• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought for sure we'd get a follow up on that by now, maybe they're saving it for when/if the city gets taken over and the rescue party finds her all sorts of fucked up hanging on by a thread.

I'd expect something like that.

Btw. what I just realised: Daenarys allowed Jon to mine dragonclass. Now that they need someone that makes those weapons, wouldn't it be a perfect comeback for Gendry? Considering he was a smith.

Qyburn has turned into Ms.Frankenstein for the Mountain.

Still wondering if there will be any end game to Qyburn and the mountain since it was the mountain attacking Harrenhall that left him for dead before Robb found him.

Btw. what I just realised: Daenarys allowed Jon to mine dragonclass. Now that they need someone that makes those weapons, wouldn't it be a perfect comeback for Gendry? Considering he was a smith.

S7 Premier discussion -
He was at it, so he's definitely coming back this season. I just wonder how though,
I don't see him coming back to Dragonstone since that's where they tried to kill him. So unless he randomly crosses path with someone, Arya? Then I don't know how they'd get him to a place where he's needed.

All that rowing he's going to come back like

Musclebob_buffpants.png

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I just have keep myself away today, tomorrow I am going out hiking for the whole day anyways. man can't wait for sunday

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Stupid recommended videos on Youtube spoiled me something from the leaked episode and the title was enough to tell me quite enough... Ugh.

pestul

Stupid recommended videos on Youtube spoiled me something from the leaked episode and the title was enough to tell me quite enough... Ugh.
Do I have enough time to get to my subscriptions before being spoiled? :(

There's a couple of channels I want to check out tonight when I get home. I hate blackout mode. It also ruins this thread too because you'll have those random 'I have this really far out theory' masking for the fact that they really watched future leaked episodes. Some people really can't help themselves with being the centre of attention when they posses the power of spoilers.

BraXzy

Can someone remind me because I completely blanked.. why was Bronn with Jamie and co at High Garden? Idk why but my mind was empty on everything Bronn past him being with Tyrion.

Scared to Google otherwise I would.

xviper

Episode 4 is amazing,
i hoped that the dragon would burn Jaime and Bronn, perhaps next episode

is episode 5 leaked yet ?

Ferrio

Banned
^it doesn't stop

Can someone remind me because I completely blanked.. why was Bronn with Jamie and co at High Garden? Idk why but my mind was empty on everything Bronn past him being with Tyrion.

Scared to Google otherwise I would.

He was made a lord for serving house lannister, he's continuing his servitude.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
HBO seems remarkably slow in taking them down too.

Didn't mind clicking bunch of clips on YT and only one of them has been blocked.

Take down? Once files get out they are on hundreds of private tracker sites which wouldn't exist if anything could be taken down.

Erebus

Episode 4 is amazing,
i hoped that the dragon would burn Jaime and Bronn, perhaps next episode

is episode 5 leaked yet ?
I won't post anything regarding episode 4 respecting those who wait until Sunday but I will only say the if this season continues at this pace is gonna be one of the best.

I understand not being able to wait a couple days before watching the episode, but even spoiler tagging info from leaked episodes seems like it'd be a bannable offense.

Why can't you guys just wait until Sunday to discuss?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm at a loss as to why people thought it would be a fantastic idea to come in here and talk about an episode that was leaked. They KNOW people are trying to avoid spoilers and nonetheless they do it anyway. Good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom