• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murloc Knight is PRETTY good.
0kO5ykC.jpg

He conceded two seconds later.

G.ZZZ

5 star rank1, control warrrior, queue into legend rank 43 pally , draw nothing first three turns.

Next game i paly against druid, i have no early drops again and he go
coin darnassus into shade into keeper into swipe , into panther into T7 innervate force roar JESUS CHRIST.

3 stars again i hate this game.

Finalow

5 star rank1, control warrrior, queue into legend rank 43 pally , draw nothing first three turns.

coin darnassus into shade into keeper into swipe , into panther into T7 innervate force roar JESUS CHRIST.

maybe you need cancer patron warrior to hit that legend rank.

Is Justicar as cool as everyone says?

Been working out incredibly well so far in my control warrior deck so far!

Also incredible synergy in my shaman deck with Thunder Bluff Valiant. If you can get that set up, it's great. I won against a wicked strong control warrior by spawning 2/2 taunt totems every single turn.

By the way, long time lurker of this thread, first time poster. Hello everyone!

Pooya

Is Justicar as cool as everyone says?

For warrior and paladin it's very good. Works great in control warrior and token spam paladin is really good right now with it.

Other classes it's not all that good or necessary. I haven't seen totem shamans run it, doesn't seem necessary. Priest should be good. Mage, well maybe people figure out an inspire deck, on its own it's not very good in any other deck type. For hunter and rogue it is never going to be good. For Druid should be ok but no room I guess, doesn't make sense in current ramp druids, maybe token druids play it? I'm not sure.

ViviOggi

NEVER LEGEND

Dahbomb

Got Dr Balanced and Kelthuzad back to back in my Brawl.

Of course I won that game but it came down to top dicking a Flamewaker and buffing it with bananas from Mukla to get lethal.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I just got beat by a paladin that ran and i shit you not all the fucking secrets in the paladin arsenal, he even had that fucking Secretkeeper that gained 1/1 every time a secret was played.
dac15_nosewipe.gif

Finalow

I really like that Kibler dragon priest deck. now I only need to wait 47 years in order to get all those cards and I'm good to go.

Owzers

brawl...lost three in a row and then finally won with mage. I got a mad scientist and no secrets.

Brawl pack: two rares, no double legendaries :/

sibarraz

Banned
hXIC98Y.png

Is blizzard being generous with packs? I got a leg too

I got 2 garrison commander 2 make the minion paladin, still I had a question, isn't this deck a Grim Patron wet dream made reality?

Opiate

I have never gotten anything from the brawl packs, so no.

In 11 weeks so far, I have literally gotten 4 commons / 1 rare in every single pack.

Alternatively, you guys are all stealing my luck.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Picked up my unbeaten 5-0 arena run from before tgt

Run into new tgt cards

am cry

Dahbomb

Eloise using quite a few TGT cards with Lance Carrier, Flameguard and Flame Juggler (which was really strong when she used it).

Dahbomb

Eloise running Siverhand Regent and Tuskar Jouster in her Midrange Paladin.

TGT cards definitely making an appearance in the tournament.

Though right now Savage Combatant has been the TGT card that has performed the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom