• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
God when that loop/chop of "I have been born again" happens on Santified...jesus christ. I need that extended, shit sounds like a RZA beat.

GAF-Hop, which concert should I see that weekend, Gabe or Schoolboy Q? Q's supposed to have a decent album out, but a few joints I've heard from Valve, "Bitch Don't Kill My Spy", "M.A.A.D. City 17", "Alyx A.K.A. Eli Vance's Daughter", "SteeeamPower", and "Money Trees", go pretty hard

2vpmhLG.jpg

(I guess it's these guys?)

iavi

lol

Jokes aside, if Valve is holding some sort of seminar, fuck schoolboy's noise.

E: saw the link. nevermind what i said.

Jmblya is in may out there in dallas.

iavi

The beat behind that new cunn is fire. The raps tho... :

Ferg and Krit are combo I never thought of in the first place, and if I did think of it, I never would have thought it'd work as well as it did in that new track. Fire.

injurai

Banned
I take beats and message over rap and rhyme. Of course both is always the best.

Just noticed this isn't produced by Kno, could have fooled me actually. Don't know who this Thomax guy is but his working that Cunly sound. I wonder what my man Kno is up to though.

Cudder

I take beats and message over rap and rhyme. Of course both is always the best.

Just noticed this isn't produced by Kno, could have fooled me actually. Don't know who this Thomax guy is but his working that Cunly sound. I wonder what my man Kno is up to though.

He worked on Still Motion and To Dust recently. Both are great, the latter really being some of his best production work yet.

CRS

I don't think I'll ever get tired of L'Orange's production. If L'Orange and Blu ever released a collab album, I would call it album of the year before even listening to a single track. Every track they've worked together on has been fire.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rodney O & Joe Cooley - U Don't Hear Me Tho

I got a New York critic in a choke hold
He dissed my record cause he didn't like my vocals
Now I'm showin him the meaning of loco
I'm not friends with my peers, so I'm overlooked
I got the p-funk, fool, on a funky hook
I'm payin suckers back for all the years of dissin me
But now I'm rollin, and there ain't no stoppin me

Early 90's West Coast G-Funk music video. I've heard the song a million times but never saw the music video.

L.A. bros know whats up with 93.5 KDAY.

Rodney O & Joe Cooley - U Don't Hear Me Tho

I got a New York critic in a choke hold
He dissed my record cause he didn't like my vocals
Now I'm showin him the meaning of loco
I'm not friends with my peers, so I'm overlooked
I got the p-funk, fool, on a funky hook
I'm payin suckers back for all the years of dissin me
But now I'm rollin, and there ain't no stoppin me

Early 90's West Coast G-Funk music video. I've heard the song a million times but never saw the music video.

L.A. bros know whats up with 93.5 KDAY.

Bro fist Kas.. KDAY all day Crusin down Whittier Blvd.

Esch

Banned
I know they had differences in the past, but one of my dream projects, even now, is for G Rap and Rakim to do a co-op LP Watch the Throne style. We can talk about Kane, Slick Rick, Biz, whoever.... But I see those two as being the father of so many emcees from the golden age more than anyone else. Get Alc to produce it. That's a top 10 album of the year even in 2014.

I know they had differences in the past, but one of my dream projects, even now, is for G Rap and Rakim to do a co-op LP Watch the Throne style. We can talk about Kane, Slick Rick, Biz, whoever.... But I see those two as being the father of so many emcees from the golden age more than anyone else. Get Alc to produce it. That's a top 10 album of the year even in 2014.

Oh shit. I would love to see that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom