• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
On the Juan Epstein Q was like "Y'all are tryna bait me to say something wrong about this whole 50 situation. I don't want none of that, homie probably got a camera at my momma crib just waiting." lmao

On the Juan Epstein Q was like "Y'all are tryna bait me to say something wrong about this whole 50 situation. I don't want none of that, homie probably got a camera at my momma crib just waiting." lmao
Don't worry enzo, I will get around to that episode soon

Esch

Banned
https://twitter.com/iTweetYoMom/status/439544690791428096

BhmTkUAIAAAz6_M.jpg

Even though it's hilarious, it's gotta be fake.

Wale gotta follow the dude for them to DM each other, I doubt Wale follows a guy that's trashing him like that lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Every radio interview I've seen with Wale over the past year and a half has been just been them asking him why he gets so much hate. It's pretty much intrinsic to his identity now.

Top Dawg mentioned the idea of a Black Hippy album again in that Billboard magazine interview/BTS photoshoot.
He reminds me of Prince Yashua
. I think it could work out. It doesn't necessarily have to be all 4 of them on each track, but have them split up throughout the whole project. Some of them together have really good chemistry; Kdot/Q, Q/Soul, Kdot/Rock. It could be like one of those MMG weed plate compilation albums, except good yknow.

Also I wanna hear Kendrick on some rich ninja raps for his next album. Like on some "They call me Mr. Duckworth when I enter the bank" type shit.
just playin lol

No large rap group ever has all the rappers on all the tracks, I agree. I'm not sure a Black Hippy album makes sense right now though. Kendrick's next project should be his next album, not a posse album. He's not Eminem, who released the D12 album after MMLP and didn't miss a step success wise. It's time for another solo album breh.

overcast

I think it dropping in summer 2015 to carry momentum makes sense though.

Can't depend on a verse like Control to carry hype for another off year.

No large rap group ever has all the rappers on all the tracks, I agree. I'm not sure a Black Hippy album makes sense right now though. Kendrick's next project should be his next album, not a posse album. He's not Eminem, who released the D12 album after MMLP and didn't miss a step success wise. It's time for another solo album breh.
I really don't expect there to be a Black Hippy album tbh. If there was, then I agree it should be around 2015 after everyone else on the label drops a new album.

Kendrick's done with the whole Control thing, he was asked about it in an interview when he was touring in South Africa and he pretty much just said next question lol.

This new age of rappers hold onto music for so long, I need to hear that It's Alive track already. I'm fiendin outchea.

I'd imagine Kendrick will do many features this year; of course the problem is that he has never made someone else's song hot, so he'll have to change that.

If TDE is really aiming for a fall release we'll get a single in the summer; it'll be a hype single though like usual, not the radio single.

Detox

Birdman will never cut Kanye a cheque for working with Tyga, I have no idea what he is doing. Though I must admit Kanye knows what people want to hear from certain artists and he makes a great exec producer. Would be excited if he was to work on Nas' album as an exec.

There was a shootout at Rick Ross' release party last night. A DJ was wounded.

Rozay never said a single lie in any of his verses b. He bout that life.

probably was staged by an actor tbh

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There was a shootout at Rick Ross' release party last night. A DJ was wounded.

Rozay never said a single lie in any of his verses b. He bout that life.

probably was staged by an actor tbh

I dunno, those GDs want at him pretty bad, apparently. Luckily he got them steel doors

Esch

Banned
This new age of rappers hold onto music for so long, I need to hear that It's Alive track already. I'm fiendin outchea.
Not really lol, you just hear about it more because of Internet journalism shining a light on less important material. Rappers from the 90s and 00s sit on mad unreleased shit still.

Esch

Banned
Hahah, I bet you there're still a few unreleased 2pac albums.
Young Guru said he alone has about 3 albums of unreleased Jay material iirc. And thats just from one producer. Thats not that uncommon. I wish I still had the interview on hand(cant fetch the url right now) but basically dudes have tons of cutting floor shit. Sometimes the verses get used somewhere else, sometimes they dont, sometimes the beats do etc etc.

Young Guru said he alone has about 3 albums of unreleased Jay material iirc. And thats just from one producer. Thats not that uncommon. I wish I still had the interview on hand(cant fetch the url right now) but basically dudes have tons of cutting floor shit. Sometimes the verses get used somewhere else, sometimes they dont, sometimes the beats do etc etc.

Yeah, Rae said he had a different Cuban Linx almost finished when he went to Aftermath, Rakim has a ton of songs from his days with Dre.

Just any artist that went to Aftermath probably has a million songs that aren't going to see the light of day anytime soon.

cashman

Banned
fake account so I won't edit out the name

http://imageshack.com/a/img268/3945/ccld.png[ IMG]
she didn't let me finish my thought tho[/QUOTE]

lol I had some fun myself with bots on tinder one time

[IMG]https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t34/1371718_318448518300050_1759916685_n.jpg?oh=668577337aefe793265b057e22139fa1&oe=5317064B

photo.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom