• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
A goal has been ruled out for being offside! Bit late but least they are trying.

They haven't even shown a replay yet to see if it was actually offside

Edit: Definitely offside, can't really tell if it was going in already, looked like it might hit the post

Gambit

Neuer - Thiago, Martinez, Lewandowski, Costa, Rafinha, Alonso, Lahm (K), Müller, Alaba, Coman

kill me

Well, Boateng deserves a bit of a break. My biggest surprise is that he is not giving Costa rest since he's started every game, right?

I am curious to see Coman again.

That as a crazy goal by LamLam!

I hate the commentators though - it's always about fucking narrative. Kane's always been taking unlikely shots - always. Before he scores it's all "Hmm, it's a sign he's trying too hard to score." After he scores, "It's a sign his confidence is returning." Nothing changed.

I still maintain City are such a weird club when it comes to form. One set back and their heads (and form) just nose dive, next week they will play someone and win like 9-0.

Like a Tottenham with better players and more consistent

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I still maintain City are such a weird club when it comes to form. One set back and their heads (and form) just nose dive, next week they will play someone and win like 9-0.

Like a Tottenham with better players and more consistent

Yeah, they win a few and look totally dominant and then all of a sudden hit a really bad slump. Rinse and repeat. There is no easing into or out of form.

norinrad

United on top this weekend? First time since forever right

Oh yeah LvGs army reaches the summit later today and you know whats strange? United for some strange reason has a very solid team to finish in the top 2.

All they need is a good one or two signings in January to solidify things.

MauroNL

Oh yeah LvGs army reaches the summit later today and you know whats strange? United for some strange reason has a very solid team to finish in the top 2.

All they need is a good one or two signings in January to solidify things.
A decent and experienced centre back and extra striker is all they need now. Can't rely on Martial forever, what if he's injured? Better not be Fellaini.

Ruruja

Well that was a nice birthday treat, thought we'd get spanked by City.

Nice to see Lamela doing better going forward too, he's always done well defensively at Spurs I thought.

Blackhead

Redarse
I thought everyone said that the league was over...
rated.

u32nlYZ.png

spidye

He slipped.

So far it's been a snooze

I'm still surprised Valencia hasn't been shipped out yet at United. ahahaha

yeah because of peps mind numbing "tactis"

you have one of the best left backs in the world. plays him as CB
thiago seriuously needs rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom