• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Polygon, to me, is like Mayo for Dan. If I tried it, I bet it would be okay but the idea puts me off.

Justin was a GB guest before Polygon even existed so you can watch his videos. And just treat Griffin like the Mary Kish of Polygon.

holy crap, the room quick look freaked me out when i heard
vinny

Before I even heard his voice, I thought "Wait that's weird, a Vinny and Brad quick look?" because I just assumed Vinny would be doing that game.

Meneses

Giant Bomb Community Game of the Year

Top 10 list:
SIUGdYN.png

The superior Giant Bomb top 10.

Zaph

That guy's Sherlock stories are funny, but everything else about those brothers puts me way off. I think it's their voices.

hell no, the boss fights are the best thing about the game. such good music too.

Breezing through them isn't fun though.

Idk, its my own weird fucked up standards where if I'm seeing someone play through a character action game, I'd like for them to know what they're doing or be decent at it. And I'm not sure how far Drew's knowledge of those kind of games runs. I don't think its fun to just watch someone to mash the same combos on enemies, even if MGR is simpler than other Platinum games.

Curufinwe

Breezing through them isn't fun though.

Idk, its my own weird fucked up standards where if I'm seeing someone play through a character action game, I'd like for them to know what they're doing or be decent at it. And I'm not sure how far Drew's knowledge of those kind of games runs. I don't think its fun to just watch someone to mash the same combos on enemies, even if MGR is simpler than other Platinum games.

What did you think of Brad playing DMC HD?

i have no idea what the hell this means

The Fallout 4 video I watched of theirs was constant screaming over each other and laughing at the dumbest stuff, which is exactly the kind of humor I find in Egoraptor and other Let's Players. It's the reason I typically go to Giant Bomb since their humor is a lot more mellow typically.

Chuck

Still without luck
After playing more Mario Maker, I think the sound effects are by far the worst thing about the game. They serve no good whatsoever.

Also, some weird transphobic shit in that one mailbag. I guess 2010 was a different time?

TY.

Anime and wrestling are cool but friend of the site Griffin McElroy is a bridge too far? :(

wrestling at least has a giant bomb connection to it since there's a premium feature that covers it

on the other hand, most of the anime discussions in this thread are barely related to GB (if at all)

there's been several times these past few weeks where I thought I clicked another thread by mistake because I had fucking nothing to contribute

FluxWaveZ

wrestling at least has a giant bomb connection to it since there's a premium feature that covers it

on the other hand, most of the anime discussions in this thread are barely related to GB (if at all)

there's been several times these past few weeks where I thought I clicked another thread by mistake because I had fucking nothing to contribute

There's something pretty funny about off-topic complaints in a Giant Bomb OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom