• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart

Just because I could...

eu3bp8t.png

Maximo

Crafted Trueheart, out of all the Legendarys she seems the most useful/fun. Still got enough gold for two more but might wait to see how the Meta goes.
Messing around Crafting then Decrafting Legendarys for the soundeffect, alittle disappointing some legendarys are the same.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Enter the Coliseum has been quite good so far. Trying Dragondin now but i'm still not sold on the dragons.

I would not be surprised if Priest ends up being better thanks to that 2 drop taunt being so good.

I wish I pulled Enter the Coliseum to try it out, I'd rather not craft epics right now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ran into a patron warrior with no new cards 3 times in a row

What a life that man/woman lives

Is that brainless Paladin rushdown? Because yeah, that took me from like 17->9 easily.

It just can't beat Patron unless they whiff on drawing the combo.

Eboladin can't, but Grand Eboladin got a big buff. I'm going to run it for sure at the start of next season =)

From what I've seen, Dragon Priest is good. Control Warrior with Varian can be good (Varian is better than I thought seeing it in practice - him and Justicar are probably the best legendaries in the set). The new paladin is pretty cancerous.

Etc.

Along with mighty totem shaman, which is similar to shaman of the past with a new coat of paint. Similar weaknesses and strengths, but more fun.

Loomba

I would not be surprised if Priest ends up being better thanks to that 2 drop taunt being so good.

I wish I pulled Enter the Coliseum to try it out, I'd rather not craft epics right now.

I got 7 of them in 88 packs. 2 of them were golden, I would have given you one if I could dude

G.ZZZ

I got Varian played once against me, he got Ysera and Chillmaw Kappa

Card just win sometimes, which i guess it's fair at 10 mana.

Rank 2-3 are infested with warriors jesus christ.

KuroNeeko

I got a golden Charged Hammer and while I want it to be good, the possibility of DEing it for a Force of Nature / Prep / Ancient of War / Mulch / Lightbomb is reeeeally tempting.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
14-2 with dragon warrior, seems to be good against everything but handlock

zoukka

It's awesome that people are starting to think Trueheart is the best legendary in the set because when it was first spoiled everyone shat on it (except me) :b

I lost to a Control Warrior with Totem Shaman last night who ran Varian, Dr. Boom, Sylvanas, Alexstraza, Ragnaros, Ysera, Nefarian and Chillmaw. I got to fatigue, down about 40HP (and Armor), but thinking I might be able to grind it out when he revealed Ysera was his last card. He was running Twilight Dragons, Belchers and Bolsters as well. Beware the super greedy Taunt Warriors out there.

KuroNeeko

Okay, let's do a Dreadsteed deck. It won't be good, but it will be better than most are expecting.

2x Dreadsteed
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Baron Rivendare
2x Anima Golem
1x MalGanis
2x VoidCaller
2x Doomguard
2x Implosion
2x Defender of Argus
2x Power Overwhelming
1x Shadowflame
2x Nerubian Egg

Help me out here people. This is doable.

I just drew my second Dreadsteed....could have been Mulch or Kodorider but noOOOoooOooo....

Mission accepted!

Not a big fan of Totem Golem being added.

I lost 2 arena games instantly when my opponent opened with one.

It just demolishes every other 2 drop. Especially the crap 2 drops people have in arena. This current game it went 3 for 1 against me in 2 drops as he got a healing totem up.

Maximo

I realllllly underestimated Murloc Knight.

In Inspire Paladin its amazing.
Edit: Jesus I'm really loving Inspire Paladin it's super fun to play and pretty decent, good early to mid game and the buffs to recruits help you to keep up with other decks.

Vitanimus

I have enough dust for one legendary, so kinda torn between Alex, Ysera or [insert suggestion here]

dragon priest looks really fun to play.

Lumine

So I opened 55 packs once I got in last night. I got 4 legendaries out of them, including a gold one, Dreadscale. The other 3 were Mistcaller, Paletress and The Skeleton Knight. Not the cards I wanted but I can't complain really. Didn't get the epics I wanted either unfortunately.

Anyway, I tried a few decks. Totem Shaman first of course, but I'm not sold on it yet. Might need some tweaking, might just not be good enough. Beast Druid still doesn't seem that great either, however Beast Hunter doesn't seem too bad.

I also tried a Silver Hand Paladin and a Weapon Pirate Rogue. Both seem surprisingly great!

Rapstah

I don't like the way they decided on "Whenever you target this minion with a spell" as the standard text for the Fjola/Eydis/Dragonkin Sorcerer effect. Just write "Whenever its owner targets this minion with a spell" and the ambiguity is gone. What the hell is bolding the "you" supposed to mean anyway?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I don't like the way they decided on "Whenever you target this minion with a spell" as the standard text for the Fjola/Eydis/Dragonkin Sorcerer effect. Just write "Whenever its owner targets this minion with a spell" and the ambiguity is gone. What the hell is bolding the "you" supposed to mean anyway?

I don't like it either. They emphasise "you" yet to each player that refers to...well, them, yet it doesn't work like that.

Mr Cola

From rank 10 to 1 star off 5 with TGT dragon warrior

Cant beat handlock

Sometimes you draw no dragons and cry, generally it works

I agree. That text is awful.

Magnus

120 packs got me:

-Golden Wilfred Fizzlebang (sweet golden animation!)
-Skycapn Kragg
-Anub'arak x2
-Chillmaw
-Rhonin
-Justicar Trueheart
-Eydis Darkbane
-Bolf Ramshield
-3000 dust

And some fun epics - one of each of the neutral epic minions, Arcane Blast, Charged Hammer x2, Dreadsteed x2, Mysterious Challenger x2, Shadowfiend, Astral Communion, and a couple others.

Crafted a Paletress and a Saraad to round out my day.

Happy! Still have about 7000 dust banked, too.

Coketruck

In Inspire Paladin its amazing.
Edit: Jesus I'm really loving Inspire Paladin it's super fun to play and pretty decent, good early to mid game and the buffs to recruits help you to keep up with other decks.

What's your Inspire Paladin deck look like? I'd like to put one together, but I'm afraid that I'm missing too many necessary cards (and I'm low on dust to craft more).

Day 1 thoughts:

* Control Warrior isn't quite there yet and will remain inconsistent until the meta settles down. Then it'll dominate. Freeze mage is completely dead.
* Joust - Is it still in the game?
* Inspire - Meh
* Aggro Paladin - Is complete bullshit.
* Priest kind of sort of works...but still not really because you can't play enough cards.

Haven't tried Shaman yet.

Haunted

In my proud tradition of getting some of the worst fucking legendaries in packs and having to craft all the good ones, I present to you, my only legendary pickup in 44 packs.

22260.png

But all the golden commons and rares in my 44 packs helped me get to almost 3200 dust, so I can now craft 2 of the legendaries! I hear Justicar and Varian are high up in the standings? Still waiting to see how the meta shakes out and if another Dr. Boom rears its head. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom