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Rough weekend.

On Saturday morning I have a light breakfast; bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios then heat to the gym. I work out for 45 mins or so as I usually do. The Owner says "Hey, today's the 1 year anniversary! Are you sticking around for the activities?", "Yeah sure!". I have another hour and a bit to kill. I do more lifting, get on the elliptical for a bit.

1 PM rolls around. People show up and we're split up into groups. The next 3 hours were full of fun fitness challenges I was not prepared for!

Hour 1: Timed 500m row, timed hanging(didn't do this), pushups for 60 seconds, crunches/situps for 60 seconds, the beep test.

Hour 2: Wall sits(didn't do this), timed 2mi bike, chin ups, gator crawls

Hour 3: Max vertical jump, iron cross(?), 3 minutes of burpees, timed planks (didn't do this)

Awful performance by me all around except the 500m row which I completely gassed out at in the last 50m.

Then yesterday; my work got a group of us to be able to go do a weekly training session. Yesterday was the first day and the base line day. Again, poor performance from me.

All of this made me really realize how out of shape I am. :(

Chocobro

This happens to me at the squat rack a lot. I put my towel ON THE BAR. You don't move someones towel and their weights, that's an act of war.
Hahah, I actually do the same but with my resistance band. Yesterday I warmed up using the barbell, put the barbell back onto the power rack, and hung my resistance band on the bar to show I'll be back. I went back to the locker to change into my adiPowers and when I was changing, I saw this guy walk into the gym and he usually squats and stuff. I had a feeling he would take my power rack. My gut feeling was right; I come back and see my resistance band on the side. I looked at my resistance band and barbell with the "what the..." face and he immediately realized I was using the power rack and apologized lol.

Is there anyone with some experience with the 5-3-1 program? I'm starting my 2nd mesocycle using the same ORM, except this time not calculating it at 90%. Is it normal to feel like I'm NOT improving? Also, I'm only on the 2 week of the 2nd mesocycle.

Dumb bells break when they're dropped too many times or at the wrong angle. Barbells might break with a lot of weight on them but I've never seen that.
Yea, I'm one of those who can't stand people dropping weights. I mean, I understand when you're doing deadlifts and etc. But there's a difference between that and straight up dropping an EZ bar after curling it for reps like it was nothing. This guy at my gym drops it like its hot. Totally unnecessary.

This has been a really helpful video for me. I haven't been doing benches entirely correct before and now I actually feel my chest being worked.

SeanR1221

I feel like I'm getting sick. Damn. Good thing I was taking time off anyway.

Yeah I've had something for about a week now. A lot of dripping mucus and a cough finally going away. I'm at the tail end now. definitely sucks but you gotta listen to your body and also consider the other people at the gym.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
fitgaf, when i do negatives on pull ups, i sometimes feel some pain near my armpit as im going down, as if im stretching a muscle there a bit too much. it was bad the first week of negatives but has progressively gone away but it lingers there every now and then and was wondering what I could do to get that small pain to go away. i hope its not a tear....

pls help

ILoveBish

Yeah I've had something for about a week now. A lot of dripping mucus and a cough finally going away. I'm at the tail end now. definitely sucks but you gotta listen to your body and also consider the other people at the gym.

Yep, I'm now just sore body wise and have a throat that's stiff. Otherwise I'm recovering pretty good. Sleep sleep and more sleep plus water should fix it up.

J. Bravo

Is there anyone with some experience with the 5-3-1 program? I'm starting my 2nd mesocycle using the same ORM, except this time not calculating it at 90%. Is it normal to feel like I'm NOT improving? Also, I'm only on the 2 week of the 2nd mesocycle.

Yea, I'm one of those who can't stand people dropping weights. I mean, I understand when you're doing deadlifts and etc. But there's a difference between that and straight up dropping an EZ bar after curling it for reps like it was nothing. This guy at my gym drops it like its hot. Totally unnecessary.

This has been a really helpful video for me. I haven't been doing benches entirely correct before and now I actually feel my chest being worked.
i didn't really like 5/3/1 after a certain point. my ohp and bench stopped going up at 170/225, even with a couple deloads. squat and deadlift stopped increasing at 350(?)/445. since i stopped 5/3/1 squat is at 375, deadlift 425 (lol), bench 250, and haven't done OHP since because i don't really care for that exercise. i've gotten bigger but lost a couple pounds, if that makes sense, while getting stronger in 2 of the big 3 and only losing 20 pounds on the other one (after not deadlifting for 6 months). edit: oh and i can dunk pretty easily now :) i think it's the lost weight plus doing less legs and letting them recover more.

5/3/1 is great as a bridge from a beginner program to something more advanced but unless you're crazy like Bish i wouldn't recommend it for more than the 8 or so months i did it.

Basically what my physical therapist told me, emphasis on the psoas thingy
getting my ankles, hips, shoulders, and distal triceps head to be more flexible is a big thing for me lately. it hurts and takes a lot of time that isn't spent lifting sleeping or eating tho haha.

need to add a thing to my to-do list:
  • lift big
  • eat big
  • sleep big
  • rehab big

Wolfe

Dumb bells break when they're dropped too many times or at the wrong angle. Barbells might break with a lot of weight on them but I've never seen that.

Fair enough, to be honest I didn't even think of dumbbells. Still dumb though, the equipment is meant to be used, and regardless of how babied it is will need to be maintained and or replaced at some point.

Hi Fit-GAF, first time poster. I recently got a gym membership through my work so I've been taking advantage of it. Nice to read quality posts here too, the OP was very helpful.

I just have a question regarding routines dealing with a heavy bag. Does anyone have a certain routine they do when hitting a bag?

Sadetar

Like I have been whining in here, the last month I haven't really lost weight, but I have none the less felt a bit leaner. Once in a while I have been looking myself from the mirror and my head doesn't really keep up with all the changes to be honest. Sounds extremely stupid and vain that I might for example look at my ass, think it looks actually surprisingly ok compared to what it used to look like and yet not really understand that it is actually mine. Hard to explain, but the struggle is real. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also today I found the comfiest merino wool/cotton mix trousers ever (the only trousers I own at the moment are my work out pants. I generally prefer skirts and dresses since they are loose and comfy). Even the shop owner was using them as trousers and not like leggings but yet again two of my friends said that I couldn't be using them like that. I am crying inside.
20140930.jpg

So I've just been eating chicken, peppers, tomatos, nuts, oatmeal, eggs, grapes and salmon the past two weeks.

What other kinds of foods should I be eating so I don't get tired of eating the same stuff everyday?
...is there something wrong with me since I have been quite happily eating basicly the same things daily the past six months or so?

Admittedly today I bought bread and feel extremely quilty at the moment. It was just fresh from the oven and it smelled heavenly good. :p Definitely worth the quilt though.

Sadetar

You and I have been both quite happily staring other people glutes in this thread. It is quite much the point in here to keep up own motivation, to post progress pics and to be happy even about the small gains.

Edit: Cooter posts shirtless pictures showing his nice chest. Imm0rt4l posts pictures wearing barely there tops showing off his awesome shoulders. Darth posts pictures in boxers to show his legs. They are all showing their best assets. These have all been fine by everyone and nobody has been picking them up and making comments like you did.

I post a picture showing absolutely no skin and being same time happy about my little gains and also saying I am struggling. I got the idea that some of you seem to be thinking I am the biggest attention whore in here just trying to hang with the big boys. I am not as fit as most of you in here, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be working as hard as the rest of you to reach my own goals. I am here to better myself, to have the motivation to do so and because of the encouraging athmosphere.

I am starting to think that if I would be a male and I would have done the same post you could have actually had a real conversation about the issue I stated in there. Now you obviously decided not to.

i didn't really like 5/3/1 after a certain point. my ohp and bench stopped going up at 170/225, even with a couple deloads. squat and deadlift stopped increasing at 350(?)/445. since i stopped 5/3/1 squat is at 375, deadlift 425 (lol), bench 250, and haven't done OHP since because i don't really care for that exercise. i've gotten bigger but lost a couple pounds, if that makes sense, while getting stronger in 2 of the big 3 and only losing 20 pounds on the other one (after not deadlifting for 6 months). edit: oh and i can dunk pretty easily now :) i think it's the lost weight plus doing less legs and letting them recover more.

5/3/1 is great as a bridge from a beginner program to something more advanced but unless you're crazy like Bish i wouldn't recommend it for more than the 8 or so months i did it.
I see, it looks like it'll only do so much. I'll continue my current cycle and if I don't see much improvement (doing reps on my orm) then I guess I'll move on to something different.

Like I have been whining in here, the last month I haven't really lost weight, but I have none the less felt a bit leaner. Once in a while I have been looking myself from the mirror and my head doesn't really keep up with all the changes to be honest. Sounds extremely stupid and vain that I might for example look at my ass, think it looks actually surprisingly ok compared to what it used to look like and yet not really understand that it is actually mine. Hard to explain, but the struggle is real. Is anyone else experiencing this?
These past couple of months I've been like that with my overall body, except not with my ass lol. Then there are days where I'm like "I look good" and days where I'm just "....ew"

That avy.. lol

Cheer up. You're making good progress, and what I posted tongue in cheek is a fraction of the blatant eye humping you've been posting relating to a lot of pics here. :p

As for your issue. I've never had it because, like lots of the posters here, no matter how much progress I make, I'm never entirely happy with where I am, despite how far I've come. So I most definitely see what's in the mirror as me, just not a version of me that I'm happy with.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Changing my training style. Powerlifting is out for a while, taking a break for a bit and moving to strongman training.

Want to focus more on conditioning and the type of strength strongman is about.

You and I have been both quite happily staring other people glutes in this thread. It is quite much the point in here to keep up own motivation, to post progress pics and to be happy even about the small gains.

Edit: Cooter posts shirtless pictures showing his nice chest. Imm0rt4l posts pictures wearing barely there tops showing off his awesome shoulders. Darth posts pictures in boxers to show his legs. They are all showing their best assets. These have all been fine by everyone and nobody has been picking them up and making comments like you did.

I post a picture showing absolutely no skin and being same time happy about my little gains and also saying I am struggling. I got the idea that some of you seem to be thinking I am the biggest attention whore in here just trying to hang with the big boys. I am not as fit as most of you in here, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be working as hard as the rest of you to reach my own goals. I am here to better myself, to have the motivation to do so and because of the encouraging athmosphere.

I am starting to think that if I would be a male and I would have done the same post you could have actually had a real conversation about the issue I stated in there. Now you obviously decided not to.

In the vein of what you've posted, you spend a lot of time in this thread overtly flirting. It is very annoying. If you post the way you do as a male it would get the same response.

This is the kind of stuff that helped make me quit using fitocracy. If you like that kind of stuff look into it, it's basically a fit people flirting site now.

I'd cut back ok the overt flirting in posts. Take it/keep it in PM. Sharing progress isn't the issue at all.

Sadetar

Cheer up. You're making good progress, and what I posted tongue in cheek is a fraction of the blatant eye humping you've been posting relating to a lot of pics here. :p

As for your issue. I've never had it because, like lots of the posters here, no matter how much progress I make, I'm never entirely happy with where I am, despite how far I've come. So I most definitely see what's in the mirror as me, just not a version of me that I'm happy with.
Sorry kitty. I was most likely reading your comment in a totally different context. I have been having hours and hours of discussions about feminism at work and it seems somewhat hard to just let it all go when I come home.

...What comes to my blatant eye humping can I somehow again blame it on Cooter's big shoulders? ;)

And about the mirror: I think it isn't that I would be satisfied with how I look but more that I am not at all used to look like that. Like I am seeing I have been having some gains, but I still don't really understand it is me and my body and I still in my head see myself way bigger than I actually am most of the time. I know I am smaller than I used to be, but it is hard to actually understand. I am also aware I still need to cut at least 20-40 more pounds.

These past couple of months I've been like that with my overall body, except not with my ass lol. Then there are days where I'm like "I look good" and days where I'm just "....ew"
Join the club.

I have those "....eeeeeewwww" days as well. Then I just try to rationalize it and think how much worse it could be, but sometimes it just isn't working. Then there are days like today when I manage to be somewhat pleased with some part of me.

Sadetar

In the vein of what you've posted, you spend a lot of time in this thread overtly flirting. It is very annoying. If you post the way you do as a male it would get the same response.

This is the kind of stuff that helped make me quit using fitocracy. If you like that kind of stuff look into it, it's basically a fit people flirting site now.

I'd cut back ok the overt flirting in posts. Take it/keep it in PM. Sharing progress isn't the issue at all.
You would most likely find me absolutely annoying in real life. I have a really bad sense of humour and my writings in here quite well show how I actually talk. I call my coworkers sweetie pies and cuties and I am most of the time overly optimistic, happy and social.

I apology that my posts and comments irritate you. I can try to cut it back a bit, but I can't make any quarantees since me not to do it actually means I need to pay constant attention to change my normal way of expressing myself.

_Isaac

Stretch your hip flexors and psoas thingy.

Yeah I've tried all sorts of stretches to stretch my hip flexors and psoas thingy. Including ones suggested to other posters here. No luck. In fact, I think this whole thing started two years ago because I was stretching to make sure I had the proper mobility for squats, and it started to hurt.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
You would most likely find me absolutely annoying in real life. I have a really bad sense of humour and my writings in here quite well show how I actually talk. I call my coworkers sweetie pies and cuties and I am most of the time overly optimistic, happy and social.

I apology that my posts and comments irritate you. I can try to cut it back a bit, but I can't make any quarantees since me not to do it actually means I need to pay constant attention to change my normal way of expressing myself.

Do what you're gonna do, I was addressing your post about how you think people find your posts. I'm just confirming at least one person (me ) feels that way.

But by all means, don't let me bring you down, just rather th flirting stuff was saved for PM.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I fell awkwardly between floor joists at work...landed with all my weight on my tibia below the knee. The bottom of my ass where the femur meets the hip joint also hit the next joist. I have a 1/2 inch depression in my tibia and my ass/femur area is hurting just as much...

No lifting for a little while... :(

J. Bravo

^fuck man. assuming you're still working, you'l l probably recover very well. beause you're not lifting anymore and fucking your body up like you have been (imo)

Do what you're gonna do, I was addressing your post about how you think people find your posts. I'm just confirming at least one person (me ) feels that way.

But by all means, don't let me bring you down, just rather th flirting stuff was saved for PM.

not gonna lie i skip most posts with a picture in them. check the pic, notice who it is, move on. flirting online is stupid.

although sadetar, i'd (i'll pm you the next part)

lol

(hypocrisy)

GO ROYALS

yes i sacrificed my gains in order for the royals to FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^fuck man. assuming you're still working, you'l l probably recover very well. beause you're not lifting anymore and fucking your body up like you have been (imo)

not gonna lie i skip most posts with a picture in them. check the pic, notice who it is, move on. flirting online is stupid.

although sadetar, i'd (i'll pm you the next part)

lol

(hypocrisy)
Good edit. I almost got you.

I think I've seen a few people complain about this kinda stuff over the past few weeks. Quite honestly I don't see the problem. The pics and flirting definitely DON'T clutter the thread as very few people even post that stuff and of those that do it isn't even all that often (multiple times a page).

Frankly I'm kinda disappointed in the overall lack of progress pics in the thread lately. Believe it or not some people actually do find them motivating. Seeing friends progress makes me wanna keep going. I'm one of those people. That's my mindset behind posting pictures when I do it, even if they aren't typical progress photos.

It's an extra source of motivation and there is no other thread active enough for me to just dump a picture in and get positive feedback. Although I do have other outlets (facebook, IG) many other posters here don't.

That all being said. I really try hard not to murk up this thread. I give my opinion if I see something I want to add. I post occasionally when I need a pick me up or a little extra bit of motivation. Aside from that I really just lurk.

sphinx

the piano man
Good edit. I almost got you.

I think I've seen a few people complain about this kinda stuff over the past few weeks. Quite honestly I don't see the problem. The pics and flirting definitely DON'T clutter the thread as very few people even post that stuff and of those that do it isn't even all that often (multiple times a page).

Frankly I'm kinda disappointed in the overall lack of progress pics in the thread lately. Believe it or not some people actually do find them motivating. Seeing friends progress makes me wanna keep going. I'm one of those people. That's my mindset behind posting pictures when I do it, even if they aren't typical progress photos.

It's an extra source of motivation and there is no other thread active enough for me to just dump a picture in and get positive feedback. Although I do have other outlets (facebook, IG) many other posters here don't.

That all being said. I really try hard not to murk up this thread. I give my opinion if I see something I want to add. I post occasionally when I need a pick me up or a little extra bit of motivation. Aside from that I really just lurk.

my problem with progress pics (as opposed to just random pics to show a shirt or a move or a nice angle) is that after a while there's this diminishing returns thing that begins to settle in and that's when the real challenge begins.

my first 18 months on fitness and lifting where like "WOAH, I am a totally different person", once you get used to the fact that have attained a certain build, all there is to look for is:

I.- Real definition, bring down the BF%.

It takes a kind of commitment and determination I have never had to deal with in my life and that has humbled me a lot.

It was never like that learning the piano as a professional, if I missed a day of practice, or didn't do a particular finger exercise, there was absolutely nothing bad, you take it from there. If you are on a cut, it feels like every single thing you miss screws up the whole plan, it's exhausting and emotionally stressful.

Not to mention half way through a cut, I look like my absolute worst, I am smaller from the weight loss but not shredded/hard enough to see the results, so I am all soft and curvy, I fucking hate it.

II.- Get mass in form of Muscle

Eating for this purpose is exhausting too and the kind of commitment and determination is the same like when cutting, just doing the opposite. This is easier for me though because being a thin guy, I can allow myself to eat the occasional pizza to reach the macros.

that physical changes that happen in the first 1-2 years, those happen once, then it's chiseling the damn pebble at a turtle slow pace...

I guess what I want to say is that it's hard for me to get things done to get and see the progress I'd like and then take a pic and have a satisfactory comparison with a pic of several months back. I think real progress pics or before/afters are going to be a lot farther apart than I used to post them.

yogloo

Sometimes I find it frustrating that the early gains are not showing in pics.
Everyone commented that I look bigger and some of my shirts don't fit anymore, yet when I take pics all I see is shrimpy old me.
._.
I guess am going to wait awhile until I see a truly visible difference before I'm confident enough to post pics.

Pakoe

Can creatine be taken at the same time as a meal? Or best to after or before?

Doesn't matter, sprinkle it on your meal if you want.

Sometimes I find it frustrating that the early gains are not showing in pics.
Everyone commented that I look bigger and some of my shirts don't fit anymore, yet when I take pics all I see is shrimpy old me.
._.
I guess am going to wait awhile until I see a truly visible difference before I'm confident enough to post pics.

Welcome to the muscle dismorphia crew.

Broscience People you hate at the gym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnNYTMExApI

too much real life

tmrl

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvh2j4qi0jc5mih/20140930.jpg?dl=1[IMG][/QUOTE]

Look good to me

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I went 9 days without working out due to a vacation. Came back, I can still bench 225 lbs but only for two reps.

I've had it for a week before. Legs and chest. Suck it up and do legs again asap

I can't. I have a cycling event this weekend and if this gets any worse I wont be able to do it.

Ignoring the fact that I can still hardly walk, let alone squat. Another leg day would need to be done without weights, and it would still be complete agony.

J. Bravo

I can't. I have a cycling event this weekend and if this gets any worse I wont be able to do it.

Ignoring the fact that I can still hardly walk, let alone squat. Another leg day would need to be done without weights, and it would still be complete agony.
Does cycling not make it better? If I have bad leg doms I stretch it out and do a few sets of bodyweight lunges. Just a suggestion I'm sure you've tried.
maybe you're not eating enough, or sleeping enough.

Hard to say really. The stuff I've been doing has been relatively intense so I'm not convinced that it's been helping the recovery. I've done much lighter "recovery rides" in the past that have definitely helped, but they're not in my current regime (it's a bit mixed up at the moment) and maybe they should make a reappearance.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sleep was an issue though. Been working til 4am a few days in the last week so not had massive amounts of recovery time.

What is the FitnessGAF recommended protein?

Whey: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

I'm vegan, so I don't use Whey protein, but when I cycle on it:

Pursuit Rx™ 100% Whey Protein - All Natural
No gluten
No hormones (rBGH/rBST)
No soy
No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners No added sugar*

Vegan Protein: 22 Days Plant Protein Power

Long story short: I recommend Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm vegan, so I don't use Whey protein, but when I cycle on it:

Pursuit Rx™ 100% Whey Protein - All Natural
No gluten
No hormones (rBGH/rBST)
No soy
No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners No added sugar*

Vegan Protein: 22 Days Plant Protein Power

Yep, another vote for ON Whey Gold Standard

It set the uh, gold standard. Dependable.

ACE 1991

So the program I'm running has me doing abs at the end of my lower day workouts twice a week. I started out by doing cable pulldown crunches but they are really bothering my back. What basic and effective ab exercises do you guys like?

Szu

So the program I'm running has me doing abs at the end of my lower day workouts twice a week. I started out by doing cable pulldown crunches but they are really bothering my back. What basic and effective ab exercises do you guys like?

Seated bent knee leg raises
Hanging knee raises
Ab roller (if available)

Personally i avoid ab exercises that involve rounding my back either at the bottom or top. So things like crunces or sit ups are out. I stick mainly to various forms of hanging raises and planks. The various hanging raises and knee raises i find are the best ab exercises.

Matugi

Hit 295x3x3 on deads today. Safely back in the 300lb club. The last rep was a massive struggle because I'm having trouble getting off the floor on my left side, but that's not terribly surprising considering that's the leg my strain is on and so it's weaker. Next week is 300x3x3 and I believe is the last week of PRs before I deload, so hopefully giving my leg time to build up strength combined with PT will allow me to crush some PRs on the next cycle (335x3x3 maybe :)?)

Yep, another vote for ON Whey Gold Standard

It set the uh, gold standard. Dependable.

Another vote for ON whey Gold Standard. Darth also mentions that's his protein of choice too.

In the midst of council, there is wisdom. ON it is. Much appreciated gentlemen.

My college schedule has completely wrecked the lifting program I started back in February, but now that I have command of my schedule, I'm trying to dive back in head first, this time with a stronger focus on compound lifts, and less on isolation. Keep hearing about the importance of Whey Protein for making gainz and I figure it's time to move in on that.

Imm0rt4l

Looking great! and I know the feeling. When I used to play rugby I was 230 something lbs and while I carried my weight decently enough, I decided to get lean for once after hitting nearly 250 lbs. I decided to forgo strength in favor of aesthetics/leaness and to great results. I felt really small. actually I still have days where I feel small, and then I just carb up. How big I was sort of skewed my perception of what is 'big' and for a while it was weird seeing how much my body had changed.
Changing my training style. Powerlifting is out for a while, taking a break for a bit and moving to strongman training.

Want to focus more on conditioning and the type of strength strongman is about.

Good luck man

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Looking great! and I know the feeling. When I used to play rugby I was 230 something lbs and while I carried my weight decently enough, I decided to get lean for once after hitting nearly 250 lbs. I decided to forgo strength in favor of aesthetics/leaness and to great results. I felt really small. actually I still have days where I feel small, and then I just carb up. How big I was sort of skewed my perception of what is 'big' and for a while it was weird seeing how much my body had changed.

Good luck man

Thanks bud, been thinking of giving it a try for a while. I'm naturally good ad deadlifting and overhead work, so it should be a good fit, now I just need to work other shit like events (atlas stones, sandbags/kegs etc)

CrankyJay

Banned
I wish there was a way I could work out at my local high school. Was just walking the halls because I took my toddler there for a swimming class. Saw their weight room. It was glorious. 10 power racks/cages. It was a thing of beauty.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Well I saw the Dr and she said it was just a deep contusion so I'm celebrating with a 2600cal meal.

Thanks bud, been thinking of giving it a try for a while. I'm naturally good ad deadlifting and overhead work, so it should be a good fit, now I just need to work other shit like events (atlas stones, sandbags/kegs etc)

Awesome! You already have the beard haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom