• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

Because Cersei is the worst.

I can sympathize with villain protagonists, as I was on #TeamWalter for the entire run of Breaking Bad, but god, Cersei isn't even a FUN villain. She's just needlessly cruel and inhumane. There's no nuance there.

I bet before this is all said and done, she betrays Jamie, too.

That said, Qyburn and The Mountain are pretty aces.

That's bullshit. Cersei's one of the most layered characters on the show. She's a bad person, but there's been seasons of development explaining her background and her further descent. This video sums it up well. (Although it contains minor book details).

And Cersei isn't fun? She's the most consistently entertaining character on the show, and the only main character to never have an "off" season. Thanks to Lena Heady and the way she's written, Cersei consistently steals scenes. When she blew up the Sept, most viewers couldn't help but grin along with her even knowing what just happened.

Socivol

Question about Greyworm...does he not have any parts down there or just castrated? My friend and I couldn't figure it out and from his behavior it seems more like nothing is there.

Loxley

Man, they are quickly paying off Euron's whole promise to Cersei to bring her a "gift" in order to earn her trust. Half-way through this episode I was concerned it was just going to be more set-up and and no payoff, but that last 10 minutes really sprang outta nowhere.

Side note - I loved the design of Euron's axe from what I could see of it.

VeeP

There is no Theon, only Reek.

tumblr_n8b5m8yMyr1qmtbaao3_400.gif

f840cf3c3a225407bbf84d8745bf14c2.jpg

tumblr_inline_o0t4fdyiFF1rr4y54_500.gif

reek-sausage.gif

So... Sansa is totally going to betray Jon, right? It just seems like she has become very cynical and with littlefingers influence on her, she might not want to give up her rule of Winterfell when Jon gets back.

Barzul

Jon needs the White Walkers to invade so Westeros stops with the fucking scheming.

There's only so much Cersei winning I can take, Night King please save this show.

I agree. Everyone needs to wake the fuck up, why the fuck folks like Littlefinger are still scheming when we know what's coming is beyond me. The threat of the WW isn't real enough for a lot of the North yet.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What the hell was Theon supposed to do?

He just would have gotten his sister killed and himself.

Dude knows how to survive.

Just keep swimmin

Yeah, I mean, I get that there wasn't much to do but that wasn't Theon surviving, it was more Reek escaping. Even his sister couldn't believe he did that.

OrionX

I see the seeds of betrayal being planted. Sansa's going to love being in charge. She ain't gonna be ready to step aside when Jon gets back, and Littlefinger gonna be whispering in her ear "go on get that power you deserve it Queen!" Then BAM! BETRAYAL. :(

Barzul

It makes a lot of sense that Theon would freeze up like that. Mans was tortured like no one else. It's not like he's had therapy either.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Bad Pussy is still alive. Cersei will probably kill her in front of her mother in retalliation for what she did the Mycella. Hence the "mama mama mama" talk.
I thought they were dead or something. Who were the two on the front of the boat? One was skewered on the stem of the ship. The other was hanging from it. They looked like them. Were they just the other two then?

Guess we'll see what happens to them. But I doubt we'll get any more titties out of her before she goes.

Speaking of titties. Damn that was a good long awkward sex scene to watch while sitting in the same room with my parents in complete silence. Nathalie Emmanuel is a beautiful woman and Jacob Anderson is a lucky man. And not just because he's been on GameGrumps twice.

Loxley

It was pretty great to see Varys break from his typical "cool as a cucumber" demeanor and get visibly upset at Daenerys.

I thought they were dead or something. Who were the two on the front of the boat? One was skewered on the stem of the ship. The other was hanging from it. They looked like them. Were they just the other two then?

Guess we'll see what happens to them. But I doubt we'll get any more titties out of her before she goes.

Speaking of titties. Damn that was a good long awkward sex scene to watch while sitting in the same room with my parents in complete silence. Nathalie Emmanuel is a beautiful woman and Jacob Anderson is a lucky man. And not just because he's been on GameGrumps twice.

Bad Pussy was with Slut Mommy and were taken away

TyrantII

So... Sansa is totally going to betray Jon, right? It just seems like she has become very cynical and with littlefingers influence on her, she might not want to give up her rule of Winterfell when Jon gets back.

It's an obvious head fake. Sansa is going to take out little finger herself, mark my words.

With less pieces in the board, there's a lot less suprise in how event can play out compared to setup of the first seasons.

As cruel as GRRM is, I don't see the Lannisters getting out of this one. But the real fight is next season, when Winter comes.

FStubbs

I agree. Everyone needs to wake the fuck up, why the fuck folks like Littlefinger are still scheming when we know what's coming is beyond me. The threat of the WW isn't real enough for a lot of the North yet.

Danaerys doesn't want to be queen of ashes.

Littlefinger wouldn't mind being king of ashes as long as he's king. (And, hopefully, with Sansa at his side).

Obara and the other one that isn't Bad Pussy. I guess mom wasn't much of a fighter.

Euron's big cock will probably have something to say about Bad Pussy. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom