• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
tumblr_ma3ajjstqQ1rpgx7eo5_250.gif

We're under fucking siege :(

This thread is now dedicated to Smalljon Umber.

SHOW WATCHERS...WHO OWNNSSS THE THREAD?! WHOOOO OWNS THE THREAD?!?! SHOOOWW ME.

(that fucking armor, *drools*)

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Welp, my entire YouTube front page is now loaded with recommended clips of what I'm sure is every single scene of the new episode

Fuck it; I'm going in

giphy.gif

Stay spoiler safe, GAF.

I think the reason why Varys doesn't hear whispers anymore is because Qyburn corrupted his little birds. He turned them all into little murderers when they stabbed Pycelle and Lancel to and for death respectively.

And Qyburn basically "adopted" them I feel like after that they were his little birds from there on out loyal to him so Varys doesn't have sources like he used to. At least, not in King's Landing.

Are people this keen to get a ban? You do realize outright admitting you pirate something can be ban worthy?

I understand it could be considered banworthy on this forum. I suppose if the mods see need be then they obviously have a right to. I have a subscription to HBO Now so I don't feel morally bad at all. It leaked early, I watched it. Life will go on.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I understand it could be considered banworthy on this forum. I suppose if the mods see need be then they obviously have a right to. I have a subscription to HBO Now so I don't feel morally bad at all. It leaked early, I watched it. Life will go on.
This is an interesting proposition. If you already paid for the episode, should you watch the pirated version to prevent yourself from being spoiled beforehand?

Maximo

This is an interesting proposition. If you already paid for the episode, should you watch the pirated version to prevent yourself from being spoiled beforehand?

The episode isn't going to ambush you to your car it's pretty dam easy to avoid spoilers especially for just a day.

BraXzy

not to defend him but if you saw the spoiler tag why did you hover over it?

I know what happens. I don't want anyone who doesn't to get hit by it.

At this point with HBO's hack and leaks from elsewhere, is it not worth re-opening a dedicated leak thread or something? The people who jump the gun are eager to discuss the new juiciness while rightly so everyone waiting doesn't want to sniff even a hint of it.

Zetta

I was thinking he looked at him thinking, "is she serious?"

it also creates a temptation

Seeing as Tyrion believes in here wholeheartly I don't think he would find it absurd for her to do that so it was more acknowledgement to Jon that she is different.

Seeing as Tyrion believes in here wholeheartly I don't think he would find it absurd for her to do that so it was more acknowledgement to Jon that she is different.

maybe Tyrion was thinking that but we don't know for sure what Jon was thing, or we might be disagreeing on it

Welp, my entire YouTube front page is now loaded with recommended clips of what I'm sure is every single scene of the new episode

Yeah youtube is not safe. If you sign out I wonder if you would be cool because they wont recommend anything based on your viewing history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom