• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I like how Miguel Sapochnik got blank check last 2 eps of season 6. So much happens and its all big budget. Puzzling he isnt involved in Season 7. Season 7 better not suck.

definitely not going to miss daario

Daario was nothing but a booty call for Khaleesi.

I just hope he doesn't stowaway on one of the ships crossing the Narrow Sea and try to kill someone like Tyrion out of some stupid love/obsession.

He looked like he was ready to kill Jorah when he found out about the grayscale.

Gnome

Daario was nothing but a booty call for Khaleesi.

I just hope he doesn't stowaway on one of the ships crossing the Narrow Sea and try to kill someone like Tyrion out of some stupid love/obsession.

He looked like he was ready to kill Jorah when he found out about the grayscale.

I bet they definitely find a way to keep him in the show. I swear the writers have a hard on for his character.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Standard practice feudalism. Good times :)

Also, yeah, that's why I didn't include them.
I answered my own question while asking it lol.

My list of goners:

• Cersei - She's a dead woman walking. But instead of her getting killed by one of our heroes, I hope that Cersei in desperation and with nothing left to lose, gives herself to the Night's King. A reverse to the lore tale of the Night commander who gave himself to the ice woman.

• Everyone who went north of the wall with Jon

• Brianne - yeah you're a goner lol

• Jaime - falls on his sword like Marc Anthony upon finding out what his sister has done

• Sam *because he bores me, and I hope he dies by falling down a ladder at the university place

• Yara or Theon - there's got to be a few Ls taken but Team Dany

• Every single man, woman, and child in Dorne. They're just going to cease to exist.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Sam has been training since we last saw him, dude is probably The Mountain tier now. Gonna fuck some White Walkers up with his Valyrian steel sword.

Uncle benjin says "I wish you good fortune" but doesn't finish the line. "In the wars to come" everyone that line has been spoken to on the show has died shortly after. Bran is not dieing this season confirmed:)

~Kinggi~

Banned
Genuinely wonder just from reading this thread how many people in general sub starting an hour before the show. They must make a small fortune. Ive been subbed since Westworld, and kept it out of goodwill until GoT came back.

Genuinely wonder just from reading this thread how many people in general sub starting an hour before the show. They must make a small fortune. Ive been subbed since Westworld, and kept it out of goodwill until GoT came back.

Today is bonus checks day for HBO

Volimar

Uncle benjin says "I wish you good fortune" but doesn't finish the line. "In the wars to come" everyone that line has been spoken to on the show has died shortly after. Bran is not dieing this season confirmed:)

Ned didn't die for quite a while after the fancy pants guarding his sister said it to him.

Heshinsi

Sam has been training since we last saw him, dude is probably The Mountain tier now. Gonna fuck some White Walkers up with his Valyrian steel sword.
Reading doesn't make you a warrior bro. I can't stand that character. How is he not dead yet? I'm 100% confident that the White Walker looked right at his stupid face in that final scene of season 2.

jfkgoblue

I love HBO so I always stay subbed

Volimar

Don't forget HBO Now usually goes up a few minutes early. So if you're posting in the thread you'll be ahead

Yep. I try to remind people just before the show starts. Standard spoiler rules apply to when the show airs. So if you're on Now or Go and it happens to be a few minutes ahead, keep that in mind before posting any reactions to any shocking revelations. Be courteous. Valar Morghulis.

Einchy

Reading doesn't make you a warrior bro. I can't stand that character. How is he not dead yet? I'm 100% confident that the White Walker looked right at his stupid face in that final scene of season 2.

Dude, did you see how tall those ladders were? It's nonstop working out for him.

Sam and Gilly are the best. I want an episode where it's just them doing cute shit together.

"It's never stopped you from serving yourself."

Whew. Dat burn.

I like how Miguel Sapochnik got blank check last 2 eps of season 6. So much happens and its all big budget. Puzzling he isnt involved in Season 7. Season 7 better not suck.

Oh yeah, I agree the stuff he got on screen was just wow. His two huge scale battles are still insane to think they were on "tv" as well.

He's not at all? I haven't kept up with the news. That's a shame.

Heshinsi

Ned didn't die for quite a while after the fancy pants guarding his sister said it to him.
Yo, what wars is Arthur Dyane referring to, considering that he knows of Rhaegar's death and the usurper's acending to the throne?

Is the show slated for 9:00pm sharp ET? HBO in Mexico has it for 8:03pm CT. Just wondering if we're going to be 3 minutes behind so to stay away from any and all media.

Einchy

Is the show slated for 9:00pm sharp ET? HBO in Mexico has it for 8:03pm CT. Just wondering if we're going to be 3 minutes behind sonó stay away from any and all media.

Are you implying you look at Gaf and other websites while watching Game of Thrones!?

Yep. I try to remind people just before the show starts. Standard spoiler rules apply to when the show airs. So if you're on Now or Go and it happens to be a few minutes ahead, keep that in mind before posting any reactions to any shocking revelations. Be courteous. Valar Morghulis.
Yeah I'm on Now. I usually just won't post about big things until I see the majority are reacting to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom