• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran this week: "I'm a three-eyed raven now. I can see everything that's ever happened to you."

Arya next week: "I wear other people's faces now. I could be anyone, you'd never see me coming."

Sansa: :(
The more I think about it the more I think LF's dialogue is foreshadowing his own death with Bran and Arya being at winterfell soon enough.

Bran this week: "I'm a three-eyed raven now. I can see everything that's ever happened to you."

Arya next week: "I wear other people's faces now. I could be anyone, you'd never see me coming."

Hahahaha I love it. She'lll wonder just wtf happened to her millineal siblings.

The show always has to have "that villain" who smashes the main characters. Now that Joffery and Ramsay are gone they've got Euron filling said role.

Next season it'll be the Night King

But yeah Euron is easily the most OP bad guy in the show so far. He's damn near invincible

At Euron's rate he's killed half of the cast already.

I can't imagine the night king not killing off 90% of the characters lol

Azor Ahai, aka Euron, is just going to show up at Eastwatch, do a crazy smile, and kill all the white walkers in episode 7. Season 8 will just be him teleporting around the world and killing any characters left from the show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Theon and Yara escaped with his best ships just last season. He had a group of like 20 struggle dudes with him when he told them to build him more. Now he suddenly has an infinite amount of resources.

Struggle dudes know how to work with what they've got. If 10 good men can take a castle then 20 struggle dudes can rule the seas.

The show always has to have "that villain" who smashes the main characters. Now that Joffery and Ramsay are gone they've got Euron filling said role.

Next season it'll be the Night King

But yeah Euron is easily the most OP bad guy in the show so far. He's damn near invincible

He's absolutely hilarious.

I was just thinking how cool it would have been if Arya was the Iron Bank envoy.

But she turned and went North to Winterfell. So there goes that idea.

:p

Azor Ahai, aka Euron, is just going to show up at Eastwatch, do a crazy smile, and kill all the white walkers in episode 7. Season 8 will just be him teleporting around the world and killing any characters left from the show.

Well he has been across the map and unlocked all the quick travel locations.

Ridli

Don't the Sand Snakes poison their weapons? Euron got hit a few times. Is that just not a thing anymore?

Poison weapons aren't always poisoned. You have to apply it to the weapon in advance. They aren't going to just have envenomed weapons at the ready while traveleing. Euron is OP, but this part isn't.

Speevy

Banned
Sansa doesn't trust anyone because she's been raped and had to live with the people who orchestrated her family's murder twice.

Arya has become callous to cold-blooded murder because of watching the slaughter of her family and being trained by a murder cult in a foreign land.

Theon has become cowardly and subservient as a result of having his identity and manhood removed from him by a sadistic torturer over many years.

Jon has become desperate and battle-weary because he has been on the receiving end of the horrors of the Night King's army and has been quite literally resurrected from the dead.

Bran is crazy because someone took him to the old tree man.

Volimar

I don't think Drogon will bite it. They made a point of bringing up the other two dragons by name a few times in the episode. I'm betting one or both of them die.

I feel like Bran is only interesting in discussions occurring outside the show. What's shown is just incredibly dull and awkward.

Yeah. What surprises me more is that people need it spelled out for them. Bran knows the causality of all events, thus he knows what actions of his are necessary/to come. But people are still commenting "hey he might know the end". Well, yeah.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
You know....for a world where more and more it's heading towards a matriarchal ruling system Euron really represents why that's a good idea in the first place.

Nah, Sansa is pretty baller. She was taking care of business in Winterfell with all the provisioning for winter and making sure the armor was not being nerfed.

Dai101

Banned
I'm rewatching this and the "let her know it was me" is just .........

bz0K66Q.jpg

pestul

Little Fingers words made me shudder a bit.. so well put. They kind of scared me into thinking he is mystical as well in some way. Hopefully Bran knocks him down a peg or two.

FiggyCal

Banned
Poison weapons aren't always poisoned. You have to apply it to the weapon in advance. They aren't going to just have envenomed weapons at the ready while traveleing. Euron is OP, but this part isn't.

Yes. That makes perfect sense. I was just kind of holding out hope from the last episode that something was going to happen to him.

Dany: "Don't judge me by the sins of my father."

Also Dany: "Hey didn't your father help Robert overthrow my father?"

Yeah, but it did have the good poetry about how Jon wouldn't punish the kin of the Umber's and Karstock's when Sansa wanted them to be punished by the sins of their fathers.

Meowster

Cersei is really wrecking Tyrion's plan right now. I'm rather shocked considering how inept she is. Though most of that has been because of Thunder God Euron and his incredible power. It probably won't last forever but they probably should have heeded Olenna's advise from the last episode.

Well I mean how else would you keep dragon magic bloodline going from parent to child without diluting it? If their blood allowed them to ride dragons and have them be chill with them, I don't fault the Valyrians attempting to keep the magic going.
but biologically, it is so bad for you. it doesn't get closer than brother/sister, I don't think.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I completely forgot that Jon was murdered and brought back to life until Ser Davos mentioned it.

I like how Dany picked up on that. It definitely piqued her curiosity, if not for her invasion going poorly she'd probably be trying to unravel that a bit more going forward.

So if in theory Brann has seen a lot of things at least about his family then chances are he knows what Arya can do... and also knows what Littlefinger is planning...

Could Brann sic Arya on Littlefinger? As someone mentioned before
She has that VS dagger thats in next weeks Promo and Littlefinger current has it.

The Iron Bankers comment about Euron being loyal "for now" are so true.

If he decided he wasn't down to aid Cersei anymore she'd be fucked. Hes the only reason she's being as successful as she is

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I swear to god HBO Go doesn't buffer while paused. If I didn't know better I'd swear it used Flash from a time when Shockwave was still in the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom