• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhack

Dammit Trump. I'm the king of misplays, but why play conservative all game and then gamble when you are caught up like that? SMH

sibarraz

Banned
I uninstalled the game but returned after watching strifecro playing a pirate rogue deck

Now I want to try it, sadly some time ago I disenchanted southsea captain so I had to craft them again, plus I'm also missing captain greysking

At least I got the legendary from TGT in a pack so I could be worse

Dahbomb

Two days without "how good is" Kripp videos...

twitch_emoticon___babyrage_by_centaurman_plz-d8qd8y4.png

Ketch

What do you guys think of the priest card tournament medic?

I've been running a combo priest that centers around tournament medic + inner fire + divine favor with the other tgt card spawn of shadows. Tournament medic never gets removed because people don't know. and if you have the inner fire divine favor when you play spawn of shadows it's a 20 damage combo. The rest of the deck is board control and card draw. I also run injured blade master, circle of healing, light of Nauru and even light spawn.

It's tricky because it's a 3+ card combo but there's multiple ways of putting it together and it's not reliant on getting it all in one turn either. If you get medic and spawn of shadows on the board at the same time it's really hard to lose.

Miletius

As long as there are chat invites going out, I could use one. Twitch UN is Miletius. Am working on stuff, but like lurking and I have the matches on in the background.

Decided to give Secret Paladin a try during this brawl...

aZqGseL.jpg

Kel'Thuzad died, Redemption brought him back to life and Kel'Thuzad resurrected Kel'Thuzad because he died that turn.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone please tell me if there's a good deck counter to Druid savage roar/force of nature and Warrior warsong/frothing? Getting really sick of fighting these decks over and over and having the same outcome. I don't care if the deck loses to everything else I just want to beat these two!

Could someone please tell me if there's a good deck counter to Druid savage roar/force of nature and Warrior warsong/frothing? Getting really sick of fighting these decks over and over and having the same outcome. I don't care if the deck loses to everything else I just want to beat these two!

Hardly. Those two combos can kill you no matter what at times, the best course is to kill them before turn 8/9 and hope they dont get Emperor

Play midrange hunter with snipe and loetheb.

tylerf

Just had a funny board interaction while playing against a Hunter.

My Knife Juggler attacks into Hunter's Knife Juggler > Snake Trap triggers and fires 3 juggles > kills my Haunted Creeper and triggers 2 juggles for me > my juggles kill the Hunter's Knife Juggler before my own minion can finish the attack.

My Juggler was stuck in the attacking position above the board until it was killed. I've never that before and I've been playing since closed beta.

Just had a funny board interaction while playing against a Hunter.

My Knife Juggler attacks into Hunter's Knife Juggler > Snake Trap triggers and fires 3 juggles > kills my Haunted Creeper and triggers 2 juggles for me > my juggles kill the Hunter's Knife Juggler before my own minion can finish the attack.

My Juggler was stuck in the attacking position above the board until it was killed. I've never that before and I've been playing since closed beta.

One time I got a shadowboxer off shredder. Then I played a truesilver champion and went to kill off a minion, but the shadowboxer killed the minion first and the attack cancelled. I still got the heal and it did not use a durability charge and I could attack again that turn so I got a free 2 health off that line of events.

Seems small but that 2 health and removing a minion at the same time was a pretty big deal.

tylerf

One time I got a shadowboxer off shredder. Then I played a truesilver champion and went to kill off a minion, but the shadowboxer killed the minion first and the attack cancelled. I still got the heal and it did not use a durability charge and I could attack again that turn so I got a free 2 health off that line of events.

Seems small but that 2 health and removing a minion at the same time was a pretty big deal.

That's interesting it works like that with weapons because my minion did not get another attack that turn.

Haunted

People running Blood Knight in their Tavern Christmas Tree Paladins because 90% of games will have two Shielded Minibots on the field on turn 2. Now that's some smart meta gaming.

scoot3r

I'm having some rough times at rank 9 bros. fatigue warrior has a crappy Druid and paladin matchup and I'm seeing a lot of that. Played one game of secret and won but it just felt dirty, then I played a game with hand lock but I suck with hand lock. Any suggestions?

squidyj

i put an abusive sergeant and a wild pyro in my dragon priest, quite liking both of them so far.

abusive helps me get deaths if they're absolutely necessary, it helps lightbomb kill more things and it helps me kill things effectively early game that i wouldn't be able to otherwise. pyro wipes all the little shits that hunters and paladins and some druids play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom