• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Odin

A wise man once said that talking about leaks brings nothing but bans

anigif_enhanced-25612-1410519571-2.gif

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Well people could always revive that Leak thread from last year and keep the discussion there, unless mods locked that thread.

I have spoiled nothing in the book as I never said how that plot line plays out other than to say it doesn't happen like it does in the show.

Doesn't spoil what Sasa is doing, doesn't spoil what's going on politically or why etc.

Only on the most vapid surface level can it possibly be considered a spoiler.

Sure. Stop quoting me and I will.
200.gif

Here mumblings of an Ep5 leak possibly soon... :/

I doubt that's happening. What was leaked was an internal copy that got sent early to an Indian broadcasters, probably so they could write subtitles ahead of release.

HBO doesn't really have to give away those copies more than 2-3 days before release so I doubt there is an ep5 leak in the wild that early.

Damn, rolled a hash joint in excitement when I saw that ep 4 leaked, but turns out it's crap.

...might as well smoke it still lol
Are you saying the leak was a lie or that the episode is crap?
Cause the leak is legit and the episode is dope AF.

...or maybe I'm completely missing what u were saying

L.O.R.D

We went through this for 5 1/2 seasons, guys:

-Avoid Twitter
-Avoid Reddit
-Avoid YouTube comments
-Be careful with image searches
-Dont open PSN/XBL/Steam messages from strangers/don't voice chat with strangers period

-Avoid Telegram/Whatsapp and facebook

just avoid ever social media site,also when you go to work be careful from people who watch the series,don't talk about the show or the leak.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
**Reading people talk about the episode leak and books differences and how they don't like the quality of the leak and how they feel about the leaked episode**

giphy.gif

Why?!

Lol even here, in our safety thread, in our inner sanctum, we are at risk from leaks. By god we better not step foot outside, who knows what awaits. Leaker and he who speaks of leaks alike are banned. Truly, here, he who smelt it also dealt it.

zsynqx

Lets stop talking about leaks. Here change of topics RIGHT HERE.

Saw this video last night about a language expert talking about made up languages in TV and film. It has Dothraki and Valyrian. Also includes a some from other franchises, like Klingon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa6cHEJIjYI
That reminds me of the language they made up for The Fifth Element, that had like 2,000 words. Two of the actors could speak it fluently at the end. Thats gotta be something, learning a made up language (yes I know, all language is made up).

He went all axe murderer last season. So I don't see why not.

If this were anything close to reality, his (badly) broken leg (which was reset by a priest) would be a career ender. They had him limping badly last year, but I don't recall that this year, so maybe he's supposed to be 100%?

Welp guys, time to hit the old dusty Internet blackout. The thumbnails under trending on You Tube spoil the next episode as well as an instagram image floating around. You all have been warned. GAF may be the only safe place.

My parents recently started with GoT.
They are racing through the seasons and are already in season 3 after a week. 😂
Thats pretty much what I did. I hopped in at season 4. Sped through 1-3. Was great. What got me watching it in quick succession was they always threw in Dany with her dragons at the end, was pretty much a trope. "Umm, season finale? Dany w/ dragons of course!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom