• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see the way he held her hand? Or how they kept walking towards each other? Or that even Davos noticed the way Jon looks at her? Or the "girl go get some" smile Messandei give Dany when Jon says, "your grace"?

The signs are there Sephzilla, you need only to accept Jon+Dany into your heart.
I see what you did there, mad queen and all.

a916

A couples theories based off the previews.

One of the original trailers showed Jon beyond the wall with a bunch of Wights or White Walkers charging him. With the pace this season is going I don't see how he makes it beyond the wall this season, so I'm gonna guess that he didn't actually go(yet) and it's a vision from Bran.

In the preview for next week, Varys says to Tyrion "you have to get her to listen." My guess is she takes Jaime captive and she wants to kill him, but Tyrion doesn't and she won't listen.

She should kill him if she holds him. Unless she wants to trade for a useless Yara with no iron island followers.

I just watched the behind the scenes of the Loot Train battle and damn. I just assumed the people on fire were cgi. They actually lit people on fire hahah.

effzee

ynwGQJy.jpg

Every seat on this train is sold out, and they're even thinking about adding more carriages as we speak.

What does the ishipsohard hashtag mean?

marrying cousins is something super normal on westeros

Also in many cultures and parts of the world.

dLMN8R

I couldn't believe that the scenes from the dragon's perspective while it was flying were real from drones / tracking shots! I was 100% certain that the entire landscape was CG.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
marrying cousins is something super normal on westeros

They think that they're siblings though. In my culture, cousin marriages happen all the time. But Sansa and Jon truly believe that they are Ned Stark's children, and were raised as such since they were born. Falling in love with an aunt you never knew and didn't know you were related to, is world's apart from doing the same with someone you actually think is your sister.

I see what you did there, mad queen and all.

That last bit I lifted from Nameless and his red head, and then adapted it lol.

Cousin love > aunt / nephew love

qhbvF9W.gif

he'll open the door right as he's bending the knee or she's bending both

Stop it, they don't know they're cousins.

tumblr_ma64bbhFO61qjnr66.gif

Sephzilla

Did you not see the way he held her hand? Or how they kept walking towards each other? Or that even Davos noticed the way Jon looks at her? Or the "girl go get some" smile Messandei give Dany when Jon says, "your grace"?

The signs are there Sephzilla, you need only to accept Jon+Dany into your heart.

IjxVkOD.gif

ynwGQJy.jpg

Every seat on this train is sold out, and they're even thinking about adding more carriages as we speak.
I don't know who that Zach guy is, but why would you want to ship them because of their family relation? Shouldn't it be predominantly because of who they are & what they've done?
Huh? Ned Stark beheaded him not because of lie about White walkers, It's because he deserted. He could have gone to castle black but he chose to desert.

Same reason Jon didn't leave Nights Watch even though his father and brother was executed.

You do NOT break your oath.
He chose to desert but I don't think he deserved to die for it, I think that's a barbaric law.

aBarreras

I don't know who that Zach guy is, but why would you want to ship them because of their family relation? Shouldn't it be predominantly because of who they are & what they've done?
He chose to desert but I don't think he deserved to die for it, I think that's a barbaric law.

i think he is joking since he is friends with kit and stuff

I don't think him touching her hand was meant to be flirtatious I think he was just being a gentleman. She's got the hots for him, not the other way around

I hope Jon Snow has never sex again. Ygritte would be upset and he knows it. Best love story of this show. Emilia and Kit have zero chemistry, whereas Rose and Kit had it on the second they met.

They think that they're siblings though. In my culture, cousin marriages happen all the time. But Sansa and Jon truly believe that they are Ned Stark's children, and were raised as such since they were born. Falling in love with an aunt you never knew and didn't know you were related to, is world's apart from doing the same with someone you actually think is your sister.

That last bit I lifted from Nameless and his red head, and then adapted it lol.

Stop it, they don't know they're cousins.

tumblr_ma64bbhFO61qjnr66.gif
If I have to pick between the tar queen or sansa, i choose her. In all honesty, I'd like to see at least one of Jon/Deanarys killed by the end of the series. I think at least one likely will. I don't see a happily ever after ending from George, a lotta are gonna go by the end.

Heshinsi

I don't think him touching her hand was meant to be flirtatious I think he was just being a gentleman. She's got the hots for him, not the other way around

Nah bro, I'm versed in reading hand holding gestures. That would have been the second cave Jon banged a girl in if Dany didn't add the, "if you bend the knee" bit at the end.

How do you not know of Scrubs? I don't even watch the show, and yet I know about it, and seen clips and gifs.

giphy.gif

And he's saying that "oh they're related? Still want them to smash regardless!" Not that he wants them to smash because they're related lol.

Heshinsi

Yeah, they got engaged recently after they broke up for a while. If Jon was thirsty, he would have sex with Melisandre, and after her "You know nothing, Jon Snow", he is shook for life.
That was two seasons ago, Yigritte's death was fresh in his mind, and Mel was a creep. Plus he died and came back. He ain't bound to no preexisting oaths ;)

Heshinsi

I hear the twins is going.
At this point, they might as well give him Lord Protector status. God knows his been clutch for House Lannister. Reward him with the Stormlands. More and more, what Sansa said about rewarding those who fight and are loyal to you rings true. Some of that debt payment needs to be put aside for Ser Bronn of House Clutch.

Nah bro, I'm versed in reading hand holding gestures. That would have been the second cave Jon banged a girl in if Dany didn't add the, "if you bend the knee" bit at the end.

How do you not know of Scrubs? I don't even watch the show, and yet I know about it, and seen clips and gifs.

giphy.gif

And he's saying that "oh they're related? Still want them to smash regardless!" Not that he wants them to smash because they're related lol.
You may be well versed in hand grab gestures but Jon is not well versed in flirting. Even if he came off as flirtatious to Dany when he pulled her by the wrist, I don't think that's what he intended. She's more into him right now just like how Ygritte was more into him too.

Also I know about Scrubs I just never watched it a whole lot

Chinbo37

It kind of seems like they are taking some creative liberties with the size of the world.

Jon got from winterfell to the south awfully fucking fast. Same with arya getting up to the north.

pringles

I couldn't believe that the scenes from the dragon's perspective while it was flying were real from drones / tracking shots! I was 100% certain that the entire landscape was CG.
That entire sequence was beautiful both from a technical standpoint and the cinematography.

Bro. The Night's Watch is full of people like Karl Fooking Tanner. Murderers, rapists, thieves.

The only reason they stay in line is because they know they will die if they desert for any reason.

They just need an excuse to commit mutiny/treason. Look what happened at Craster's Keep.

The books and the show spell it out pretty clearly. Law is the same for everyone.

Bro. The Night's Watch is full of people like Karl Fooking Tanner. Murderers, rapists, thieves.

The only reason they stay in line is because they know they will die if they desert for any reason.

The books and the show spell it out pretty clearly. Law is the same for everyone.
That's the thing, I think it is a problem that the Night's Watch doesn't discriminate. If a recruit came from a more humble, decent background and just volunteered, they at least deserve an explanation.

If the deserter was a murderer or a rapist then yeah go ahead and off his head no question.

nubbe

They are only alive because they chose to serve on the wall
So if they chose not to, off with the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom