• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoggy

dan likes mayo and sour cream

jeff is watching anime

brad is no longer anime editor.

all we need now is drew to curse on camera and the SJWs- sorry, i mean terrorists have won.

Watching Dan play Dark Souls and now I wonder how many hours I have watch people play that game between Vinny Vania, Dan's stream, and a whole lot of EpicNameBro videos.

I have 70 hours played in DS1 so its probably not that much but its got to be at least 50.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
dan likes mayo and sour cream

jeff is watching anime

brad is no longer anime editor.

all we need now is drew to curse on camera and the SJWs- sorry, i mean terrorists have won.

We all know that will never happen.
Few people know it, but Drew cursing is actually the modern day Trumpets Of Jericho. If he curses, he will cause an earthquake to destroy modern civilisation, including SmartFridges.
And no, that one time didn't count.

repeater

Watching Dan play Dark Souls and now I wonder how many hours I have watch people play that game between Vinny Vania, Dan's stream, and a whole lot of EpicNameBro videos.
Remember how shitty Dark Souls looked without DSfix installed?
095RUwC.png

Jintor

anyway, just got done hanging out with chloe in ep 2 of lis and there didn't feel like there was a end-of-game climax point so how far am i from the end of the ep? i'm assuming half an hour to an hour.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Haha, that dude got shut down so fast.

Really, the best part about that question is the beginning
"Jeff, I've been watching & paying money for GB since early days and I come to it for no-bullshit, real-game-enjoying-person opinions on things"
This really makes it something special

Curufinwe

The odds of Jeff liking any dramatic series are low, and they drop even further when it's anime. I think he'd be better off watching something lighthearted than GitS.
Cromartie High, for example.

Jintor

this game has a lot of "hit a to leave scene" *max says something about "oh yeah maybe I should redo that decision" as the scene fades out* uhhhh fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom