• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time KRS came through some jackass threw a bottle at him and broke his finger, he told the crowd not to harm the guy because violence wont solve anything, "Let it go. When negativity comes your way, let it go," finished his set, and went to the hospital! what a classy G.

really surprised he's coming back, must need some $

Maybe he's on tour. He came through here a coupla weeks ago. I just had to save up money so I couldn't go.

Vorheez

Yeah. Like I said, there are soo many concerts it's heartbreaking to realize i can't afford all of them.
Thanks for rubbing that in Dodger, feels good man. Haha, I wish I had those opportunities. Snoop came through a couple years back but I was busy working, those are the only two artists who have come through in the 15 years I've lived here.

HiResDes

Saw St. Vincent last night and she was just as good if not better, has to be one of the three shows I've seen and I've seen over a hundred. I don't think people know how well Annie can whale on a guitar like she's on the same Le as Prince in his prime.

codhand

tumblr_n3s5d0Zgg61rfz8u9o1_500.jpg

not a link, just promo art.

overcast

Saw St. Vincent last night and she was just as good if not better, has to be one of the three shows I've seen and I've seen over a hundred. I don't think people know how well Annie can whale on a guitar like she's on the same Le as Prince in his prime.
Yeah, those extended outros and different touches on the riffs. Oh my God.

Does anybody actually hear a little RTJ type stuff on this Ratking? I find the lyrical content richer luckily, and I prefer the vibe the tape has going for it. I love tracks like Eat and Puerto Rican Judo, they are vaguely hip-hop songs at that point.

Yeah, those extended outros and different touches on the riffs. Oh my God.

Does anybody actually hear a little RTJ type stuff on this Ratking? I find the lyrical content richer luckily, and I prefer the vibe the tape has going for it. I love tracks like Eat and Puerto Rican Judo, they are vaguely hip-hop songs at that point.
I hate Puerto Rican Judo

Esch

Banned
I would never disprespect the god's family but how can you say Destiny isn't an attractive lady?

Thats a tricky IG hiding type picture too. She got bugeyes, a fat face, cankles, and neck rings. Its weird too cause Nas and Carmen are both good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom