• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

manhack

While I know the silence effects will still be there I can't wait for keeper and owl nerf.

Playing raptor rogue and 2 games in a row with druid silencing my taunted eggs to push for lethal with turn 8 Innervate combo.

Next game zoolock with 4 implosion back to back, knife juggler an silence. ggrrr

I literally spent most of my day trying to figure that out last week just to save a few bucks, wasn't worth it tbh (unless you already have android/emulator)

Also Just reached rank 5 for the first time ever!
Using only control priest, I'm proud of myself :)

Congrats, I hit rank 5 yesterday going on a huge streak after having a tough time falling quite a few ranks.

What's nice is if we can get one of the nerfed epics from the chest for a free legendary. The cutoff date for dusting is May 10th so there's a small chance in getting one of them.

fertygo

Fandral to me seems like a worse Brann. That makes it fair IMO. Not over powered, broken like some people are stating it to be.

Hence why I submitted it as an "overrated" card though I still think it's a good card that could see play.
Yup

what's the best scenario of this card

turn 7, drop frandal and get 5/5 druid of flame? still eh.. not game winning move

I love the ones that go like: 1%...3%...7%...25%...50%...*hangs*...100%

ah every time DLing at bnet

Dahbomb

OH snaps I should just scumbag with Secret Paladin while all the nerfs are up. All those Druids and Hunters will get punished when they try to play their nerfed cards!

clav

Ok rumor is the nerfs are live with this patch.

Can confirm.

Version 5.0.

New home voice lines.

First thing pops up:

LZS9ko0.jpg

NvpqDBy.jpg

anzlQ0b.jpg

XyVWVVG.jpg

Here's a close up of a new nerfed card:

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yup, looking at the cards now and they're changed.

RIP druid.

Also heard a new inn keeper line/you can see new cards through disenchant.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ladder is still going to be 70% secret paladin isn't it?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
17615 dust + 17k disenchant extra dust + 23245 gold

I'm ready for the expansion, let's fucking go. I'm motherfucking Oprah Winfrey right now

edit: I guess I was using those broken cards in my deck

fx98ANS.png

I forgot I had a golden Owl, ez 400 dust. I now have 2200-ish, not amazing but I can do some stuff with this. Still want to craft a legendary but we'll see how much I want epics and rares.

Still considering not crafting anything and playing arena until I know for sure.

Kumo

Doesn't seem like a good time to play ladder right now.... now that BGH is nerfed and Dr. Boom is still a thing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So standard isn't available until exp release right?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Got disconnected from my match... i restart the client and the NEW PATCH IS LIVE!!
OMGZ!

#RIP DR BOOM!!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
OH snaps I should just scumbag with Secret Paladin while all the nerfs are up. All those Druids and Hunters will get punished when they try to play their nerfed cards!

Time to grind up. My Secret Paly is going to slightly worse, but Combo Druid is its best counter. Lets see if I can do what Yoshi does and get to rank 5 in 3 hours.

Top Bottom