• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I miss Ygritte. A lot. >:

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oh4FH19.jpg[/IMG]

WHY DIDN'T THEY STAY IN THE CAVE

Einchy

Artisan, you were all against the Jon and Dany shipping but I see you're now fully onboard. Welcome, brother.

Goodstyle

"Your grace, you told me to come to you at any time if there was something of interest."
"What is it?"
"I saw your brother, Ser Jaime, your grace. With another Lannister!"
"Who was it?"
"You, your grace!"

The thing about that handmaiden who now sports Cersei's haircut is that she's always been a Cersei's most loyal servant, even from the earlier seasons. Spying on Tyrion, Sansa, and Shae from the start. The fact that she's cool with the whole incest thing makes a lot of sense.

OrionX

Absolutely. There zero chance LF is just biding his time without a plan. He's got something planned and seeds he's planted in earlier seasons will start to finally grow. I'd even go as far as to say he's more likely to make it past this season than not.

Yeah I mean that's how Littlefinger operates. He always lays low for a while and steps out of the shadows at key moments.

I feel like his fate is gonna be tied to Sansa in some way. Like, he's either going to drag her down with him and get them both killed or he'll get her within arms reach of the Iron Throne and she'll turn on him. Unless she actually ends up falling for all his flattery, but I'd like to think she's smarter than that.

Weren't you all like, "incest is bad" or something?

Jon and Dany are so perfect for each other, that their shared blood isn't even a hindrance to me; it's instead a point that should bring them even closer together especially Dany (when/if they find out about it)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The thing about that handmaiden who now sports Cersei's haircut is that she's always been a Cersei's most loyal servant, even from the earlier seasons. Spying on Tyrion, Sansa, and Shae from the start. The fact that she's cool with the whole incest thing makes a lot of sense.
She probably wants to join them in bed.

Einchy

Seriously, though, how wild is it that a TV show has the whole world wanting a nephew to fuck his aunt?

Jon and Dany are so perfect for each other, that their shared blood isn't even a hindrance to me; it's instead a point that should bring them even closer together especially Dany (when/if they find out about it)

20141109_230205.jpg

Einchy

Speaking about art, I hate that there are no widely available good Game of Thrones posters out there. I wish I could get a good one but the only one decent is the map of Westeros and that one is kinda boring, and the amazing ones are limited prints that I have to pay a fuck ton on Ebay.

I wanna get the Kazuma Kiryu dragon on my left hand and a Song of Ice and Fire on my left hand. Or maybe on my wrist. I dunno yet.

Also that artwork is very nice.

timberger

Only got around to watching all of episode 3... so Euron is basically Lord Flashheart from Blackadder at this point?

I am so totally ok with that. That "What a twat!" line slew me.

Einchy

One of my favorite GoT themed posters that I will never own.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xjcwbrJ.jpg[/IMG]

It's not tomfoolery, it's true love. and there's no need to call me sir lol

Lool, I'm just playing.

It's probably gonna happen, like 99% likely.

But I'll fight against it :[

One of my favorite GoT themed posters that I will never own.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xjcwbrJ.jpg[/IMG]

That's one amazing piece of art.

it's funny because it looks like he's got a Targaryen in his avatar

Yes, Daeron I.

Speevy

Banned
The only gay characters in Game of Thrones get stabbed, trialed, branded, and blown up.

The incestuous characters in Game of Thrones either sit the iron throne or save the world in some capacity.

Lool, I'm just playing.

It's probably gonna happen, like 99% likely.

But I'll fight against it :[

That's one amazing piece of art.

Yes, Daeron I.
There is still that 1% chance that it won't then, you never know. I'll be very upset if it doesn't happen, though.

But yeah that artwork is really good, that guy is talented
The only gay characters in Game of Thrones get stabbed, trialed, branded, and blown up.

The incestuous characters in Game of Thrones either sit the iron throne or save the world in some capacity.
Yara's still got a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom