• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Amazing ending, it seems pretty clear Olena did it, but what's her motivation? Doesn't seem to make sense...

- Promo for next week's episode (please spoiler tag any & all discussion, youtube, don't read the comments)

Also, something that DrForester put together in the other thread:
a14A5b7.gif

iNvid02

all this talk about the ending but the beginning was brutal, that guy is a fucking nut job, I would say poor theon but like he said, it's his creature now.

As happy as I am to see Joffrey die, especially after he was in prime dick form right before eating it, I am not sure if I like how he went. I really wanted to see his head on a pike.

In my perfect world, Sansa would have a part in the death of Joffrey.

Nasser

Fuck! I am shaking right now.

This episode definitely delivered.
I'm kinda gonna miss him but it was more than enjoyable to see him suffer before he dies! SHIT It actually happened.

The story threads in this show are becoming so separate and different. It almost makes me wish I could watch a show of just the King's Landing thread. From most to least care off the top of my head 1) Kings Landing/Joffrey fallout 2) Jon Snow/White Walkers 3) Arya/Hound 4) Reek/Bolton 5) Bran 6) and Daenarys being at the rock bottom of my care meter. Bran is just wandering the woods, and Daenarys story seems like it should be a show to itself at this point.

The story threads in this show are becoming so separate and different. It almost makes me wish I could watch a show of just the King's Landing thread. From most to least care off the top of my head 1) Kings Landing/Joffrey fallout 2) Jon Snow/White Walkers 3) Arya/Hound 4) Reek/Bolton 5) Bran 6) and Daenarys being at the rock bottom of my care meter. Bran is just wandering the woods, and Daenarys story seems like it should be a show to itself at this point.

But DRAGONS man, dragons..

This is the first time I'm actually happy that someone died in the show. Not having him around will surely make King's Landing more interesting. The only bad thing about this is Tyrion. I don't want him dead.

Deku Tree

That's the best storyline in the whole show.

Nameless

Joffrey puts his cup down near Olenna when cutting the pie, that has to be when she slips him the poison. They cut to her a lot throughout the wedding and the feast, and as Joffrey is taking his final sips.

Motive? Margaery's safety comes to mind first, then the crown itself. If you peg her the murderer, then her posturing, waving  the crown's debt to the Tyrells over Tywin's head wasn't a coincidence. She'll try and leverage it towards Margaery's claim to the throne.

Tabris

I keep on hearing mention of the Iron Bank. I assume that's a non-Westeros group otherwise why would Tywin or the Martells be worried about it?

Anyone know where they are based?

Boose

I feel Olenna had just about nothing to do with it. Felt like Olenna was just concerned for Tyrion being berated by Joffrey.

Seemed like it was just the fool and Sansa in on it. Sansa picks up the cup when it goes under the table and puts something in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom