• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
help

why did I never get captain's parrot? Isn't the requirement to get all the pirates from classic?

G4gXqge.jpg

IvorB

So I guess a lot of stuff has changed. Anything a new, clueless player should be aware of apart from looking at breaking down nerfed cards? Also what does "BM" stand for?

Maximo

2-card 6 mana Consecrate that requires you to have a spare weapon, talk about relevant... try Thalnos+Fan for less mana cost, more draw and no weapon setup. New Flurry is so far from efficient it's not even funny. Literally the only reason it might see play is Rogue having nothing else.

giphy.gif

Apathy

Erm, so is Wild live yet? Seems not and patch notes says it's up. I guess patch notes are for an actual expansion :)

Only the needs, wild and standard will split on the release of gods.

Right now it's Schrödinger's hearthstone, it's both wild and standard until we open up god packs.

JohnCYQ

I think I disenchanted quite a number of the now-nerfed cards a few months back because I needed the dust. Such a waste...

Still managed to get like 7.6k dust from disenchanting all the nerfed cards though (had 2 golden Arcane Golems).

G.ZZZ

Guys is there a way to get the corresponding email from an account name? I don't remember anymore which email i used for my Copperscum #2806 account.

I'm fucked.

Catvoca

Banned
help

why did I never get captain's parrot? Isn't the requirement to get all the pirates from classic?

G4gXqge.jpg

They stopped this quest with the new update. Same with old murk-eye. If you've just got all pirates/murlocs today you should be able to submit a support ticket to blizzard up to the launch of WOG and they should credit you with the dust to craft them.

I had a run where I played about half a dozen freeze mages in a row and of course as soon as I put Kezan Mystic into my deck that streak ends. I hate this game.

Phawx

Hey all,

Quick question, I was under the assumption that the first three packs you get will contain C'thun and the supporters and some other cards.

But now I'm reading they will automatically be in your collection without having to open them in packs.

Anyone know the deal?

Levi

Banned
Today is the last day of the two-day post-nerf/pre-expansion meta! I think I'm going to build a Taunt/Varian Wrynn warrior with Sparring Partner and Black Knight. If I'm going to lose to astral communion decks every time I queue into ranked I might as well lose with a fun deck.

bjaelke

Hey all,

Quick question, I was under the assumption that the first three packs you get will contain C'thun and the supporters and some other cards.

But now I'm reading they will automatically be in your collection without having to open them in packs.

Anyone know the deal?
You get C'Thun + 2 copies of Beckoner of Evil.
You get 3 packs.
You get 5 packs after winning your first 2 games in standard
You get 5 packs after winning you next 5 games in standard (7 in total)

I see the nerfs are live, is it worth disenchanting any of them for the bonus dust, or is it worth hanging on for the moment to see how things shake out?

I assume there's a time limit on how long the extra dust is on these nerfed cards.

Razakin

help

G4gXqge.jpg

Check if the Reward-section on My Collection tab has it, unless you just crafted those pirates, then contact Blizz I gues.

Reward-section also should have Old Murk-Eye alongside Elite Tauren Chieftain and Goblin Mekkatorque if people aren't seeing them in their classic collection.

georly

You get C'Thun + 2 copies of Beckoner of Evil.
You get 3 packs.
You get 5 packs after winning your first 2 games in standard
You get 5 packs after winning you next 5 games in standard (7 in total)

I thought you were rewarded the cards upon opening your first WoToG pack. They're not IN the pack, but it's rewarded to you for opening a pack.

I see the nerfs are live, is it worth disenchanting any of them for the bonus dust, or is it worth hanging on for the moment to see how things shake out?

I assume there's a time limit on how long the extra dust is on these nerfed cards.

Always disenchant all of them. Every time.

If you want them in your deck later, re-craft them. Don't wait for them to shake out, just dust.

dust everything and recraft as needed.

personallu holding on to a BGH and Owl

I have 3 jugglers. 2 regular and 1 golden. I still think they will be useful though they were nerfed. so I'm considering keeping the 2 regulars and dusting the golden one. But it was my very first golden card. And the artwork is sweet. and...I guess it shall be dust. What would you do?

georly

I have 3 jugglers. 2 regular and 1 golden. I still think they will be useful though they were nerfed. so I'm considering keeping the 2 regulars and dusting the golden one. But it was my very first golden card. And the artwork is sweet. and...I guess it shall be dust. What would you do?

That's a lot of dust! Dust it! Tons of WoToG cars to craft, i'm sure! Dust all of them. Craft a juggler again when you need to put him into a deck. You might just get one in a tavern brawl pack anyway.

ViviOggi

DISENCHANT

EVERYTHING

GeoGonzo

Tried the ticket thing in EU and... Nope. He said that they can't help people with it. Technical issues. A solution will be available later in the week.

Also, apparently completing the golden version of the pirate quest doesn't give you credit for both regular and golden parrots, only the latter.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Also with Knife Juggler, unless you're getting three knives out, there's a strong argument to just include Flame Juggler in your deck instead.

Micapo

I'll spend my +4k gold on packs when the expansion drops.

Is there a way to purchase a bunch at the same time with gold as all the options for buying multiple packs are tied to €?

bjaelke

Is there a way to purchase a bunch at the same time with gold as all the options for buying multiple packs are tied to €?

Double click on "1 pack 100g" and type in # of desired packs. Doesn't work on mobile.

inky

Double click on the gold option, then a little window pops up where you can write a number (max 50) to purchase with gold all at once.

ViviOggi

I've had a lot of 10- to 12-win runs over the years and can count the times I got two packs on one hand, and now I got two at four wins. Between the arena changes and all the free packs I'm so glad I didn't preorder, this collection fills itself.

Top Bottom