• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

Dan is Homer from The Simpsons episode where the guy is baffled how he can be so successful despite being a total idiot. Dan kinda just stumbles through life in a way that most can only dream of.

Lijik

i still cant beleive dan won, the one time i legit root for him to win and he pulls through

aint gonna but that uglyass shirt tho

daveo42

Banned
Iy0aTYl.png

That's over $3500 spent on that abortion of a shirt.

Fuck. That.

Bombcast will be fun

It'll probably get brought up on Match 3 too, though there aren't any Dan sympathizers on that podcast. Thank god.

Love ya Dan, but it's time to give Scoops a break.

he just edited a sentence from the end of MGS2, don't worry

I knew it was since he quoted it but at the same time you don't know who's being serious or just making fun. I hate when people compare things they buy with things they have no control on but donate/help whenever they can and hope things get better.

On another note, AGDQ is happening right now which is my highlight of the week.

yami4ct

The real winners here are the true MMM fans. We don't have to watch Dan's levels anymore! Now let's hope he doesn't get stuck on Stank's stuff again.

yami4ct

Let's talk about how the WWE is completely mismanaging their roster and why their WWE champion has been so poorly written and trained on the mic that they could be actively ruining his run.

The fact that someone like Dan can get in personal contact with one of their performers means they're doing something wrong.

Is Dan really going to get Xavier Woods to shave Patrick's goatee?

It sounds like he wants the entire New Day involved. That seems ambitious, but given Dan's luck power I can see him pulling it off.

Breaking news: The New Day are gonna shave off Patrick's fuzz!

(Don't tell Patrick)

Awesome that they're breaking kayfabe at the end here.

And I did my part!

VO7ZjQCm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom