• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way. save some of those songs for a cruel winter. but even then i wouldn't want it all to be just big sean with kanye.

kanye/jay z relationship is way better.

PBY

Banned
Big Sean and Kanye work really well together. I want a WTT: Big Sean edition. I never thought I would ever say that, but Sanctified is just so good.
I agree. But it'd have to be a real short ep. For a longer album you need to bring in Tity and push.

Edit- AND La FLAME

kodecraft

Chamillionaire ~ Go Getta

go-getta.jpg

I DONT SWEAT IT, WIPE MY FORHEAD WITH A HANDKERCHIIIFE

Oh and I swear Poison was supposed to have come out when I was a freshman in high school lol

PlayDat

Big Sean and Kanye work really well together. I want a WTT: Big Sean edition. I never thought I would ever say that, but Sanctified is just so good.

You might be on to something here. 3 of the 5 good songs on Cruel Summer had the two of them. I also really liked See Me Now, but I get the impression that I one of the few here who didn't hate that track. I've never been excited for Sean on his own though.

kttcoliwin
First Week Sales is coming brehs. Des & CheddaHz, hold onto your butts.

Also this Rocky - Unicorn beat or whatever it is, isn't that bad.

Brehs listening to this Mastermind album in bed. When Supreme came on I had to get up and put on my best turtleneck and slacks, shit was just too beautiful. That song....

This is music you write checks to brehs.

Brehs listening to this Mastermind album in bed. When Supreme came on I had to get up and put on my best turtleneck and slacks, shit was just too beautiful. That song....

This is music you write checks to brehs.

Lol I don't know you like that, and I don't even know what song your talking bout but that comment has me cracking up

Detox

Lupe is doing exactly what he does when he ghostwrites for Kanye, don't see the problem if you like Kanye's lyrics.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
KTT registration finally opened back up. The place is a total shitshow but I'm kinda excited to finally have an account, haha. Plus, I wanna get in on that indie R&B thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom