• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT7| #Swelfies, Trap Lords, and Quadzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Team Jones who is vegan and he is ripped as fuck. He does take a vegan protein supplement.Otherwise you would need a ton of tofu to be anywhere near your requirement. I'll try to find that post if he doesn't post later.

Is it just me or this thread is moving slower? It rarely stays at the top page anymore. Maybe with the cold starting nobody works out anymore. So here is an interesting fact of the day: Your shoulder press should be around 60% of your bench press. That means that at 225 lbs on bench (4 plates) you should be pressing exactly 135 lbs (2 plates). Ain't that perfection? I'm very close on both, so hopefully by the end of november I will achieve harmony.

Slight nitpick - noone calls 225lbs 4 plates. Usually you just count one side. 135 is 1 plate. 225 is 2 plates.

ILoveBish

Fixing my sleep is the truth. I am stronger at the gym, I'm losing weight quicker (down to exactly 250.0lbs as of this morning), and down to a size 36 pants for daily usage. I really love waking up naturally, I know it is difficult to do for everyone, but try to do it.

On a related note to my trip to Vegas... the weights they had in the gyms I tried were MASSIVE. I have no idea what I usually lift in lbs (it's all kg over here) but I found myself picking up stuff that was way too light as I was judging the weights on size.

I can only assume that they were made for poseurs. That or lead and cast iron are illegal in the US. ;)

Chocobro

Is it just me or this thread is moving slower? It rarely stays at the top page anymore. Maybe with the cold starting nobody works out anymore. So here is an interesting fact of the day: Your shoulder press should be around 60% of your bench press. That means that at 225 lbs on bench (4 plates) you should be pressing exactly 135 lbs (2 plates). Ain't that perfection? I'm very close on both, so hopefully by the end of november I will achieve harmony.

The thread is moving slower. I haven't found the need to post that often since some other posters have it covered.

As for that fact, I don't think that's really accurate. It really depends on the person's build. This is just a sample size of 2, but my friend just finished his 1s week and he got 280# BP and 185# OHP and that's 66%. Based on Matt Ogus' recent videos: his BP training max is 370# and he got a OHP PR of 240x4, which gives him an estimated 1RM of 262#, and that's 70%. Even if you increase his training max to 380, it'll be 68.9%. Again this is a very very small sample size.
I generally don't like ratios because limb lengths influence them a lot. I remember some talk about DL:squat:bench ratios many months ago. Someone with long arms may have a stronger DL, but a weaker bench and it'll throw their ratios off.

I think it was Team Jones who is vegan and he is ripped as fuck. He does take a vegan protein supplement.Otherwise you would need a ton of tofu to be anywhere near your requirement. I'll try to find that post if he doesn't post later.

My OHP is straight garbage but this is making me feel better about it now ha.

Fixing my sleep is the truth. I am stronger at the gym, I'm losing weight quicker (down to exactly 250.0lbs as of this morning), and down to a size 36 pants for daily usage. I really love waking up naturally, I know it is difficult to do for everyone, but try to do it.

Its the best! I don't even need an alarm anymore.

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd
Thought I would say hi.

Been lifting for 15 years now. All natural, drug free.

Some injuries in the glute and bicep/forearm area.

Pics are mostly found here: http://instagram.com/gonegosu

In terms of supps it's always protein powder (myprotein.co.uk) some creatine now and then and some BCAA's

Glad to see GAF lifts :)

Thanks so far :)

1)
This is currently my basic workout. I try to do it 3-4 times a week.
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/O19i6K8l.png[/IMG]
[MG]http://i.imgur.com/t3KnKOMl.png[/IMG]

2)
This would be a pretty typical (non workout) day.

3)
Thanks that's what I was going for. :)

So, you see that part that says your "goals" and the part that shows your actual amount? You're vastly under eating for someone that is looking to become stronger and build muscle. I would strongly encourage you to look into ways to add more vegan-based protein. Do you like nuts such as almonds? They're a good source of vitamins/minerals/fats/protein and they're of course vegan. Maybe more soy or tofu products. I'm sure there are vegan protein supplements as well that you could look into if needed, but I'd focus first on just eating more.

So here is an interesting fact of the day: Your shoulder press should be around 60% of your bench press. That means that at 225 lbs on bench (4 plates) you should be pressing exactly 135 lbs (2 plates). Ain't that perfection? I'm very close on both, so hopefully by the end of november I will achieve harmony.

I think that may be generally the correct range for people, I personally don't strongly believe that "if you lift X on this lift than you can lift Y on this lift" holds true in most cases. Maybe that's some sort of ideal scenario thing, but I worry that it gives people the feeling that they're doing it wrong if they aren't matching such seemingly random relative weights on their lifts. I don't mean this as an attack on you, I am just saying I disagree with these types of statements in most cases. I do, however, believe that there is a level that makes sense in terms of which lifts should be your best, such as deadlift > squat > bench > overhead press.

I am on team #1gper1lbs, but aim for at least 100g of protein daily.

I'm still against team 1g protein per 1 lbs of body weight. I can get on-board the 1 g of protein per 1 lbs of lean body mass, but even that seems excessive to me depending on the person. Really, hitting 100 g of protein a day seems like the goal I'd set for any non-pro, non-steroid-using individual, and then they can adjust up from there if they continue to see slow progress. Just my two cents.

Slight nitpick - noone calls 225lbs 4 plates. Usually you just count one side. 135 is 1 plate. 225 is 2 plates.

I agree with this entirely.

Ahh i thought that was just me. I actually write is as 90 lbs too.

Don't short yourself the weight of the bar man, take pride in that extra 45 lbs. 45 lbs + 45 lbs + 45 lbs = 135 lbs, not 90 lbs!

Sleep is so underrated when it comes to general health, not even just weight lifting. I think a lot of people would be happier and healthier if they could some how find the time to sleep more.

On a related note to my trip to Vegas... the weights they had in the gyms I tried were MASSIVE. I have no idea what I usually lift in lbs (it's all kg over here) but I found myself picking up stuff that was way too light as I was judging the weights on size.

I can only assume that they were made for poseurs. That or lead and cast iron are illegal in the US. ;)

Sounds like bumper plates to me. Were they sort of rubbery-feeling? I hear the slang term for them is a "Crossfit plate" but really they're just bumper plates.

Thought I would say hi.

In terms of supps it's always protein powder (myprotein.co.uk) some creatine now and then and some BCAA's

Welcome aboard. Seems like you've got your lifting shit together so please feel free to pass along your knowledge to the rest of us!

when will it be my turn to be vascular

sick body bro

Shut up and get back to being awesome and swole. No time to admire other people's veins brah!

Serious question is 370lbs 10x3 a good leg press session?

Do you mean 3x10 (3 sets of 10 reps)? If so, that's certainly not bad, but what I've personally noticed is that not all leg press machines are the same. I can't explain it, but I've got two gyms that I frequent which use the same plates, but one leg press machines is at a steeper angle than the other and I can easily press out 100 lbs more on the less-steep angled machine. It's not a hack squat either, just a different style of leg press. Anyway, for that reason, I don't put much thought into how much I'm leg pressing, but just put on as much weight as I can while maintaining the number of reps/sets I need with proper form.

Sounds like bumper plates to me. Were they sort of rubbery-feeling? I hear the slang term for them is a "Crossfit plate" but really they're just bumper plates.

They could very well have been crossfit plates. The dumbells were a similar sort of thing though, huge and made of rubber. I'm used to much smaller pure metal ones.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Thought I would say hi.

Welcome! Glad to have you. It's obvious you bring instant knowledge by your results.

And the list of badass FitGafer's continues to grow...

sphinx

the piano man
Thought I would say hi.

Been lifting for 15 YEARS now. All natural, drug free.

I said wow out loud.. you look 25... would you mind saying how old are you??

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd
Thanks for the warm welcoming, really appreciate the love.

I'll be 35 in January. Born in 1980 :D I'm old guys, lol! It's probably the baby-face I guess, kind of pays of I guess now :p

Basically my workout always consists of basic lifts: bench, weighted pull-ups of various grips, ATG squat (high bar), deadlift and rows. In these exercises I try and lift VERY heavy for at leat 3 or 4 working sets. Warmup sets (which can be 3 to 5) don't really count.

I do a bunch of other exercises but I see it as all assist exercises. So it's medium-heavy weight with at least 10 to 15 reps each set.

Right know I'm taking it kind of easy and doing 4 days per week.

Workout 1 is : Chest - back - biceps and it's focused on Chest (means I go heavy on chest)
Workout 2 is Legs: Squat, leg extension, leg curl, calves, abs
Workout 3 is Back - Chest - Tris and it's focused on Back (heavy deadlifts, etc)
Workout 4 is Legs: Hack squat, leg press, SLDL, calves

Abs are done on all sessions and I do various exercises.

I usually start cutting in January until June (6-7 months)

This summer I was 85-86 kgs at 1.88 height. Right now I'm 88

My fattest was 103kg (feels good I tell ya - just lift and eat everything in sight) but those days are way gone. Right now I try to be aesthetic, relatively strong and fit all around :)

I've done almost all training programs out there:

1) Each muscle group on it's own
2) Push - Pull - Legs
3) Wendler 5-3-1
4) Starting Strength
5) Smolov Jr.

and many others I probably forget now :p

All is good. As the years go by you tend to realise what exercise benefit you the most although some things like the squat, deadlift and bench are universal. If you get good at these and diet properly you ARE going to look good ;)

sphinx

the piano man

Workout 1 is : Chest - back - biceps and it's focused on Chest (means I go heavy on chest)
Workout 3 is Back - Chest - Tris and it's focused on Back (heavy deadlifts, etc)

thanks for sharing this, It's always nice to read about routines advanced guys are doing.

I once came up with program not that different from what I see in your current one but I just could not keep up with it, I was needing 3 hours each session, I didn't have the endurance for that kind of programing I think.

Cooter

I'll be 35 in January. Born in 1980 :D I'm old guys, lol! It's probably the baby-face I guess, kind of pays of I guess now :p

Basically my workout always consists of basic lifts: bench, weighted pull-ups of various grips, ATG squat (high bar), deadlift and rows. In these exercises I try and lift VERY heavy for at leat 3 or 4 working sets. Warmup sets (which can be 3 to 5) don't really count.

I do a bunch of other exercises but I see it as all assist exercises. So it's medium-heavy weight with at least 10 to 15 reps each set.

I usually start cutting in January until June (6-7 months)

This summer I was 85-86 kgs at 1.88 height. Right now I'm 88

My fattest was 103kg (feels good I tell ya - just lift and eat everything in sight) but those days are way gone. Right now I try to be aesthetic, relatively strong and fit all around :)

I've done almost all training programs out there:

1) Each muscle group on it's own
2) Push - Pull - Legs
3) Wendler 5-3-1
4) Starting Strength
5) Smolov Jr.

and many others I probably forget now :p

All is good. As the years go by you tend to realise what exercise benefit you the most although some things like the squat, deadlift and bench are universal. If you get good at these and diet properly you ARE going to look good ;)
So much truth in this post.

Alright, bragging time! Tell us what VERY heavy is?!

Another thing, can someone convert his height and weight to inches and pounds for us lazy Americans?

Heads up guys if you're looking for some vitamin supplements CVS has tons of BOGO on their vitamin brand. I just bought about 420 caps of fish oil for 20 bucks. Just show your CVS card or apply for one (it's free)

Matugi

Well here's the squat form check.
http://youtu.be/8tjLv6H0hYk

It is disgusting in my opinion. It just does not feel right at all. Not sure if it's because I'm divebombing or what but I'm getting incredible strain on my left gluye because of the butt wink. I don't know if it's I'm going too low or what but I need to tear it down and start over I think. Any and all suggestions are welcome, I know it's FUBAR and if I have any aspirations of competing I have to get it fixed.

Thanks for the comments, guys. Gonna lower the weight and work on getting back more, breaking at the knees first and sitting down as opposed to pitching forward, and the other things you guys mentioned. More critique tho pls

Thought I would say hi.

Gave you a follow. I'm Spiritreaver05. Great work buddy. Really impressive physique. I really envy you guys that can always keep to being that lean. I could do it, but it's a struggle to maintain a diet like that longterm.

Anyway, speaking of IG. Just put up this. I'm a little soft from water and some fat left, but I think within 4-6 weeks I should be ripped again. I really hope so anyway. I gotta stop cheating lol.

1925090_10154740597190082_7287396727513917994_n.jpg

Faiz

Welp, walking around in a knee brace.

Apparenty I need to do a good valsalva and get tight when I squat down to give my two year old a hug.

It's not major, and this is a deload week anyway, so I'm hoping by Monday it's feeling ok to start back on the next 5s week. This would be set back number three since starting back up in may...

Gave you a follow. I'm Spiritreaver05. Great work buddy. Really impressive physique. I really envy you guys that can always keep to being that lean. I could do it, but it's a struggle to maintain a diet like that longterm.

Anyway, speaking of IG. Just put up this. I'm a little soft from water and some fat left, but I think within 4-6 weeks I should be ripped again. I really hope so anyway. I gotta stop cheating lol.

beastly brother!

still the godfather of the thread

For those of you using protein, I think I found a good deal.

http://us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html

Choose Chocolate Smooth flavor. Choose 11 lb.

Type CHOCO25 at the discount code.

Should be $67.

fantastic find, any idea how it tastes? seems to review high

Mayyhem

beastly brother!

still the godfather of the thread

fantastic find, any idea how it tastes? seems to review high

I'm from Canada so I found a big thread on this website talking about it:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mypr...-extra-10-entire-order-fs-oct-2014-a-1567135/

They all seem to say it tastes good. Some people say its on the "sweet" side. Others compared it to Optimum Nutritions Chocolate flavor or better.

I think I will order 11lb and see how it is.

So, you see that part that says your "goals" and the part that shows your actual amount? You're vastly under eating for someone that is looking to become stronger and build muscle. I would strongly encourage you to look into ways to add more vegan-based protein. Do you like nuts such as almonds? They're a good source of vitamins/minerals/fats/protein and they're of course vegan. Maybe more soy or tofu products. I'm sure there are vegan protein supplements as well that you could look into if needed, but I'd focus first on just eating more.

Thanks for the imput guys, that's what I'm here for. :)
So you're saying it's mainly protein that I need more of‽
I've started drinking Soy Protein drinks at the gym every other workout, one of the trainers there said I shouldn't drink it every day but try to get more 'natural' protein in me on the other days.
And yea I eat beans and nuts regularly, not too much because the nuts are very fatty. eg. I'm not sure I should eat 100 g of Almonds to get 20 g of protein combined with 50 g of fat...
I'll have to do some more reading on the matter.
Thanks again. :)

Started veganism about 3 months ago, so I figured I come and get an update; pictures included.

Sx1vXWDl.jpg
zpS8mTYl.jpg

I’m maintaining weight at 183/184, I was originally 187. By the numbers I lost pounds, but even prior to becoming a vegan I would lose and gain a couple pounds, so it’s not that serious. It’s harder to gain (gainzzz) weight while being a vegan. I know it’s not impossible; I just need to step up my intake.

PROTEIN. This is where I thought I would run into the most problems when becoming vegan. According to "studies", I haven’t been getting all the protein I need, but I’m still seeing good results. I DO NOT rely on Soy Protein as my primary source of protein. There are too many studies out on whether Soy Protein is good or bad for bodybuilding, so I use it sparingly. I buy vegan protein powder from Vitamin Shoppe that consist of several different type of plant-based proteins; i.e. Rice, Berries, Peas, Hemp, etc...

FOOD. There are TONS more of meals you can eat outside of Salad. The reason I mention Salad is because that's all that most people assume you can eat as a Vegan. I’ve made some of my best dishes now that I’m vegan.

I have more energy now, whereas I use to find myself tired mid-day.

My training is still intense; Hour and Out. No changes.

To sum it up with one word; REFRESHING.

Awesome, weighing in at 66kg I obviously have some work ahead of me gaining weight.
Since becoming vegan I've actually lost 10 kg. -.-
But I do feel my shirt collars have gotten tighter, so there is some muscle gain to be reported. ;)

Could you link me to the mixed protein products you are using? Most of the stuff one finds is 100% soy based.

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd

Those legs are badass!

I was a skinny ectomorph so even if I ate pizza and ice-cream all day I would just loose my abs. Just a flat stomach and puffy face but my chest, arms and legs never seems to accumulate any fat. All my fat repositories are around the belly area. My brother accumulates almost no fat around the belly, he gets it around the legs and butt.

Numbers:

Squat: This is my worst lift. I do ATG and with a bodyweight of 85kg I do 140-150kg for sets of 2-3 reps nowadays. When I was 100-103kg I did 170-180 ATG.
Deadlift: 210kg for 2 reps at a bodyweight of 92kg. Though this is probably my strongest lift. Doesn't really go down although I have a glute injury from 2006 and my form suffers because of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2S3ehK5JEE

Bench press: Recently did 140kg for 2 reps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEKpBNO9To

All time best was 170kg for 1 rep at the age of 26. I still don't know who I did it. My ears almost blew out from pressure. LOL. I might have a crappy nokia cellphone video of it somewhere.

Check out my personal YouTube page. I only put silly videos and stuff related to lifting :D

Nice vibes and some nice people here. I love the bromance and everyone trying to help. I was in many (mostly Greek) bodybuilding forums back in the days but I stopped visiting BBing forums because of the hate and how stupid people can get over small things.

Love this place

No such thing as a good leg press session. It's an accessory lift and nothing more.

This attitude needs to die. If one is a competing or aspiring powerlifter then by all means, the leg press is simply an accessory and nothing more. If not, it can easily be used as a main lift to achieve the desired goal.

Since injuring my groin and not being able to squat for a while, my quads have actually grown just focusing on the leg press as my main quad lift. In terms of overall leg strength, of course the squat is king, but in terms of leg development and bodybuilding, the leg press is highly competent, and it is absolute rubbish to declare there is no such thing as a good leg press session.

I am sure that focusing on the leg press will also contribute to me being stronger in the squat when I get back to it because bigger muscles have the potential to be stronger.

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd
This attitude needs to die. If one is a competing or aspiring powerlifter then by all means, the leg press is simply an accessory and nothing more. If not, it can easily be used as a main lift to achieve the desired goal.

Since injuring my groin and not being able to squat for a while, my quads have actually grown just focusing on the leg press as my main quad lift. In terms of overall leg strength, of course the squat is king, but in terms of leg development and bodybuilding, the leg press is highly competent, and it is absolute rubbish to declare there is no such thing as a good leg press session.

I am sure that focusing on the leg press will also contribute to me being stronger in the squat when I get back to it because bigger muscles have the potential to be stronger.

I agree. Powerlifting wise it doesn't make sense to leg press. It just adds extra fatique and you are better off focusing on getting stronger on squats. Doing both (squats + leg press) will hault the progress of your squatting.

However, if bodybuilding is your goal, the leg press is a fine exercise at the beggining or at the end of a leg workout when your legs are completely blown away and you just want to completely burn them out.

In general if your form is good I don't see why you can't benefit from any exercise.

CrankyJay

Banned
Dumb question time...

I'm 6'2...210lbs...been lifting on and off forever, but this time around I've been on 4 months straight (had a week off in September).

I can't seem to cut any fat. My diet isn't awful (I don't think)...

How many calories do you think I should be eating?

Between PW shake, salad for lunch, and afternoon snack of fat free yogurt with blueberries, my calories for the day are probably around 1000 at the most.

Dinner is usually a protein with a little bit of starch (potatoes/rice, or none at all), and lots of veggies. I figure this puts me around 1600-1800 cals.

The rest of the day I'm just not hungry enough. Is my body refusing to lose weight because it considers my calorie intake low? Or is that bullshit? Wouldn't over a long enough period of time the weight would come off anyway since I'm running at at obvious deficit?

Workout schedule is heavy lifting 3 times a week, 45-60 minutes a session, and I walk at a brisk pace for about 20 minutes a day in the afternoons.

Why are you "figuring"? Why not calculate it for a couple of weeks and you'll know exactly where you are.

As for how much, everyone is different. If I eat more than 1,800kcal (not including calories from exercise) then I put on weight. Most men couldn't function at that sort of calorie intake for a long time, but for me, I can pretty much bulk at a few hundred calories above it. You can't really know where your exact figure is unless you keep track of it fairly rigorously for a while though.

As for the whole "starvation" thing... it's technically bullshit, but what's more likely to happen is that if you go to low you'll start to lose muscle rather than losing fat. Your body isn't a magic machine, whilst your metabolism can slow, you'll always lose weight at a significant deficit, it just might not be the sort of weight you want to lose.

Oh, and consider adding HIIT. It's the one thing that seems to have made the most difference to my body composition whilst lifting.

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd
Dumb question time...

I'm 6'2...210lbs...been lifting on and off forever, but this time around I've been on 4 months straight (had a week off in September).

I can't seem to cut any fat. My diet isn't awful (I don't think)...

How many calories do you think I should be eating?

Between PW shake, salad for lunch, and afternoon snack of fat free yogurt with blueberries, my calories for the day are probably around 1000 at the most.

Dinner is usually a protein with a little bit of starch (potatoes/rice, or none at all), and lots of veggies. I figure this puts me around 1600-1800 cals.

The rest of the day I'm just not hungry enough. Is my body refusing to lose weight because it considers my calorie intake low? Or is that bullshit? Wouldn't over a long enough period of time the weight would come off anyway since I'm running at at obvious deficit?

Workout schedule is heavy lifting 3 times a week, 45-60 minutes a session, and I walk at a brisk pace for about 20 minutes a day in the afternoons.

You should be able to cut with around 2000cals. Are you sure you are not taking in more? Do you measure everything you consume? And I do mean everything

When I'm on 2000cals I'm hungry all the time.

If 2000 is not cutting it for you lower it a bit to 1800 for a month and see how it ends up. Don't jump to conclusions if you are not keeping your calories consistent for at least a month.

Szu

I'll be 35 in January. Born in 1980 :D I'm old guys, lol! It's probably the baby-face I guess, kind of pays of I guess now

I remember when I was 35, it seemed so long ago.

CrankyJay

Banned
You should be able to cut with around 2000cals. Are you sure you are not taking in more? Do you measure everything you consume? And I do mean everything

When I'm on 2000cals I'm hungry all the time.

If 2000 is not cutting it for you lower it a bit to 1800 for a month and see how it ends up. Don't jump to conclusions if you are not keeping your calories consistent for at least a month.

Yeah, I'm coming to terms that I need to log absolutely everything meticulously.

I'm from Canada so I found a big thread on this website talking about it:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mypr...-extra-10-entire-order-fs-oct-2014-a-1567135/

They all seem to say it tastes good. Some people say its on the "sweet" side. Others compared it to Optimum Nutritions Chocolate flavor or better.

I think I will order 11lb and see how it is.

Awesome. Got me 11 lbs as well.

What's the shipping like?

I think it was around 5-8 bux.

CrankyJay

Banned
If you have a smartphone, try the MyFitnessPal app.

i have it...i love the barcode scanner. the problem is i make a lot of dishes from scratch (that are combined, like a soup or stew) so i'll have to take all of the raw ingredients and get the cals + macros that way and then divide everything by the serving size.

On the bright side (I do the same thing), if it's something you make a lot then you'll always know what's in it and you'll have the details ready. Plus if you make large batches then you can just write the calories etc on the label when you freeze.

Cooter

Those legs are badass!

I was a skinny ectomorph so even if I ate pizza and ice-cream all day I would just loose my abs. Just a flat stomach and puffy face but my chest, arms and legs never seems to accumulate any fat. All my fat repositories are around the belly area. My brother accumulates almost no fat around the belly, he gets it around the legs and butt.

Numbers:

Squat: This is my worst lift. I do ATG and with a bodyweight of 85kg I do 140-150kg for sets of 2-3 reps nowadays. When I was 100-103kg I did 170-180 ATG.
Deadlift: 210kg for 2 reps at a bodyweight of 92kg. Though this is probably my strongest lift. Doesn't really go down although I have a glute injury from 2006 and my form suffers because of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2S3ehK5JEE

Bench press: Recently did 140kg for 2 reps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEKpBNO9To

All time best was 170kg for 1 rep at the age of 26. I still don't know who I did it. My ears almost blew out from pressure. LOL. I might have a crappy nokia cellphone video of it somewhere.

Check out my personal YouTube page. I only put silly videos and stuff related to lifting :D

Nice vibes and some nice people here. I love the bromance and everyone trying to help. I was in many (mostly Greek) bodybuilding forums back in the days but I stopped visiting BBing forums because of the hate and how stupid people can get over small things.

Love this place

Good to have another strong mofo around! Nice numbers. I'm 35 also and I'm pretty much done trying to increase my lifts. Kinda close to my natural max and the aches and pains of aging are starting to become commonplace. Looks like you're on team maintain too! Glad to have you aboard!

PadPoet

505 Games Ltd
Good to have another strong mofo around! Nice numbers. I'm 35 also and I'm pretty much done trying to increase my lifts. Kinda close to my natural max and the aches and pains of aging are starting to become commonplace. Looks like you're on team maintain too! Glad to have you aboard!

My thoughts exactly. Joints and tendons are starting to get hit by age.

When I was 25-26 I could go crazy and recovery times were much faster back then.

#TeamMaintain here I come! LoLz

Thanks bro, keep lifting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom