• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Why play control when Divine favour is in the meta?

I'm out till MC or favour gets deleted.

34 games in one day? That's yoshi levels of dedication.
Yup just grind that rank 5 with the t1 cancer deck of your choice run and never look back at the utter mess that is constructed

Arena's still good though, just always draft expecting a massive flood of Paladin kids. In fact my average is better in TGT than ever before.

Yup just grind that rank 5 with the t1 cancer deck of your choice run and never look back at the utter mess that is constructed

Arena's still good though, just always draft expecting a massive flood of Paladin kids. In fact my average is better in TGT than ever before.

Same here my average went up from 4 wins to 6 wins and im getting to 8+ much more often.

Pooya

Xixo played 3 supposedly secret paladin counter decks and lost every game, it was not even close. lol

-------------------------

Challengestone 4: The Grand Battle

Build decks with the following restrictions:
- 3 decks of different classes for conquest format.
- All cards in the decks must be Epic, Legendary, or part of the TGT set.

P2L challengestone, this should be fun.

squidyj

Xixo played 3 supposedly secret paladin counter decks and lost every game, it was not even close. lol

-------------------------

P2L challengestone, this should be fun.

so I guess we won't be seeing any druids then.

....some sort of quartermaster? with justicar and maybe regent instead of muster? most of the aoe can't be played. it's like, demonwrath, twisting nether, brawl, and minion effects like geddon/dreadscale.

sibarraz

Banned
LjpKu5A.png

Welp, here is my take on the nerubian deck that I posted earlier

I replaced fan of knives and tinker for another s17: agent and dark iron skulker, and also changed a loatheb for another sludge belcher

in rank 10 (now 9) I defeated a face hunter and a tempo.

Against the face hunter is was cool to break his dreams with an antique healboat and 2 sludge belcher

And against the tempo mage, he played a dr boom which died by the combination of dark iron skulker, s17:agent and rng that let my sludge belcher survive to finish the boom

Is a very entertaining deck, I want to use anubarak instead of ysera but I don't had the dust yet to do it

Duster

How do you do that?

VoxPop

Golden Ysera and Golden Gruul in the 2 classic packs I opened today. God is shining down on me today. Found a Golden Malygos earlier this week too. Based RNG.

sibarraz

Banned
is harrison a good tech choice against paladins?

Yes, sometimes true silver makes a good job removing minions from turn 4-6, to the point that sets you back a little, so removing it while putting a minion on board is a big help, plus the card draw

And if not for true silver, you can still save it for usherbringer or in the extreme case for the need of card draw, against light justice or coghammer

squidyj

Can someone explain me, please, why Piloted placement seems so important for twitch chat?

it's practically become a meme at this point but the original basis is that you can get dire wolf and flametongue out of shredder.

oh hey, apaladin and warlock, color me shocked :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
is harrison a good tech choice against paladins?
It's honestly not that great against Secret Paladin. They come out too fast for it to really be effective, and the extra cards in your hand can be used against you if Divine Favor comes into play. It's good against Control Paladin though.

Raytow

Shredder can spawn Flametongue Totem or Direwolf Alpha which buffs adjacent minions by 1 atk. Pro players should always place Shredder in the middle of other minions (unless trying to avoid putting a minion to 7 attack and BGH range).
Oh that makes sense, for once it wasn't twitch chat Brokeback things

Don't think Harrison is super great right now after the death of Patron and Rogues being useless. Will tech him out for Kezan or Loatheb in most of the decks I have him in

Pooya

Saraad activated 3 times in a turn...
Staying alive with 6 health for 3 turns...
This game actually looks fun! what is this? Hearthstone?!

Maybe they should start banning sets at some point, classic+gvg is too broken now.

squidyj

Saraad activated 3 times in a turn...
Staying alive with 6 health for 3 turns...
This game actually looks fun! what is this? Hearthstone?!

Maybe they should start banning sets at some point, classic+gvg is too broken now.

what do you mean i can't play my cards? i paid for these cards. what the fuck blizzard?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess the only way to make hearthstone fun was to make it so poors can't play.

ESPORTS.

Dahbomb

Most classes have terrible spells outside of their basic spells. I mean look at this Mage with Frostbolts, Fireballs, Flamestrikes, Polymorphs, Water Elementals etc.

I would've picked Druid, Paladin and Shaman in this format as they got the best TGT cards.

For Druids you can still pick the double Ancients, Force of Nature and Cenarius. From TGT you can pick Darnassus, Druid of Saber, Savage Combatant, Mulch, Living Roots.

For Shaman you can pick Al Akir, Totem Golem, Tuskar Totemic, Elemental Destruction, Ancestral Knowledge, Healing Wave, Doom Hammer, Draenei Totem Carver and Thunderbuff Valiant.

Paladin you have Avenging Wrath, Lay on Hands, Tirion, Murloc Knight, Argent Lance, Enter the Colisseum, Tuskar Totemic, Justicar, Coghammer, Quartermaster, Eadric the Pure, Divine Champion.

Miletius

Think I'm gonna give up and just play Paladin to Rank 5. I've tried control priest with 2x deathlords and I still just get wrecked even with 3 board clears (1x Nova, 2x Lightbomb). Can't really find something that consistently wins against Paladin, and I also feel like the deck doesn't really have a closer that it can use to end the game early against tempo decks.

On the plus side, it really kicks other control decks asses.

Edit: The other problem is I get salty when I've manage to hang on for a long time and then can't inevitably answer a later tempo drop.

Dahbomb

Kolento's reads are fucking ridiculous. Even Kripp is bamboozled.

God damn why the fuck can Living Root hit face when Wrath can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom