• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
30 somethings react.
image.php

FStop7

Banned
I doubt they'd cut anything from GB East, I'd more expect to see things from GB West that are in line with what GB East has been doing. Project BEAST, CooA, and Playdate seem to be very popular.

I hope GB West continues the tradition of a Friday afternoon live show, it's a great way to start the weekend. I enjoyed the WM Happy Hour and I've enjoyed UPF. But the WMHA ran out of gas and UPF is getting there, too.

Jintor

I enjoy that since the scheduler always puts the date in all caps whenever someone copy-pastes it into here it feels like someone's yelling the next gb content at me

ArjanN

Are these real Pokemon names or are we making stuff up?

I hope they add Candicure, Helmeton or Phonex next.

Don't forget Shoe!

It kinda seems that after the Nth Pokemon game, they were so out of ideas they just started to look around the room at random objects for Pokemon ideas.

They can't cut anything from GB East - the site would lose half it's content produced every week.

It's super interesting to me how quickly GB East has become the bread and butter of GB content for me. The SF office lost a major asset in Vinny, he was always down to jump into new features like Load Our Last Save, Random PC Game, Bradley May Cry, BB: Demon's Souls.

I just imagine now Brad proposing a new video series in the SF office and "mehs" around the board that Vinny totally would have jumped on!

I think Vinny is a pretty big part of that yeah, because combined with Austin there's way more energy and positivity at GB East (which helps Alex come into his own way better as well), where at GB West it been mostly down to Dan.

I don't really see what they'd cut from either side, given that honestly I'm not sure what they do half the week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom