• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Prelim numbers are in, 28% reported (note: doesn't mean you multiply by three)
Q=99k
Cudi=78k

Cudi with a HUGE W. No promo. No physical. No vocals on half the tracks.

overcast

Chance is probably having something dropping this year. Sill has "stay tuned" on his site.

ASAP instrumental album is actually happening? Why.

Esch

Banned
Chance is ASAP Rocky of 2013, he will have a big budget album that does well but leads nowhere and then sink into irrelevance.

PBY

Banned
Chance is ASAP Rocky of 2013, he will have a big budget album that goes nowhere and then lead into irrelevance.

ASAP isn't irrelevant though. He did good numbers for an album that leaked so early, he's on like Best Buy commercials. People know who he is, and he has the advantage of NYC. ASAP is fine, Ferg ate partly off his success.

Esch

Banned
Hows that sophomore LP doing? Where's his competitive spirit? Wheres the freestyles, the features, the sense of progression? His JV squad lookin hungrier.

Jay Electronica had a sprite commercial too breh.

PBY

Banned
Hows that sophomore LP doing? Where's his competitive spirit? Wheres the freestyles, the features, the sense of progression?

Jay Electronica had a sprite commercial too breh.

ASAP can make a radio single though. This instrumental album is some fuckery though, wth. Single drops in 15 minutes, we can see if its at least gonna be good music. Or storm clouds, the album.

edit: lowkey, all these Big Boi remixes have been GOAT. Like fire flames. Shit.

Riot Rave is straight but it feels like it's going to go somewhere yet it never does. The video is a bit funny since idk rocky doesn't really make music that would even fit that type of shit lol

1. Camera Thief
2. Arthur’s Song
3. The World Might Not Live Through The Night
4. Star Shaped Heart
5. I Love You Like A Brother
6. Southsiders
7. Bitter
8. Mrs. Interpret
9. Fortunate
10. Kanye West
11. We Ain’t Gonna Die Today
12. My Lady Got Two Men
13. Flicker
14. January On Lake Street
15. Let Me Know That You Know What You Want Now

Tracklist for Atmosphere album.

I don't think Jhene Aiko will get far. She seems to have the right hook ups right now but I'm seeing Skylar Gray or Keri Hilson (in reverse) type trajectories for her.

Chance is unproven.

Aiko is definitely hot right now, you could be right though. She can't single, but then again won't need to on the track that will likely be provided to her. But unlike Gray she's quite attractive, she's connected to Drake, etc.

Chance is the real deal. At this point he doesn't even need a label, he's got two of the best folks in the business promoting and managing him.

Yea, it's been been gathering steam here too. It's OK.

which one?

You can tell the machine is gearing up for her. Her EP didn't seem to do much traction, but the last couple months have seen her stock rise and I doubt it's simply due to the Drake track.

Esch

Banned
which one?

You can tell the machine is gearing up for her. Her EP didn't seem to do much traction, but the last couple months have seen her stock rise and I doubt it's simply due to the Drake track.
I cant tell you cus my brain shuts off or I change the channel when it comes through. She's super generic but not even in a headnodding pop sense. In a boring singing hooks for wu tang rappers in 2004 sense.

ASAP can make a radio single though. This instrumental album is some fuckery though, wth. Single drops in 15 minutes, we can see if its at least gonna be good music. Or storm clouds, the album.

edit: lowkey, all these Big Boi remixes have been GOAT. Like fire flames. Shit.
Is he dropping an album with them all together? I'm holding off for that

Dereck

Lupe Fiasco - Thorns & Horns (feat. Ab-Soul)

jikn1uZItIYfd.png

Big Sean and Kanye work really well together. I want a WTT: Big Sean edition. I never thought I would ever say that, but Sanctified is just so good.

Esch

Banned
Lowkey, Lupe is entering that 50 cent part of the life cycle of a rapper where he doesn't know what he wants to do or what music to make so he's just throwing darts into the darkness. The dream is dead, and now we laugh.
Big Sean and Kanye work really well together. I want a WTT: Big Sean edition. I never thought I would ever say that, but Sanctified is just so good.

The kind of post friends smack each other for making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom