• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Any suggestions? Last card is Varian. Might remove Harrison for Ragnaros or Geddon.
I do not think Harrison can/should be traded out. His stopping power and card draw can be really important to Warrior mid game, but if you're not expecting many weapon enemy matchups I guess it could be swapped out. Not very big on Justicar personally. I won't be running it in my control deck.

Maximo

I legit didn't know that Murloc Knight could spawn itself. That makes the card a bit better in my eyes.

Playing Murloc Paladin, it spawned 2 Murloc Raid Leaders in a row for me, pretty decent.
Like Trumps Paladin deck hes trying out, might Craft a Paladin Recruit Deck.

So far I love burgle. I've gotten a lot of useful cards. Even the auchenai + circle combo. The worst card I got was shield slam, but that was still useable due to spellpower. The best card I got was tirion, and then mind control. Against one shaman I got 3 ancestral knowledges off two burgles... was insane. The guy rage quit before I could use all them.

I'm working on a control rogue deck. It is not quite there yet. But it seems perfect for that sort of deck, and maybe workable in a midrange deck as well.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I played a bunch of Arena today. TGT seems to have shaken things up a lot. Whether the cards are great or not, you at least have to pick them pretty often.

- I've seen very little Joust, and Jousts rarely pay off. A lot of this is that almost all Arena decks have a bunch of cheap creatures. You're extremely likely to tie.

- Inspire is everywhere and it's game-winning. Inspire effects that improve your board position can get out of control pretty quickly. Silver Hand Regent is strong. Murloc Knight can be incredible. Lots of people are running the Windfury Inspire creature but it's not very impressive.

- Dilution of the card pool means less reliable removal, aoe, and healing. I think this hits Mages particularly hard. Paladins seem to have gotten some really nice new toys, especially Seal of Champions. Another weapon is always nice too. Warhorse Trainer can be strong if you've got some means of making lots of recruits (like Silver Hand Regent).

I had the joust 1 drop and out of 6-7 plays only had him actually hit once and become a 2/3 but it could have just been the specific deck being too low in general for that to be a smart pick.

Silver Hand Regent was pretty impressive for me, as was Kvalidir raider(which was expected).

Currently playing against an Inspire Shaman with Mukla's Champion and Thunder Bluff Valiant. It's actually quite good, the +2 attack buff from TBV stacks and Mukla turns your totems into an army.

Hmm, this is an interesting idea. I'm guessing it runs Fencing Coach?

KuroNeeko

15 packs.

0 legendaries
3 epics (Poisoned Blade, Grand Crusader, Shadowfiend)

Favorite pull was a golden Cutpurse - it looks awesome.
I can't decide if I should start crafting now or not. I have about 800 dust and can scrap Bolvar and Noz for another 800 to get me Sylvanas, Ysera, or some crappy legendary that I want like Paletress of A'noob.

Or I can stock up on two epic dragons and some misc. rares to make dragon priest / warrior / pally. Then again, I should probably craft Chillmaw or Ysera if doing dragons - Alex, Chro, and Nef may not be enough. sigh

The paywall is real.

First Varian haul. He drew me Execute, Sylvanas, and Ysera. lol

GOLD YSERA! @.@

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Guy just got the druid card that loses you a mana crystal from shredder, conceded when i kill it ;_;

Reynad playing druid with 1 tgt card ;_;

I'm playing rogue with 0 tgt cards
laugh.gif

Dahbomb

Well I won against that Hunter deck.

He was running Dreadscale + Acidmaw combo. Very similar to the Brawl deck with Lock n Load and Elekks but the rest of the minion quailty was much higher.

Match ended up being close but Justicar gave me enough armor in the late game to survive his pressure. He actually got really lucky with a Shredder popping Scavenging Hyena and that was buffed to like 12 damage and hit me in the face twice that match.

Dahbomb

That Inspire Aggro Paladin deck is really fucking annoying.

Just fucking maximizes on token spawning minions then uses crap like Competitive Spirits and that new 2/4 buff recruit minions.

Too many people trying to force Justicar into their decks on the ladder. Justicar in the likes of Mage, Shaman, Hunter, and Rogue just isn't worth it

vapor

So, I opened a 50-pack + kept stats... RNG is such a pain.

2 legs
11 epics (with 2 doubles, so 9 unique)
12 singleton rares
15 rares with 2+ copies (38 total)
5 golds

And here's the kicker - 11 Murloc Knights. The interface can't even handle having that many copies, it just says 9+.

The salt is real.

Ridli

So I opened up 75 packs total and ended up with 2 legendaries - which is on the pretty low side and feels bad. At least I got Eydis, who I think could see play. Also got Anub'arak, who I enjoy for novelty since I used to play a spider rogue deck after naxx (it wasn't that great). Plus I'm just going to pretend Anub is Nyx Assassin from dota.

75 packs gave me almost every common (only missing 2), and I'm only missing 3 rare cards (one of which might be useful). Some of my annoying pulls were:

6 burgles (robble)
4 useless argent watchmen
1 golden demonfuse
3 stupid dumb poisoned blades (I still don't understand how this was classed as an epic)

_Clash_

Happy new cards day folks. May the RNG be in your favour.

I'm a lighter near f2p hearthstone player. But I play a lot. I pick a class to "play with" and focus dust on that class for expansion, i.e GnG i tinkered with a mech Mage. My main is Warrior. I love ranked but hate the teir class, maybe when cards reach a critical mass tiers will carry less weight?

Anyways, face Druid and shaman control are two archetypes I'm toying with, with my saved coins I snagged 10 packs just now and snagged mistcaller legendary and some of the nice Druid face cards.

Not bad not bad!

Dahbomb

That Beast Hunter just whooped me hard.

He even had Mukla's Champion in there and buffed his board hard.

Also had Ram Wranger and look at fucking that... it summoned a god damn Highmane.

Also had Ram Wranger and look at fucking that... it summoned a god damn Highmane.

Sounds like RNG was hardcore in his favor but I wonder if beast Hunter might be viable now.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just burgled shadow form from a priest. Had a 3 damage weapon equipped already.

Got damn son. Got damn

Special C

WelI I think today was the straw that broke the camels back. Terrible pack luck with 42 packs. I think I'll just play arena to cool off. More bad RNG and I get two 2-3 runs. Opponent breakdown 1 Hunter, 3 Paladins, 6 Mages. Game just isn't fun anymore.

gutshot

I feel like people are sleeping on Mukla's Champion. That buff has an insane snowball effect. Could work really well in token decks, like token Druid, aggro Pally or even Totem Shaman. Plus the animation is hilarious.

Skux

Volcanic Drake sounds good for a joust/control/dragon deck. It stays at 6 for the joust but you'll reduce the cost once it's in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom