• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Gratitude.

I ask because although, as other kindly mentioned, the info in on the OP, but last week I said something about the episode and someone mentioned it was a spoiler and I should tag it. And it really wasn't as I saw it.

I mean, I don't want to be banned for something silly as this.
And that's when you tell that person to read the OP.

Nameless

83f94390705da82a4ae51739cfaa6ab2954f7f07_hq.gif

uUFsK_.gif

Love how Lena digs DEEP for that last "Take him!"

Nameless

If Cersei and Jaime could forgive Tyrion for Tywin's death, and Tyrion could put aside Cersei trying to have him killed for Joffrey's, a Lannister reunion could work now that Olenna outed herself. Tyrion would have to settle for Master of Coin because Qyburn is a much much better Hand.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
But the Stark women just keep getting younger.
I'm actually routinely confused about how much time has passed in this series in terms of years. The actors hit puberty and thus grew up while this show was being made over the years.

Volimar

If Cersei and Jaime could forgive Tyrion for Tywin's death, and Tyrion could put aside Cersei trying to have him killed for Joffrey's, a Lannister reunion could work now that Olenna outed herself. Tyrion would have to settle for Master of Coin because Qyburn is a much much better Hand.

I don't really see what's in it for Tyrion in that scenario compared to his life with Dany.

Nameless

I don't really see what's in it for Tyrion in that scenario compared to his life with Dany.

The continued survival and prosperity of his House? While he was always more likeable and moral than the rest of his immediate family, he acted in the interest of House Lannister for most of the story and it used be something that mattered to him.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Ephebophile.

He is the single greatest creep in this show's entire history. Like Jorah is madly in love with Dany, and even though she doesn't reciprocate it, Jorah will never not love her and she at least loves him in a non romantic way immensely. Littlefinger's obsession with Cat and now Sansa, goes beyond love into the realm of trophy hunting. Buddy has been wanting Tully women for decades and has been maneuvering from Cat -> Lyssa -> Sansa, in an ever increasing drive to get the perfect Tully woman for himself. Guy is weird as fuck.

I dont get it

Valar responded to a post that mentioned something about chaos. The dude I talk about in the reply above this one, refers to chaos as a ________?

Volimar

The continued survival and prosperity of his House? While he was always more likeable and moral than the rest of his immediate family, he acted in the interest of House Lannister for most of the story and it used be something that mattered to him.

Only because it was expected of him. And he pretty much gave up on that when they put him on trial for murder. Though I'm sure he still has warm feelings for Jaime, I don't think he cares much at all about his house.

Vectorman

Banned

I think that died when his sister accused him of Joff's murder, Jamie didn't come to Tyrion's aid, and especially when Shae was in Tywin's bedchamber and he was forced to kill the woman he loved. A whole of 'fuck you's being thrown his direction.

Nameless

Only because it was expected of him. And he pretty much gave up on that when they put him on trial for murder. Though I'm sure he still has warm feelings for Jaime, I don't think he cares much at all about his house.

For the record I don't think he will reconcile with his siblings, at least not Cersei, but I could see a scenario where he'd choose his House in the end, especially if Dany starts to ignore his counsel while continuing to lose.

Vashetti

Banned
They better start to give Littlefinger something to work with because oh boy that character got written to the wall, literally, like no one else.

His storyline hit a brick wall as soon as they took him out of King's Landing.

No chance IMO he gets the throne in the remaining time left.

He is the single greatest creep in this show's entire history. Like Jorah is madly in love with Dany, and even though she doesn't reciprocate it, Jorah will never not love her. Littlefinger's obsession with Cat and now Sansa, goes beyond love into the realm of trophy hunting. Buddy has been wanting Tully women for decades and has been maneuvering from Cat -> Lyssa -> Sansa, and an ever increasing drive to get the perfect Tully woman for himself. Guy is weird as fuck.

Valar responded to a post that mentioned something about chaos. The dude I talk about in the reply above this one, refers to chaos as a ________?

Ok, now feel free to make fun of me lol

Volimar

I guess you learn something new everyday, even if it's something you don't wanna know

I don't want to derail the thread, but honestly it's a distinction without merit. Far too often it's used as "not as bad" as pedophilia, to the point where I dislike its mere appearance.

OrionX

Never underestimate Littlefinger. I'm not saying he's gonna win but he's definitely gonna make another big move at some point that has ripple effects.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
What a cunt. All her fault.
It's actually not. But rather.....she REALLY needed to bring Joffrey down a peg instead of coddling his sociopathic tendencies. And it can all go back to Robert who kept berating him for not being much of a man what with getting disarmed by Arya.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't get how people post while watching the episode, I had two people enter my room for a bit last week and it distracted me enough to miss two good character reactions on the first watch.

Then again, it explains all the questions people ask after the episode ends that could have easily been answered by actually watching the show.

I don't want to derail the thread, but honestly it's a distinction without merit. Far too often it's used as "not as bad" as pedophilia, to the point where I dislike its mere appearance.

I agree. I guess to those with psychology degrees it's important to note that the distinction exists, but as someone without one, I don't make the distinction, really.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Code:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGkFMYqWAAAEemP?format=jpg[/img]

Jonathan asked Danielle to marry her!

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Considering that Dany doesn't have any actual family she knows of, is the North going to be on the hook for the planning and paying of the wedding?

Jackpot

Banned
I think it's clear that Littlefinger is going to be the end-of-season/series "boss" for Sansa and Arya to fight whilst the others deal with Cersei and the WW.

kAmui-

Never underestimate Littlefinger. I'm not saying he's gonna win but he's definitely gonna make another big move at some point that has ripple effects.

Absolutely. There zero chance LF is just biding his time without a plan. He's got something planned and seeds he's planted in earlier seasons will start to finally grow. I'd even go as far as to say he's more likely to make it past this season than not.

I don't get how people post while watching the episode, I had two people enter my room for a bit last week and it distracted me enough to miss two good character reactions on the first week.

Then again, it explains all the questions people ask after the episode ends that could have easily been answered by actually watching the show.

People were asking if the wight giant in the first scene in the first episode (after the intro) was Hodor so yeah, people miss a lot of things :p

OrionX

Considering that Dany doesn't have any actual family she knows of, is the North going to be on the hook for the planning and paying of the wedding?

Sansa: "Welcome home, Jon. You know, I really enjoyed leading Winterfell while you were-"

Jon: "Not now Sansa I have big news. Turns out I've decided to marry Queen Daenerys. We'll use Stark money to fund the wedding of course, then we'll save the world and rule the seven kingdoms together!"

Sansa: *sharpens knitting needles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom