• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have deceived you and understated my familiarity with the character.

I was on the precipice and Fate/Zero pushed me down into the anime hole, now I am become anime guy, the owner of body pillows.

And when TheMrPliskin saw the depth of his depravity, he wept...for there were no more pillows to ravage.

I mean, YTers wouldn't do them if they weren't popular with the audience.

Oh god, am I "the youtube audience?" Do I want unrelenting minecraft videos now?

is it the game grumps

I bet it was the game grumps

the voices were endearing

no
it was steam train, a game grumps sub-brand

Lol, Emmanuelle.
This time next week we might know, What is Firewatch?

Also I notice that game has min spec of 6gb RAM, but only a weak cpu and gfx card. Weird.

Wait wait wait

That's coming out next week? So much games lately, at least Deus Ex and Mirror's Edge got pushed back..

Wait wait wait

That's coming out next week? So much games lately, at least Deus Ex and Mirror's Edge got pushed back..

Fuck! Latter half of 2015 I only had two games to play, Witcher and MGSV. Now at the start of February I have more than I can possibly get around to. Firewatch takes precedent though, I gotta play that.

demidar

I recognize Saber, Sonico, Saya, Homura and that Zombie Girl whose name I've forgotten from Gakkou Gurashi.

That means I need to be incarcerated STAT.

I trust Shawn and Jake to have really nailed the writing for Firewatch given their work on the walking dead season one alone.

Firewatch seems like such a surefire success given the pedigree of those on the staff that i have a hard time thinking it could be anything but good

demidar

I trust Shawn and Jake to have really nailed the writing for Firewatch given their work on the walking dead season one alone.

Firewatch seems like such a surefire success given the pedigree of those on the staff that i have a hard time thinking it could be anything but good

As long as it says "From the writers of The Walking Dead Season 1".

Don't clarify that it's not the TV show.

kvk1

I wasn't expecting to open up the website to this QL this morning.

It's a brave new Jason world, and I for one am cautiously excited.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jason continuing to be bad at fighting games
You know, I play a lot of Street Fighter and some other fighting games, but I can't just jump into one and be decent. I'm actually worse than people that just mash, because I'm trying to make sense of things. Jeff is probably the opposite, since he knows so many on a basic level that you can give him anything and he knows how to do some stuff.
I feel for Jason, especially now that he's probably got even less time to play them all.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You know, I play a lot of fighting games, but I can't just jump into one and be decent. I'm actually worse than people that just mash, because I'm trying to make sense of things. I feel for Jason, especially now that he's probably got even less time to play them all.

Nah, he's just bad at them. Even Dan can whoop his ass without much trouble.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, he's just bad at them. Even Dan can whoop his ass without much trouble.
In Soul Calibur, Dan's most played game of all time? Well, yeah.

Just listened to last week's bombcast.

I facepalmed at dan saying you'd need to run around the moon to stop yourself turning into a werewolf.
They should've just watched this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1C0lH1SqM

Just listened to last week's bombcast.

I facepalmed at dan saying you'd need to run around the moon to stop yourself turning into a werewolf.
He's right, though.

popo

I was only half watching this animoo quick look on the second monitor until they got to the bit with the cat ladies and WTF?

In Soul Calibur, Dan's most played game of all time? Well, yeah.

Dan loved Soul Calibur so much that when he would go play it at a friend's house, he would count the amount of time he spent playing it and then leave his own copy of Soul Calibur running at home once he returned so as to add that time to his own soul calibur's total time. I dont think this behavior was exclusive to SC but i remember that specific game from either a Super Replay or maybe he said it during a GB thing

Dan's an interesting fella

popo

Wake up Brad.

WR2ehv6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom