• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
There are a lot of really good get more ahead cards like Mistwalker in this new release. It's making drawing on curve more important than ever before, and that kinda sucks.

Line_HTX

Ah fuck I meant to say Hunter obviously as Kripp is playing that right now.

It's getting pretty late at night... Kripp has been at the final Legend match for the past hour or so LOL!

Final boss too stronk.

This Hunter deck is interesting. IMO it might be better to put Quick Shot in there.

LOL Dragon Consorted topdeck Alex!!!

King's Elekk is so disgusting when it wins the Joust though.

I think it has it's own strengths, especially since it's a Beast you can just play on curve. Some of the beast synergies are pretty good now.

Dahbomb

I think right now pretty much all the Joust cards are bad because a lot of people are playing Control decks at the moment with Paladin and Zoolock thrown in the mix.

Face Hunters are actually pretty rare at the moment.

I mean unless you are playing the slowest of slow decks, your chance of winning Joust these days is pretty low.

Frenden

Banned
King's Elekk is so disgusting when it wins the Joust though.

I think it has it's own strengths, especially since it's a Beast you can just play on curve. Some of the beast synergies are pretty good now.

For kicks, I made an old school, buzzard era, hunter deck. I even pulled off an eight mana unleash. It kinda works.

tylerf

Like half of everyone I've faced while doing a few dailies in casual mode has had the legend cardback. Looks like everyone's scared to put their ranked points on the line while testing new cards.

Dahbomb

KRIPPARRIAN HAS FINALLY ACHIEVED LEGEND RANK AFTER 2+ YEARS OF PLAYING HEATHSTONE!!!

giphy.gif

Fucking Ram Wrangler piece of shit card though... I hope that card never sees the light of competitive play...

Dahbomb

all the messages lol. so was this a true earned legend or gotta put that asterisk there
Legend is Legend but it was like a day after a new expansion, he got a bunch of win trades along the way and after a while he just queued into people playing some really silly decks.

Like his last opponent was playing some joke control Mage deck.

Legend is Legend but it was like a day after a new expansion, he got a bunch of win trades along the way and after a while he just queued into people playing some really silly decks.

Like his last opponent was playing some joke control Mage deck.

His last opponent (MuffinMan) was in his chat, don't know if that's a plus or a minus

yea I was just thinking about those rando win trades like that zoolock that was winning and just conceded lol. I mean idc but yea was pretty cool lol

Santiako

After playing with and against it I think Murloc Knight is on Piloted Shredder level power, the card is insanely good. If it was a neutral it would be in most decks lol

squidyj

what the fuck. I draft a good deck I play it well then i wind up against a paladin who's opening hand has double argent protector double fucking abusive sergeant garrison commander and a fucking kodo to snipe my goddamn silent knight.

WHICH HE THEN FOLLOWS UP HIS NOW MASSIVE FUCKING BOARD WITH COMPETETIVE SPIRIT, turn 6 I'm already facing lethal.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU MATCHING ME AGAINST BLIZZ?

Edit: Well at least the rewards for my run were decent for 6, 140 gold and a tgt pack.

Oh hey, got a Legendary...
It's fucking acidmaw. Blizzard pls.

1 leg in my first 40 packs and it's chillmaw, thx blizz.

Xanathus

For fuck's sake I'm drafting garbage arena decks filled with minions and no removal, and I'm facing decks filled with Polymorphs, Frost Bolts, Fireballs at 1-2 wins...

Leezard

I've just faced a Hunter who must have lived the acidmaw dream.

I have two Twilight Guardians up, he has a bow and a creeper token. Cue Acidmaw. Other than that card he was playing pure face hunter.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
LMAO

F2KtWW3.png

I got Murloc Knight from Murloc Knight, then a third Murloc Knight the next hero power. I was vs. a Patron and even though he had warsong the next turn he couldn't do shit to the board.

Maximo

LMAO

F2KtWW3.png

I got Murloc Knight from Murloc Knight, then a third Murloc Knight the next hero power. I was vs. a Patron and even though he had warsong the next turn he couldn't do shit to the board.
Gotten three Warlords in a row before, Murloc Knight is one of my favourite TGT cards <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom