• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

Poor RDU

Pooya

Mech Shaman lol. why you ever bring this trash over hunter.

I'm not sure why they kept sending shaman in, maybe get some wins first to tire Dog a bit then send this liability in.

How do you deal with mech spammers? Haven't played in months, are they new to the expansion?

No that shit started after GvG released then died a bit when BRM released and made Tempo Mage popular because of Flamewaker, and now its back because of Christmas Tree.

Lol Rdu Shaman is gone and so is Eloise Mage. /shocked

zoukka

Turn 3 7/7 secretkeeper, this deck is pretty funny.

EDIT: Turn 1 Coin + 2 Secretkeepers. Turn 2, 2 secrets. Opponent plays Injured Blademaster that gets its hp reduced to 1, I play muster, priest concedes.

EDIT2: This deck is the most cancerous shit I've yet to see in Hearthstone :D Riding it to legend before it's nerfed.

funkypie

Banned
Dragon Priest is favored against it. Dragon Priest is favored against a crazy amount of the meta. Patron, Aggro/Secret Pally, MidRange Hunter, Mech Mage, most Druid decks, etc

unfortunately I don't have a complete deck, I can't just whip out a dragon priest 10k deck to deal with my problems.

Opiate

Anyoen watching NA Championship Qualifier? Foose just like to Jason in hilarious fashion.

Foose was Patron, Jason was Control, both warriors. Jason got Justicar out early, then consciously and deliberately got all his minions killed. He even shield slammed his own Harrison just to keep his board clear. He did virtually nothing but armor up over and over again.

He forced Foose to eventually hit him with the combo as hard as he could; it wasn't enough, Jason cleared, and the game was over at that point.

Anyoen watching NA Championship Qualifier? Foose just like to Jason in hilarious fashion.

Foose was Patron, Jason was Control, both warriors. Jason got Justicar out early, then consciously and deliberately got all his minions killed. He even shield slammed his own Harrison just to keep his board clear. He did virtually nothing but armor up over and over again.

He forced Foose to eventually hit him with the combo as hard as he could; it wasn't enough, Jason cleared, and the game was over at that point.

Nobody except Gnimsh casting?

Can anyone watching ATLC explain the spider thing for me please. I feel like I am missing something really obvious.

priority of what effect happens first based on what was played first. If he killed the creeper that was played after deaths bite, lifecoach couldve removed all the spiders. Since he killed the other one first, the death bite deathrattle happened first then the creeper deathrattle since that creeper was played after the death's bite

Can anyone watching ATLC explain the spider thing for me please. I feel like I am missing something really obvious.

Deathrattles go off in the order that they were played. By hitting the spider that was played after deaths bite was played the whirl wind went off and the spider spawned after. It's the kind of thing that is just a straight up misplay.

edit: what he said

EmiPrime

priority of what effect happens first based on what was played first. If he killed the creeper that was played after deaths bite, lifecoach couldve removed all the spiders. Since he killed the other one first, the death bite deathrattle happened first then the creeper deathrattle since that creeper was played after the death's bite

Deathrattles go off in the order that they were played. By hitting the spider that was played after deaths bite was played the whirl wind went off and the spider spawned after. It's the kind of thing that is just a straight up misplay.

edit: what he said

Thanks you two. I'm surprised Lifecoach didn't keep track of it given how focused he seems.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Uninstalled, this game has no skill ceiling, it is not competitive, it is finding the most efficient deck everyone is using, playing it, hoping you get lucky with draws

There is no achievement to be found and playing anything that isnt optimised is utterly futile.

squidyj

Wow, Eloise drew precisely the 3 cards she needed there. Ouch.

Would have been better if she drew doomguard and blanked, then the PO on the boomboot hit one of Lifecoach's boombots and in turn triggered her second boombot to hit the face for lethal.

JoeMartin

Ugh. There is just no hearthstone tournament format I find enjoyable just because of things like that. Over a statistically significant series of games perhaps you can determine a better player, but so many people succeeding on ridiculous, isolated RNG events is only fun to watch for vicarious sodium intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom