• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Will Buxton‏ @thebuxtonblog 47m47 minutes ago

Honda says sensor issue detected on VAN car. ESS and CE changed (5th of each). He will have a 10 grid place penalty for the race today.

Oh look, more grid penalties for McLaren.

Ferrari was right on the Mercs in the first 2 qualifying sessions and they were ahead in FP3. If not for the botched final turn by Vettel he would be on pole. Tomorrow is going to be a good competitive race.

On another note, if anyone is in NYC I will be going to the NYC F1 meetup tomorrow with my friends, come join!

Lastly, finally got my tickets in, first ever live F1 race. I am beyond excited.
Lewis left time on the table in his last Q3 lap, just like Sebastian did.

Risgroo

RIP Wax
jRND9gZ.jpg

6fF0ZhE.gif

tonka

PASTOOOR

He assumed Hill was talking about the fire immediately.

He doesn't miss a beat, and he is missed in the paddock.

Probably be a better pundit than Hill or Herbert

Grug

Really hoping for a fun race to justify me working 10 hours tomorrow on little sleep.

Hopefully not a repeat of Russia with a big boring 50 lap turd sandwiched between a thin wafer of exciting first and last 3 laps.

Zaru

Stoffel's clutch is already fucked and they're not even on the grid yet

Really hoping for a fun race to justify me working 10 hours tomorrow on little sleep.

Hopefully not a repeat of Russia with a big boring 50 lap turd sandwiched between a thin wafer of exciting first and last 3 laps.

It's a track where it's hard to overtake in a formula where it's hard to follow

Barring a huge upset like last year, don't expect too much after the first lap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom