• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is a Moff? The video as a whole feels like a bad SNL skit.

Moff was a rank held by sector governors of the First Galactic Empire. In the fifth year of Emperor Sheev Palpatine's reign, there was a fixed number of twenty Moffs, who answered to the Imperial Ruling Council.

daveo42

Banned
Moff was a rank held by sector governors of the First Galactic Empire. In the fifth year of Emperor Sheev Palpatine's reign, there was a fixed number of twenty Moffs, who answered to the Imperial Ruling Council.

Pretty shitty position if one of your duties were to be shoved onto a kids arm and forced to play Pac-man.

Chuck

Still without luck
you just have to love love love whenever Scandinavian dudes try to do american accents.

it really is something beautiful.

kvk1

BH8AFJU.png

i hate the internet

kvk1

i'd give anything to be a fly on the wall of that marketing meeting

like, what demo research leads to louis f'ing vuitton to synergise with Lightning of Final Fantasy

how does that happen

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i'd give anything to be a fly on the wall of the marketing meeting

like, what demo research leads to louis f'ing vuitton to synergise with Lightning of Final Fantasy

how does that happen

I mean it's a line based on anime.

It's not that absurd.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also I went to download the July 2012 podcast because someone mentioned the number stations episode and I wanted to listen to it again.

I accidentally downloaded the July 2013 podcasts.

Oh boy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom