• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT6| C'THUN for President! Why pick the lesser evil?

biaxident

First pack was chogall, 36 packs later...cho gall. Par for the course lol

edit: 4 packs later YOGG!! Get gud.

double edit: 5 packs later hallazeal with 2 epics! Phew I managed to escape a drought like in the past. Sucks when it happens :(

biaxident

My 53 pack haul:
Chogall x2
Hallazael
Yogg

14 epics
8 goldens (2 are epic)

Guess this is what pretty good luck feels like. I still have almost 3k gold and the 10 free packs too.

Pooya

thunderbluff valiant is the best card of the set, lol. Man, that card was so good you just couldn't play it. It's amazing right now.

I get all these other midrange shamans playing evolution decks and they just so damn worse. I'm actually not too pleased with Master of Evolution either, maybe play 1 copy.

Hella heal is good but I might need to get one elemental destruction too, I only have lightning storms and lighting bolt right now.

the 7/7 dude is so good not to play, even in midrange.

I have everything to play C'Thun warrior, probably my next. Golden shieldbearers look sweet.

53 packs and I got Cho'Gall, Xaris and Y'Saarj rage unbound.

Did the quest for 5 packs and got the legendary I wanted Malkorok. Not bad tbh.

KuroNeeko

Been playing C'thun Priest and between the Alchemists and Darkmenders there's soooooo much healing.

Lost to a C'thun Rogue though. Used to losing to rogue so no biggie....

Putting Twin Emps in seems really, really good.

Only two legendaries in 58 packs: Xaril and Rags. Completely happy with them two but didn't get any Harbingers or Blades of C'thuns. Epics seems the bottleneck this time around. Kind of want to craft Nzoth now though....

ViviOggi

Been playing C'thun Priest and between the Alchemists and Darkmenders there's soooooo much healing.

Lost to a C'thun Rogue though. Used to losing to rogue so no biggie....

Putting Twin Emps in seems really, really good.

Only two legendaries in 58 packs: Xaril and Rags. Completely happy with them two but didn't get any Harbingers or Blades of C'thuns. Epics seems the bottleneck this time around. Kind of want to craft Nzoth now though....
Twin Emps is Dr. 7 reborn, you instathrow that fucker in every single C'Thun deck no question

Pooya

I'm just looking at the deathwing dude, like why is this a card. All the good dragons are battlecry cards anyway, that is if you get to play this thing. That hungry dragon synergy I guess. I can't see this ever being good.

ViviOggi

I don't see how opening a different set's pack interferes with the pity timer?
If that's how Blizzard set it up then it is what it is. It makes sense as a fail-safe for when people buy packs with real money so they don't walk away completely disappointed, since that's the only way you'd ever naturally open 40 packs of the same set in a row.

I don't know the latest data though, can't find anything about Blizzard confirming the timer's existence either so I might be misremembering that part.

Pooya

another legendary..... shifter zerus -_-

I got two of the sand dude but not a single call of the wild. Wrong Epic. Most of my packs are one rare four common...

ViviOggi

another legendary..... shifter zerus -_-

I got two of the sand dude but not a single call of the wild. Wrong Epic. Most of my packs are one rare four common...
There's so many Trolden bait legendaries in this set it's best to not get too excited when you see that orange glow.

Pooya

should be, I'm ready for EU server now! hopefully less laggy than NA. MORE PACKS, I like having two accounts a lot times like this.

Sheroking

4-0 with this midrange Shaman list, including against two face Shaman's.

WOG_Midrange_Shaman.png

It finally feels like a real deck. I know, I know - day one.

Pooya

It looks like a great time to get legend btw, all these awful decks, if you play something decent you can get legend in no time. I went from 4 to 2 just doing the standard quest. So many really bad mage and hunters.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
73 packs with some more to come later:

Got the best pack of my life with a Golden Xaril and the Warrior Legendary Malorak. Also picked up the Shaman Legenary and... Shifter Zerus.
4 Legendaries and a few good Epics and an ASSTON OF COPY RARES WTF. I have like 10 copies (2 gold) of the priest C'Thun heal card. RNGeezus plz.

At least I can disenchant Xaril to make Twin Emps later if I don't get them in my next set of packs.

Top Bottom