• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

rofl

Forsen

salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif

JesseZao

How is Sideshow Spellstealer supposed to work? The effect is a battlecry and just says "Copy your opponent's hero power."

I just played the card in a brawl and nothing happened. I was rogue and didn't get the pally hero power.

Maximo

How is Sideshow Spellstealer supposed to work? The effect is a battlecry and just says "Copy your opponent's hero power."

I just played the card in a brawl and nothing happened. I was rogue and didn't get the pally hero power.
I think in Brawl and adventure mode it doesn't work.

Pooya

Is freeze mage all that good on ladder? It's like the only mage deck in tournaments and I don't think it's all that consistent. But it's working so well here for sure.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
lousy rushed programming is more like it. That Mal'Ganis/Fallen Hero interaction. Cutpurse/misdirection twice the value,

Cutpurse kind of makes sense. I brought up the misdirection weirdness during our card review stream before we ever played with the card. You kind of have to think of it that first minions attacks and then it chooses a target. Splitting the attack phase like that is the only way the ogre effect can work, for instance. I think the Fizzlebang and Venture Merc interaction is fine too.

Everything else looks pretty busted though. Recombobulator should work based on original cost, like Effigy.

Finalow

how to go from 4 - 1 in arena to 4 - 3, very simple

late game no cards left in both players' hands, opponent draws 8 mana minions while you draw 2 mana minions. 4 - 2

late game and similar situation, priest goes Mindgames and copies the only 9 mana minion in my deck. 4 - 3

GG SKILL, good arena experience.

BigAT

Haven't had much of a chance to play TGT since it dropped, is there a TGT equivalent to Dr. Boom yet as far as stupidly obvious OP cards go?

johnsmith

remember me
Haven't had much of a chance to play TGT since it dropped, is there a TGT equivalent to Dr. Boom yet as far as stupidly obvious OP cards go?
There's definitely some good legendaries but nothing as stupidly op as boom that would fit in every deck.

Tacitus_

Missed it.

What did Dad do ?

Warlock vs warrior, he has lethal with PO from hand, then spends the entire turn spamming emotes and kills off most of his board just to 2x PO the last guy for lethal as the rope was running out. He even implosioned the guy after POing it.

Maximo

Now that I think about it I don't use Decktracker, could definitely help improve my game a bit if I use it? Mainly play on the go so my mobiles been my go to but with ranked might switch to the computer for Decktracker.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Oh man, you can't play dark bargain if your opponent only has 1 minion? That is so bad. I started making a really aggressive zoo deck with a dark bargain to push through the big taunts and I just totally assumed you could cast it if your opponent had at least 1 minion. I thought it could actually be decent.

But the fact that your opponent has to have at least 2 minions in play makes it complete garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom