• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addi

I was thinking he looked at him thinking, "is she serious?"

Also, Jon had said similar words two episode earlier, up until that point Dany had been aggressive and wanting Jon to submit, when she said that I think Jon realised how Tyrion is "an excellent judge of character".

EDIT: read to much into it, he looks at Tyrion before she says to not judge a daughter by the sins of her father

Regio_sk8

Welp, my entire YouTube front page is now loaded with recommended clips of what I'm sure is every single scene of the new episode

Fuck it; I'm going in

Stay spoiler safe, GAF.

U.u Same case with my Youtube Recommendations... that's why i came Here LOL

and there are almost 48 hours left!!!!

I can`t evade every spoiler... xD

I don't blame anyone for watching the leak I don't care much for spoilers (I already read all of the season 7 ones from months ago) but for those that do it sucks when shit like this happens...

Whats interesting is that it sounds like the big HBO leak didn't actually get Game of Thrones episodes just data/documents for GOT, with this leak coming out from India I believe. Really didn't see that kind of leak coming I figured we'd just see a big set of all of season 7 leaked not one episode 2 days early XD

Guess what I'm trying to say is that it could be worse?

I don't blame anyone for watching the leak I don't care much for spoilers (I already read all of the season 7 ones from months ago) but for those that do it sucks when shit like this happens...

Whats interesting is that it sounds like the big HBO leak didn't actually get Game of Thrones episodes just data/documents for GOT, with this leak coming out from India I believe. Really didn't see that kind of leak coming I figured we'd just see a big set of all of season 7 leaked not one episode 2 days early XD

Guess what I'm trying to say is that it could be worse?

Same thing sorta happened last year when HBO Nordic released an episode a few days early.

Cornballer, why have you forsaken us?!?!

Cornballer, like most of us doesn't want to be spoiled I bet.

This thread has been a fucking shit storm since page 215 or so and that was last night.

I popped in to see if there have been any mods around, nope, still nothing....Time to abandon until Sunday night I guess.

Cornballer, like most of us doesn't want to be spoiled I bet.

This thread has been a fucking shit storm since page 215 or so and that was last night.

I popped in to see if there have been any mods around, nope, still nothing....Time to abandon until Sunday night I guess.

i haven't been around for most of that. well, that sucks.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
The episode isn't going to ambush you to your car it's pretty dam easy to avoid spoilers especially for just a day.
Looking at all the posts in this thread of people being spoiled randomly, I wouldnt say it's an easy thing to avoid.

Looking at all the posts in this thread of people being spoiled randomly, I wouldnt say it's an easy thing to avoid.

Well sort of. I mean yeah there are the video images on YouTube but its not to diffrent from the promo images HBO releases every week pre episode. You will see scenes but it will lack context so its not the worst thing.

People randomly saying what happens in places like twitch chat are more fucked up.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
why does jon look at tyrion when dany asks jon to forgive her for the sins of her father?

He wasn't expecting a Targaryen who understood that Areys II was a fuck head lol.

"Your dad was one of the biggest..."

"Pieces of shit that ever lived? Yes he absolutely was and please on behalf of my family..."

*Jon remembers the question he posed to Tyrion earlier as to how he ended up serving as Hand to Daenerys Targaryen, and then quickly shots Tyrion a 'so that's part of it eh' look. To which Tyrion smiles back a, 'yeah that's part of it alright'*

Addi

Same thing sorta happened last year when HBO Nordic released an episode a few days early.

Ok, so if in both cases it was an other region leaking an episode a couple of days before, I'm guessing they were copies for subtitling. Episodes that are weeks away are probably in a safe somewhere.

Well sort of. I mean yeah there are the video images on YouTube but its not to diffrent from the promo images HBO releases every week pre episode. You will see scenes but it will lack context so its not the worst thing.

Oh no, I saw some videos in my recommendations that spelt out scenes in the titles. Watch out.

He wasn't expecting a Targaryen who understood that Areys II was a fuck head lol.

"Your dad was one of the biggest..."

"Pieces of shit that ever lived? Yes he absolutely was and please on behalf of my family..."

*Jon remembers the question he posed to Tyrion earlier as to how he ended up serving as Hand to Daenerys Targaryen, and then quickly shots Tyrion a 'so that's part of it eh' look. To which Tyrion smiles back a, 'yeah that's part of it alright'*

But Jon knew maestor Aemon, who never ever struck him as a violent person before...

Heshinsi

But Jon knew maestor Aemon, who never ever struck him as a violent person before...

Maester Aemon wasn't the son of Aerys II and was a feeble old man sworn to the Night's Watch by the time he met him. Jon still has the statement of fuck-whose-name-I-can't-remember in his mind, that "a Targaryen can not be trusted!" So he is naturally expecting push back when he starts listing the things Aerys II did to the Starks. But instead Dany straight up calls her dad evil. It took him by surprise. I would have been surprised as well if I was there too.

Volimar

The Long Night has begun. The Spoiler King and his armies march ever closer and every hour more of our allies fall to leaked information. Our only hope: That someday soon the mod who was promised will rise and strike down the darkness. Have faith my brothers and sisters! The day will come soon. Hold fast, and look not into the wretched youtube recommendations, lest you fall victim yourselves.

Valar Morghulis

Ok, so if in both cases it was an other region leaking an episode a couple of days before, I'm guessing they were copies for subtitling. Episodes that are weeks away are probably in a safe somewhere.

Oh no, I saw some videos in my recommendations that spelt out scenes in the titles. Watch out.

Yeah I saw them earlier. I guess I just know not to read the titles with images I dont recognize.

Maester Aemon wasn't the son of Aerys II and was a feeble old man sworn to the Night's Watch by the time he met him. Jon still has the statement of fuck-whose-name-I-can't-remember in his mind, that "a Targaryen can not be trusted!" So he is naturally expecting push back when he starts listing the things Aerys II did to the Starks. But instead Dany straight up calls her dad evil. It took him by surprise. I would have been surprised as well if I was there too.
you said Jon wasn't expecting a Targaryen who understood Aerys was a fuckhead, but he knew and respected Aemon is wha I'm saying. Dude you're talking about is Royce, btw.

Also, honestly I don't think Jon would've immediately brought up the mad king if Dany wasn't acting so aggressive from the start.
I lost it at the picture in picture.
I lost it just at knowing someone made such a video lol

IKizzLE

Jesus, youtube has no chill on these thumbnails.
I guess I have to stop watching GoT there for cases like these.
I actually like and utilize the recommendation section quite often too.

quick question: did Jon ever actually tell Sansa that he died & was resurrected? We have the touching reunion hug and after that we cut to them winding down talking about their childhood together. But the most significant thing in Jon's life literally, does Jon ever tell her about it? That'd be worth a reaction scene from Sansa; they were teasing it with Dany & Tyrion. Missandei was in the room so maybe her too.

Tonky

quick question: did Jon ever actually tell Sansa that he died & was resurrected? We have the touching reunion hug and after that we cut to them winding down talking about their childhood together. But the most significant thing in Jon's life literally, does Jon ever tell her about it? That'd be worth a reaction scene from Sansa; they were teasing it with Dany & Tyrion. Missandei was in the room so maybe her too.
Nothing direct but Sansa knows. Brienne mentions it to her when they're talking about Jon. She says he's really brooding but then says something about how it's acceptable "considering what happened to him."

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
The Drowned Mod, actually. Potentially the Mod of Many Faces

Modbot?
giphy.gif

Khansolo1

I'm glad I bailed out before this place became spoilercity, but as soon as I went to YouTube I got hit by these dipshit thumbnails. Smh

Heshinsi

you said Jon wasn't expecting a Targaryen who understood Aerys was a fuckhead, but he knew and respected Aemon is wha I'm saying. Dude you're talking about is Royce, btw.

Also, honestly I don't think Jon would've immediately brought up the mad king if Dany wasn't acting so aggressive from the start.

I lost it just at knowing someone made such a video lol

I think you and I are giving this scene far more attention and concern than even the writers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom