• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT4| The warsong has ended, please patron other decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
How come my first game as shaman had shaman cards in my deck, but this game as warrior is all portals with no warrior cards?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The only potential that Magma Rider has is if Blizzard puts my concept of Dankgoblin into the game which is like a reverse Hobgoblin that buffs 1 health minion by +1/+3.

That's even more cancerous than hobgoblin. You'd buff all the cheap chargers!

Agraavan

Maybe the 1 mana legendary drawback is:
Never in opening hand.

Not a bad idea conceptually. Maybe something like "Can't be played before turn X", it would be a good minion for the cost but would have to come late into the game, making it to slow for agroing.

FUCKEN BRAWL DUDES

Druid vs Rogue

He gets out goddamn Patron

In Hand: Moonfire. NOPE

I portal: MADDER BOMBER. NOPE

I PORTAL AGAIN: IMP MASTER!? NOPE

I PORTAL ONE MORE FUCKING TIME: IMP MASTER AGAIN

FUUUUUUUUCUGKHGKHCKHGKGHGKG
anuxi_tech.gif

SECOND brawl in a row where the opponent gets goddamn this guy

7751.png

SHIT IS OP AS FUCK in this brawl dudes

I had an Arena game the other day where I managed to get a Spectral Knight down to 1.

The other guy had a Recombobulator.

He got ANOTHER SPECTRAL KNIGHT.

I immediately conceded.

Rapstah

Yeah that card is nowhere near as bad as Magma Rider. The author is missing out on the potential of the card.

The only potential that Magma Rider has is if Blizzard puts my concept of Dankgoblin into the game which is like a reverse Hobgoblin that buffs 1 health minion by +1/+3.

I spent like 30 seconds trying to find where Magma Rider was announced.

Opiate

This amazon system is incredibly obtuse.

First, I have to sideload the Amazon Appstore, which for whatever reason cannot be found by going to Amazon and searching for the Amazon appstore; I need to follow special links I googled. I allow unapproved downloads in my security and download it.

Then, I download the app store, and find that it overwrote my amazon store as well (Which I didn't want). So then I get that sorted, and try to open Hearthstone through the app store, but it doesn't recognize my Amazon account. So I uninstall hearthstone from my tablet and I'm now reinstalling it directly through the App store I just sideloaded. THe game errors out repeatedly when installing.

Why is this so difficult?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The two new cards seem pretty legit. I guess its a way for Blizzard to try and make buff spells be more playable. They will also work really well in mech decks.

Pooya

This game dvr feature of win10 is actually pretty good in here, you don't have to keep something else running and is perfect to record salt moments as they happen with press of a button, quality is great too. Pretty neat for hearthstone.

Triz

This Brawl is funny in some ways.

Unstable portal into faceless, next portal is troggzor. Warrior has a doomgaurd up that he buffs for one damage and does not kill troggzor expects me to trade. Faceless > trade let the troggzors flow.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I played 3 Brawls as Warrior, won 3 times. I feel the other guy gave up far to early most time, but it was funny to make the enemy hunter concede after my turn 3 Illidan, Ironforge Riffleman, Inner Rage combo. "You are not prepared!"

Parshias7

I just had the most disgusting Portal Brawl, and I didn't even get any super high cost stuff, just regular cards absolutely fit for this type of match. I ended up getting Mana Addict, Stonesplinter Trogg, and Hobgoblin followed by Argent Squire, Novice Engineer and Thalnos.

Opiate

Okay, I finally got Hearthstone working through the Amazon App store, I pre-ordered the bundle, and now the packs aren't showing up even though the order shows it has processed on both my CC page and on Amazon itself.

M.D

Is there any way to skip the tutorial for this game? Really don't feel like doing it for the third time

Tubie

Urge to spend gold on Arena rising ugh.

I don't know if I can go more than 3 weeks without Arena.

I was doing very well recently too, averaging like 4-6 wins and never below 3.

Mixed2k

This card is better than it looks. Just remember that with stealth and divine shield it will become super hard to kill that thing.

Parshias7

Trump seems so disappointed, but is trying real hard to stay positive. Poor dude, too bad you got a mediocre card to show off.

Card is mediocre. Not worth playing on turn 3 versus shade which gets larger as the game goes on. Minibot and Gilblin Stalker are better since both can be played a turn earlier and Gilblin has 1 extra health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom