• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loke13

Yeah. I've never got any indication of romance between Meera and Bran even if she obviously cares for him. I think the idea with marriage is it helps lift up Meera's house, but that's more her house than her. He could gift her three questions which he will answer on the future.
He can't see the future.

Dragon Glass, when I think about it..the only weapons that can be made when durability is in question

Spear Heads ( Spear is my personal choice if I'm forced on such situation)
Arrow heads
Small Knives/dagger

Anything else?

Someone suggested here to turn it into powder and use it as a chemical weapon. I don't see how this would not work.

Ishan

He can't see the future.

this has always bugged me ppl keep saying here reditt/other places he can see everything past present future ... no no no . he can see past and present not future. Unless I am very deeply misunderstanding things. And if anything its mainly past. Its like he has access to a supreme surveillance system with storage lasting thousands of years. Doesnt make him know "everything past present and future"

Zolo

this has always bugged me ppl keep saying here reditt/other places he can see everything past present future ... no no no . he can see past and present not future. Unless I am very deeply misunderstanding things. And if anything its mainly past. Its like he has access to a supreme surveillance system with storage lasting thousands of years. Doesnt make him know "everything past present and future"

He had a vision of Winterfell being swallowed by the sea before Theon took it. Is that different?

Vashetti

Banned
He can see the future to a certain extent. He saw the start of the wildfire explosion underneath the Sept last season before it happened.

Plus a dragon silhouette over King's Landing.

Kolx

so there is a theory that varys may be a double agent and may be relaying information to cersei.

i kinda dismissed this theory but the conversation between melissandre and varys where he goes like "give us common folk one taste of power, we are like the lion who tasted men. nothing tastes so sweet again"... seems to imply that he is not as concerned about the realm as he said he would be.

That would explain how Cersei knew every move Dany forces and her allies made. Someone said it in this thread after like the first episode and the more time passes the more sense it makes.

Ishan

He had a vision of Winterfell being swallowed by the sea before Theon took it. Is that different?

hmmm but thats metaphorical as opposed to like the historical things he sees? visions and "recall" visions ive considered differently

hemo memo

Gold Member
He can see the future to a certain extent. He saw the start of the wildfire explosion underneath the Sept last season before it happened.

Plus a dragon silhouette over King's Landing.

So he can see the future but can go to the past to change the present like the hodor thing?

He saw the wildfire under the sept.

Ros8105

4e90ec8a22ab84e64aaee228a6a3edf7--girl-crushes-mother-of-dragons.jpg

Stop hating on the Queen guys.

http://uroweb.org/eau15-the-spanish-angle-urological-problems-of-charles-ii-1661-1700/

You should also read up on the habsburg jaw. Charles V apparently had to get Eppleby to chew his food for him later in life such was the his over pronounced lower jaw.

Incest isn't as glamorous as GoT makes out. Shame.

:p
damn, several generations of inbreeding?

I do know some people whose parents are cousins so I don't want to be judgmental like that but it looks like Charles II's family played it too close to the chest. What a shame.

If the people in his kingdom close to him early on could tell he had several physical and mental problems why did they still have him as their king? smh
Is there any other work where there's a fanbase that so badly wants to see an aunt and nephew bone?
Is there any other work where incest is so present that it is practically glamorized and has desensitized a good portion of the audience?

Speevy

Banned
Podrick is Brienne's squire. What part of that is hard to understand?

Brienne doesn't actually serve the crown anymore and technically wouldn't be considered a knight, and Podrick is, at least according to Brienne's own recollection, too old to be a squire.

Speevy

Banned
During the first season, Dany's storyline seemed to an outsider like they were filming another show about a crazy alien who had been captured by horse people.

I used to completely zone it out.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The Hound is gonna join The Night King once they see they both hate fire.

didwejustbecomebestfriendsyup.gif

Jon and Dany better start dating tonight
They better.

But...do the Westerosi even date. If they do it sure looks like they fuck on the first date. Other than GW x Missandei, I think practically all genuine romances on this show started with sex before even any kissing.

Dany x Drogo...
Tyrion x Shae...
Robb x Talisa...
Jon x Ygritte...
Margery x Tommen...
Dany x Daario...
Gilly x Sam...

there's no kissing in between, they just go straight to sex.
This thread has become weird.
has become weird, huh.

Dragon Glass, when I think about it..the only weapons that can be made when durability is in question

Spear Heads ( Spear is my personal choice if I'm forced on such situation)
Arrow heads
Small Knives/dagger

Anything else?

It's fantasy, anything goes.

75706-2-1463457417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom