• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

manhack

So is there any reason why I should just not dust everything I have that was nerfed?

You should dust every single nerfed card unless you are actually running it in a deck at the moment.

You can always craft again or you will eventually get the cards again in a classic pack. Nothing to lose really.

rukland

You should dust every single nerfed card unless you are actually running it in a deck at the moment.

You can always craft again or you will eventually get the cards again in a classic pack. Nothing to lose really.

That is what I figured there is not much I am using outside of hunters mark. And yeah I can always get new ones down the road. Be curious to see what I end up for with dust once I am done patching.

Pooya

Fen Creeper Crazed Worshiper is in all C'Thun decks, it doesn't look very good, don't know about that.

Like even the druid one is playing that over Druid of the Claw, madness.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I disenchanted stuff so damn quickly, let me clarify something

If I had a golden knife juggler, and I disenchanted the dude, I got 800 dust from him right?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Golden rare = epic. So 400 dust, not 800. Unless you had the pair.

But when I try and craft a golden Knife Juggler, it says 800 dust to do so... doesn't disenchant a nerfed card (despite regular or gold) give you back the exact same cost?

Triz

that feeling of getting 4000 dust disenchanting gold covers of nerfed cards. Thanks Big game hunter and Knife Juggler.

Dart

Beautiful animation

33166.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Something feels really wrong with matchmaking, like it's using my Hidden MMR rather than my rank.

Are arenas on the new patch right now giving new packs or still giving gvg packs?

You can still get GvG packs, but it's a lot rarer. The "free" pack you get as an arena reward is now always the current expansion (So TgT till Tuesday), but you can get a GvG pack randomly as one of your bonus rewards for arena.

Apathy

Something feels really wrong with matchmaking, like it's using my Hidden MMR rather than my rank.

You can still get GvG packs, but it's a lot rarer. The "free" pack you get as an arena reward is now always the current expansion (So TgT till Tuesday), but you can get a GvG pack randomly as one of your bonus rewards for arena.

K, thanks

rukland

Seeing as I did not have many of the nerfed cards (none of the druid and no BGH) I ended up with just over 6k dust. So that plus 5500 gold will have to do.

Yoshichan

Just opened a pack with knife juggler (good dust), Ysera, Mukla and an epic. Damn.

sAi92qZ.jpg

Nachos

I'm sitting at 1140 dust right now after dusting, as a Rogue main who still doesn't have that many cards, and certainly not that many good ones. I know it's generally a good idea to wait for things to settle before crafting, but would it be a good idea to make two Preparations now? Losing Blade Flurry is really throwing me for a loop, since I've had to rely on it so much.

Yoshichan

Kept buying vanilla packs and got a golden blade flurry, golden ancient of lore (!!!) and a golden Captain Greenskin :lol

Tagyhag

So I should pretty much dust all the GVG and Naxx cards that I don't need right?

I can't see them giving us full refunds for them on Tuesday.

Fishlake

So I should pretty much dust all the GVG and Naxx cards that I don't need right?

I can't see them giving us full refunds for them on Tuesday.

You will probably regret doing that at some point when your fed up with standard.

I would keep them to do wild on the side.

Tagyhag

You will probably regret doing that at some point when your fed up with standard.

I do arena 95% of the time so I don't see myself getting fed up with standard.

It would just be super lame to dust everything now and then on Tue they say "Full refund!"

squidyj

If I get fed up with standard I'm fed up with hearthstone full stop, not gonna play a format that's based around idiot decks.

Fishlake

I do arena 95% of the time so I don't see myself getting fed up with standard.

It would just be super lame to dust everything now and then on Tue they say "Full refund!"

In that case go ahead they won't be doing full crafting for them as that would mean no one would have to buy packs.

Top Bottom